Fearless Forums
V4B1 potential - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Discussions (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=481)
+---- Thread: V4B1 potential (/showthread.php?tid=88391)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: V4B1 potential - equal - 07-26-2018

(07-26-2018, 04:39 PM)[FL] Despacito I Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 03:57 PM)equal Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 03:15 PM)[FL] Despacito I Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 09:23 AM)equal Wrote: We need change, we need a new map.

Everyone is scared of change. V2D is shit.

This is why.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qemKxAEnm1U

"If you want to know why there is an issue with slums it's because of the free weapons cops/sru get

we had v2d for 5 years? People based there all the time and there was no issue" This applies to nexus raids and all the shooters that happen, because there is too much power on both sides.
As well as when almost every president sets 40% tax, what do you expect

I have been here for 7 years. It has never been an issue up until now, because people are getting bored of the same shit. Cops have ALWAYS had free guns.

[Image: 9UJtJBU.png]
I don't fully agree as shown how many people play on it right now.

Yeah we used to just spawn with them equipped as far as I remember. Not AWP's and shit though. Cops had Mp5 and SRU had UMP and M4.

RE: V4B1 potential - TheSiphon - 07-26-2018

Cops only had USPs and the sergeant had a MP5 before the locker system. SRU had UMPs if I remember correctly.
Though returning to that kind of system would shift the balance way too much.

RE: V4B1 potential - Baskingner - 07-26-2018

Ugh the ‘we need change’ story again? We just had change, v2D is up for barely a month?
The only time i’d support a new map is if we implement a map rotation system. Pick 3 maps that switches every 2 or 3 weeks.

The community will never agree on a single map, a rotation system can fix that.

RE: V4B1 potential - Pollux - 07-26-2018

(07-26-2018, 03:43 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 03:36 PM)Archer Wrote: I'm sure there is a middle point between wanting to win and chasing the cops all the way back to Main Street and inside Nexus(also spawnkilling in the process), Ghostkiller

Spawn killing is never our intention . You find ANYONE in my clan doing that sgit report it to me. I'll deal with it. We chase cops so all cops are dead so they cannot call for backup. It's a very simple concept and means we don't get raided as often.

We are there to make money as we got loads of new guys in the clan .Nothing more.

Criminals are meant to keep a low-profile. Chasing government to their main headquaters and through mainstreet isn't keeping a low-profile. Suprised you lot have got away with it so far.

RE: V4B1 potential - User 12049 - 07-26-2018

(07-26-2018, 05:05 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: Cops only had USPs and the sergeant had a MP5 before the locker system. SRU had UMPs if I remember correctly.

I don't think it would at-all, government won raids before the update and they can do it again

RE: V4B1 potential - god - 07-26-2018

(07-26-2018, 05:53 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 03:36 PM)Archer Wrote: I'm sure there is a middle point between wanting to win and chasing the cops all the way back to Main Street and inside Nexus(also spawnkilling in the process), Ghostkiller

Spawn killing is never our intention . You find ANYONE in my clan doing that sgit report it to me. I'll deal with it. We chase cops so all cops are dead so they cannot call for backup. It's a very simple concept and means we don't get raided as often.

We are there to make money as we got loads of new guys in the clan .Nothing more.

Criminals are meant to keep a low-profile. Chasing government to their main headquaters and through mainstreet isn't keeping a low-profile. Suprised you lot have got away with it so far.

Yes, we keep a low profile. However when cops shoot at us, our low profile is blown. Chasing government to their main headquarters is perfectly fine. I don't understand what you mean by how you are so surprised we have got away with this? 

And also what has this got to do with "V4B1 potential"??

(Not starting a flame war Pollux, simple, mature arguement!)

RE: V4B1 potential - juicyorange - 07-26-2018

(07-26-2018, 02:29 PM)Awestruck Wrote: It's not exactly a case of being scared of change, it's a case of being annoyed by CONSTANT change. Changing map will not stop AggRP, which is the whole basis behind this sudden urge to get the map changed. What FL has is good right now.

This is a temporary map, it was clearly a bad choice as individuals are having basewars with the government, and SOME of the staff are doing little or nothing to prevent it, the only way to stop this is to prevent basing in the slums.

RE: V4B1 potential - User 12049 - 07-26-2018

(07-26-2018, 05:53 PM)Pollux Wrote:

Because its fine, if we can raid the nexus when there is a dictator we can kill of stragglers fleaing to the nexus.

RE: V4B1 potential - King Kickass - 07-26-2018

Can we not just cycle through different maps once a week or something or is it too difficult in the technical side of things.

RE: V4B1 potential - Pollux - 07-26-2018

(07-26-2018, 06:50 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 05:05 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: Cops only had USPs and the sergeant had a MP5 before the locker system. SRU had UMPs if I remember correctly.

I don't think it would at-all, government won raids before the update and they can do it again

We're not returning to the old system as the current one is balanced. Cops shouldn't have a big risk as they also don't have a big reward.

On the topic of V4B1 I think it will solve the two main issues with V2D, the constant fighting and the horrible passiveRP locations. The mainstreet on V4B1 is amazing and modern, it suits our needs quite well.