Money pack
i bought 1 money pack yesterday and i dont have the 50,000. can some one please help me with this! Huh
Hello simplebeings,

Yesterday, Paypal was experiencing website problems that resulted in donation payments being taken.
PayPal fixed it since yesterday night at 11:00PM, everything is working fine again.

If you donated during this issue, send to Soulripper a PM and he will do (after checking) it manually for you.

I hope that it helped you,
Generation.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(01-29-2013, 04:13 PM)Generation Wrote: Hello simplebeings,

Yesterday, Paypal was experiencing website problems that resulted in donation payments being taken.
PayPal fixed it since yesterday night at 11:00PM, everything is working fine again.

If you donated during this issue, send to Soulripper a PM and he will do (after checking) it manually for you.

Generation.

i would but ive just been banned for Random moltove when i had a good reason for it and my freinds were involved too and they didnt get banned
(01-29-2013, 04:54 PM)simplebeings Wrote:

Generation.

i would but ive just been banned for Random moltove when i had a good reason for it and my freinds were involved too and they didnt get banned

I mean, sending a PM to Soulripper on the forums about solving your donation problem and not make an unban request.
Click here.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(01-29-2013, 04:54 PM)simplebeings Wrote:

Generation.

Create an unban request.