Unblacklist request
Exclamation 
Name:Cumfag Steve

Time/Date: I forget when did I get banned, but it was many months ago.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42081500

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL] Temar

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I have learned about the bad things I did because I was a new to gmod back then. However, when I try to visit again, it says I am blacklisted from using weapons and props for 27 hours, and it seemed no matter how long I stayed on the server, when I get killed or enter it again, the amount of time to get unbanned resets, as if I am perma-blacklisted from the weapons. I actually would have stayed on the server for 27 hours, the problem is the time keeps being reset. The things I am blacklisted from doing/using are the tool gun, phys gun, and spawning props.
You have 9 hours left, the time only decreases when you are on the server.
(01-13-2013, 09:55 AM)Termin Wrote: You have 9 hours left, the time only decreases when you are on the server.

When I join the server, it says I have like 580 minutes before I'm unblacklisted, but then 2 minutes later i try spawning a prop, and it says 578 minutes to go. However, Once I enter the server again or I die, it says I have to wait 580 minutes again. Is this an overflow glitch, or its literally a restarting time glitch.

Oh yeah, even if you do tell the answer, another problem I face is since gmod 13 was released, when I try joining your server, it says "You're joining the server too much, please wait 15 minutes, and if you enter again, you will not enter the server for a longer amount of time" or something like that, even though I have never joined the server since the blacklisting began.
Still 9 hours and 28 minutes left, repost if you are still having this issue.
Since Termin's last post, 30th January, have you played Fearless for even 5 minutes?
You arnt blacklisted from weapons
and your playtime is only 2 hours something total, you havnt been online in over a month
denied