Fearless Forums
NEW MAP - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Updates (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=178)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=341)
+---- Thread: NEW MAP (/showthread.php?tid=86682)

RE: NEW MAP - Joe Joe - 05-13-2018

We cannot just remove the work of developers because you don't want or use them. People like Stormfox and the boats and shouldn't be limited because a map which means we down grade.

RE: NEW MAP - god - 05-13-2018

(05-13-2018, 01:46 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: We cannot just remove the work of developers because you don't want or use them. People like Stormfox and the boats and shouldn't be limited because a map which means we down grade.

I think down grade is the wrong term. Also we shouldn't limit a good map for the sake of one person with a yacht.

RE: NEW MAP - Joe Joe - 05-13-2018

V2d isn't a good map that's the problem. I agree it's better than v2d sexy however it's not suitable. All maps on this poll have their flaws but by far pines has the least and it doesn't mean removing content or having to majorly change things.

RE: NEW MAP - don - 05-13-2018

(05-13-2018, 02:21 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: V2d isn't a good map that's the problem. I agree it's better than v2d sexy however it's not suitable. All maps on this poll have their flaws but by far pines has the least and it doesn't mean removing content or having to majorly change things.

v2d isnt a good map?

Why did it arguably have the most success?

RE: NEW MAP - god - 05-13-2018

(05-13-2018, 02:21 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: V2d isn't a good map that's the problem. 
[Image: 60343061.jpg]

RE: NEW MAP - Pollux - 05-13-2018

(05-13-2018, 02:24 PM)perqe Wrote:
(05-13-2018, 02:21 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: V2d isn't a good map that's the problem. I agree it's better than v2d sexy however it's not suitable. All maps on this poll have their flaws but by far pines has the least and it doesn't mean removing content or having to majorly change things.

v2d isnt a good map?

Why did it arguably have the most success?

I mean some people may argue it was V33X that did just because that had the slot increase completely filled. V2D has only been around the longest. V2D has been dead almost as long as it's been around, I would argue it has the LEAST success.

RE: NEW MAP - Falc - 05-13-2018

You guys have to remember FPS is a huge decision when choosing a map.

We’ve seen it before with V4B1, the FPS is awful when a full sever with props, V2D ISNT. Standard. Player interaction is massive too and V2D will be better than Pines.

I want FPS for when I play so that’s where my vote stands as well as interacting with everyone.

RE: NEW MAP - Pollux - 05-13-2018

(05-13-2018, 03:07 PM)Falc Wrote: You guys have to remember FPS is a huge decision when choosing a map.

We’ve seen it before with V4B1, the FPS is awful when a full sever with props, V2D ISNT. Standard. Player interaction is massive too and V2D will be better than Pines.

I want FPS for when I play so that’s where my vote stands as well as interacting with everyone.

The FPS minor increase from switching to V2D will not be not be worth it, the core issue does not lie with the map. It looks like steps to increase performance are being taken so just give it time.

RE: NEW MAP - sebasti161 - 05-13-2018

(05-13-2018, 03:09 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(05-13-2018, 03:07 PM)Falc Wrote: You guys have to remember FPS is a huge decision when choosing a map.

The FPS minor increase from switching to V2D will not be not be worth it

you do not know how wrong you are

RE: NEW MAP - Ethan Bradberry - 05-13-2018

deciding between a decent looking map or decent fps

hmmmmm