Fearless Forums
NEW MAP - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Updates (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=178)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=341)
+---- Thread: NEW MAP (/showthread.php?tid=86682)

RE: NEW MAP - Kevin - 05-10-2018

(05-10-2018, 02:44 PM)[FL] Depression Wrote: Passive RP can be done everywhere, while aggressive can't. Simple fact

There is this thing with the "agressive players" debating against Pines due to the "terrrible opportunities", what are you even expecting from V2D? Basewars?

Time to cut the shit regarding agressive, roleplay can be done anywhere, anytime, with anything. It does not have to be shootouts and freaking raids all the time, no, that is not how it should be working. If so - arma 3 is open with never ending opportunities, go there and have a little shooty session, but a roleplay server is not the same. There are several locations, in the city and also outside, just cut that arrogant head and start looking for the proper stuff one can simply do, especially the agressive shit.

RE: NEW MAP - Falc - 05-10-2018

(05-10-2018, 12:38 PM)Felton Wrote: We want to try something now,we don't want to return back to old sh*t. #Pines

Do you not remember when maps were trialled and all failed?

Stop begging for new shit constantly, you’re too greedy for what Fearless now is.

RE: NEW MAP - Jonas - 05-10-2018

(05-10-2018, 03:04 PM)Falc Wrote:
(05-10-2018, 12:38 PM)Felton Wrote: We want to try something now,we don't want to return back to old sh*t. #Pines

Stop begging for new shit constantly, you’re too greedy for what Fearless now is.

Don't you remember when V2D was brought back? twice? and failed?

It just won't happen again, unless you force people, which is just shoving Fearless into the shitter

RE: NEW MAP - Jan - 05-10-2018

"Hey guys, to get a clear view of what the community want, please vote for the map of your choice"

Result: 50% Pines, 50% V2D.

Staff right now:
[Image: ImperturbableFlawedHoneyeater-max-1mb.gif]

RE: NEW MAP - Xavier3.10 - 05-10-2018

The only reasonable way is : Test out both map on main server for atleast a month and let see how it goes,if both fail,Guess we have to go back with v5p

RE: NEW MAP - Jeffrey - 05-10-2018

(05-10-2018, 10:45 AM)JackZ Wrote:
(05-10-2018, 10:22 AM)Yeah Spartan_KCT Wrote: u
(05-10-2018, 09:28 AM)[FL] Depression Wrote: This is all nice but where should aggressive players be? In an other game, since there are no spots for proper aggressive rp.

I've seen multiple compounds and an apartment with a unique layout, I think there's plenty of room for aggressive rp. I believe as well that the community will find unique and innovating ways to aggressive rp on this new map.

No they won’t you aren’t an aggressive roleplayer don’t speak on behalf of us. A lot of us would simply not even join Pines to play to begin with due to the terrible oppertunities it has, we don’t want to have ‘Unique new oppertunities’ we wan’t things to stay how they are.

Guess you’re voting v5p then?

RE: NEW MAP - god - 05-10-2018

(05-10-2018, 03:02 PM)Kevin Ramsey Wrote:
(05-10-2018, 02:44 PM)[FL] Depression Wrote: Passive RP can be done everywhere, while aggressive can't. Simple fact

There is this thing with the "agressive players" debating against Pines due to the "terrrible opportunities", what are you even expecting from V2D? Basewars?

Time to cut the shit regarding agressive, roleplay can be done anywhere, anytime, with anything. It does not have to be shootouts and freaking raids all the time, no, that is not how it should be working. If so - arma 3 is open with never ending opportunities, go there and have a little shooty session, but a roleplay server is not the same. There are several locations, in the city and also outside, just cut that arrogant head and start looking for the proper stuff one can simply do, especially the agressive shit.

That's the cool thing about V2D, it's perfect for aggressive RP and passive RP. Take in mind that the majority of the player base comes down to aggRP, V2D allows them to get what they want whilst passiveRP'rs a perfect little city to do what they want. 

I really don't understand why you are being so 'aggressive' about aggressiveRP. Literally why I play FL! It's aggressive RP is great and V2D really lets it be the best. You never played V2D, right? Defiantly worth a vote Kevin, it's a great map.

You need to take in mind that aggressiveRP is allowed on this server, it's not just passive.

RE: NEW MAP - Foxirius2205 - 05-10-2018

(05-10-2018, 03:02 PM)Kevin Ramsey Wrote:

Well I am expecting to not be limited to a base outside the city, where most people won't be. For example if i base at the slums I could just run at the main street and interact with some players, have some fun, maybe do some passive. But if i need to base outside the city, i will have a limited player interaction. Please tell me where I can do aggressive in the city, since i can't find a place, except a shop or the big parking, which i don't really see as normal. If i wanted to only shoot people, yes i would be playing other games instead of this server, however I don't only do freaking raids all the time and shootouts.

Here is the city, tell me where I can do aggressive:

Spoiler :
[Image: wDyq8wB.jpg]

RE: NEW MAP - Falc - 05-10-2018

(05-10-2018, 03:06 PM)Jonas Wrote:
(05-10-2018, 03:04 PM)Falc Wrote:

Don't you remember when V2D was brought back? twice? and failed?

It just won't happen again, unless you force people, which is just shoving Fearless into the shitter

Get your facts straight if you’re gonna pipe up.

V2D was brought back knowing it would be the “farm server” twice, because of the main server and people not wanting to move at once.

Forcing people, lol at that stupid statement. Look at the votes, 50/50, good logic!

RE: NEW MAP - Baskingner - 05-10-2018

Depressing little amount of arguments for such a simple fact then.
Your vote counts as much as any other persons vote, just because you regard youself as more important it doesnt mean that its true.