Message to all kids on Fearless
(02-08-2013, 09:58 PM)Astrid Wrote:
(02-08-2013, 09:56 PM)ToasTie Wrote:
(02-08-2013, 09:51 PM)Astrid Wrote:
(02-08-2013, 09:46 PM)ToasTie Wrote:
(02-08-2013, 09:42 PM)Astrid Wrote: Are you being genuine right now? You're complaining about 'kids' Like Tomorrow said, do you judge 'kids' as minges? By that, you're contradicting yourself, because you yourself are a kid. There's no need to whine and cry on the forums because some 'young people' annoyed you.

I made this thread because i got mad because i can't enjoy playing on V2P. This destoryed my friday night. I'm not whining and crying. If you read the everything i wrtoe from the BEGINNING you can maybe get that i want people to get mature and stop minge and FailRP. I wont take this any futher. Why do i call them kids? Because they act like they are 9-12 yeard old. They try to act cool and mature but the simply aren't. dot END

(02-08-2013, 09:43 PM)Humla Wrote: My first time playing I spawned a huge wheel, smashed into the ground chasing people. I smashed a car so it got stuck to the ground. It was hilarious but I have never done it again. I got 1 week ban for that.

Im 24 years old.

This is what i mean. People can get mature if they try! I've seen you on the servers.

Yes, but you can't go around calling everyone a kid just because they minged, I've seen alot older minges. Also, you are whining and crying, evidence is this thread. There was pretty much no need for it, it's ridiculous that you're making threads saying that you're mad at so called kids and that they ruined your friday night, as you're a kid yourself and use the term so loosely.

Do you want to know why i call them kids? Ok. As i said BEFORE. They mostly act like 9-12 years old. They TRY to be cool and mature but FAILS. But i also call them kids because THEY ARE KIDS. If you put hate on me for blaming on them then ok. But what i am trying to get here is that i want everyone to be mature. Like Humla. Everyone can get mature. A question for you Astrid. Have you ever seen me raunning to someone in a dress and taking screenshots of 3D modeld boobs?

I wont take this any futher. All i want to say is. I can say whatever i want. If i want to call them "kids" then let me. You are now clearly whining and crying about me blaming on the immature people.

Good grief, and no, I don't play the server anymore, I don't even remember seeing you, ever. But anyway, irrelevant, you do understand you, yourself are a kid, yes? then you're judging EVERY kid, including yourself, as a minge.

I already said why i'm judging everyone as a kid. You cleary can't read. I will type it again for you:

Spoiler :
I call them kids because they all act like kids. And i call them kids because most of them ARE KIDS.

RIP in Pepperonis.
Because its rage thread and it will never help you in anything
It will not make minges stop being minges
It doesn't make you look mature
But wht is worse, it is age discriminating
And the only person here who is crying is you, the one outraged by mingles to ruin your RP

I don't need to see you breaking rules in order to tell if you are minge or not

Minges won't even bother looking Into this thread

Hope this helps
(02-08-2013, 10:03 PM)ToasTie Wrote:
(02-08-2013, 09:58 PM)Astrid Wrote:
(02-08-2013, 09:56 PM)ToasTie Wrote:
(02-08-2013, 09:51 PM)Astrid Wrote:
(02-08-2013, 09:46 PM)ToasTie Wrote: I made this thread because i got mad because i can't enjoy playing on V2P. This destoryed my friday night. I'm not whining and crying. If you read the everything i wrtoe from the BEGINNING you can maybe get that i want people to get mature and stop minge and FailRP. I wont take this any futher. Why do i call them kids? Because they act like they are 9-12 yeard old. They try to act cool and mature but the simply aren't. dot END

This is what i mean. People can get mature if they try! I've seen you on the servers.

Yes, but you can't go around calling everyone a kid just because they minged, I've seen alot older minges. Also, you are whining and crying, evidence is this thread. There was pretty much no need for it, it's ridiculous that you're making threads saying that you're mad at so called kids and that they ruined your friday night, as you're a kid yourself and use the term so loosely.

Do you want to know why i call them kids? Ok. As i said BEFORE. They mostly act like 9-12 years old. They TRY to be cool and mature but FAILS. But i also call them kids because THEY ARE KIDS. If you put hate on me for blaming on them then ok. But what i am trying to get here is that i want everyone to be mature. Like Humla. Everyone can get mature. A question for you Astrid. Have you ever seen me raunning to someone in a dress and taking screenshots of 3D modeld boobs?

I wont take this any futher. All i want to say is. I can say whatever i want. If i want to call them "kids" then let me. You are now clearly whining and crying about me blaming on the immature people.

Good grief, and no, I don't play the server anymore, I don't even remember seeing you, ever. But anyway, irrelevant, you do understand you, yourself are a kid, yes? then you're judging EVERY kid, including yourself, as a minge.

I already said why i'm judging everyone as a kid. You cleary can't read. I will type it again for you:

Spoiler :
I call them kids because they all act like kids. And i call them kids because most of them ARE KIDS.

I.. That's it, I'm done, I can feel my brain cells dying one by one.
The following 1 user Likes Astrid's post:
  • Dr Tomorrow
**Borovichok reads title**
**Borovichok clicks on author name**
**Borovichok reads "Date of birth 1998"**
**Borovichok quits....**
The following 4 users Like Prosto's post:
  • Astrid, Dr Tomorrow, Flux, DoomDude1
I.. That's it, I'm done, I can feel my brain cells dying one by one.
[/quote]

Thank you for keeping your mouth shut. As you said. You don't play on the servers anymore.

Tip: Log on to V2P and play there for a couple of hours. I'm sure you will rage out.

(02-08-2013, 10:05 PM)Borovichok Wrote: **Borovichok reads title**
**Borovichok quits....**

If you don't have anything MATURE to write then f*ck off.
RIP in Pepperonis.
Well said ToasTie. The speech was great! Tounge
(02-08-2013, 10:08 PM)ToasTie Wrote: I.. That's it, I'm done, I can feel my brain cells dying one by one.

Thank you for keeping your mouth shut. As you said. You don't play on the servers anymore.

Tip: Log on to V2P and play there for a couple of hours. I'm sure you will rage out.

(02-08-2013, 10:05 PM)Borovichok Wrote: **Borovichok reads title**
**Borovichok quits....**

If you don't have anything MATURE to write then f*ck off.
[/quote]

I have the right to write here, so does everybody else, you posted it to public, we give our opinions. You're raging at people now, you're obviously mad that people can actually have negative opinions, you're only making yourself look like a fool, now.
This could all have been avoided if you targeted immaturity (Which is what you're trying to do) rather than age-related gender. [Face it, when you say kid you're invoking age]

As for the topic, douches will be douches. Regardless of age.

Closed because this is all useless whining; thread and replies.