Fearless Forums
NEW MAP - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Updates (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=178)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=341)
+---- Thread: NEW MAP (/showthread.php?tid=86682)

RE: NEW MAP - Foxirius2205 - 05-10-2018

(05-10-2018, 10:22 AM)Spartan_KCT Wrote:
(05-10-2018, 09:28 AM)[FL] Depression Wrote: This is all nice but where should aggressive players be? In an other game, since there are no spots for proper aggressive rp.

I've seen multiple compounds and an apartment with a unique layout, I think there's plenty of room for aggressive rp. I believe as well that the community will find unique and innovating ways to aggressive rp on this new map.

Yeah but the places are not in the city and when the passive happens in the city, player interaction will go down.

RE: NEW MAP - JackZ - 05-10-2018

(05-10-2018, 10:22 AM)Yeah Spartan_KCT Wrote: u
(05-10-2018, 09:28 AM)[FL] Depression Wrote: This is all nice but where should aggressive players be? In an other game, since there are no spots for proper aggressive rp.

I've seen multiple compounds and an apartment with a unique layout, I think there's plenty of room for aggressive rp. I believe as well that the community will find unique and innovating ways to aggressive rp on this new map.

No they won’t you aren’t an aggressive roleplayer don’t speak on behalf of us. A lot of us would simply not even join Pines to play to begin with due to the terrible oppertunities it has, we don’t want to have ‘Unique new oppertunities’ we wan’t things to stay how they are.

RE: NEW MAP - Deleted User - 05-10-2018

(05-10-2018, 07:10 AM)Nevy Wrote:
(05-10-2018, 01:22 AM)Shlomo Wrote: I know for a fact if Pines is picked that in a few months we'll have another one of these votes.

bet

I bet my chrome plated dragon dildoid that it happens.

RE: NEW MAP - Aspire - 05-10-2018

If the average player count was like 100 a new larger map would make sense. Why risk losing more players. You're going to a larger map which will reduce the fps even more than the current. V2d seems like the only option

RE: NEW MAP - Cyclone - 05-10-2018

(05-10-2018, 12:01 PM)Aspire Wrote: If the average player count was like 100 a new larger map would make sense. Why risk losing more players. You're going to a larger map which will reduce the fps even more than the current. V2d seems like the only option

Exactly, and there will be way less roleplay interaction, with the playerbase being smaller than it used to be. This will likely cause the playerbase to shrink even more due to boredom. V2d though, with 40-50 players you won't be bored because you keep getting roleplay situations and meet new people because of the smaller layout of the map.

RE: NEW MAP - Mauroulis - 05-10-2018

We want to try something now,we don't want to return back to old sh*t. #Pines

RE: NEW MAP - Spartan_KCT - 05-10-2018

(05-10-2018, 10:45 AM)JackZ Wrote:
(05-10-2018, 10:22 AM)Yeah Spartan_KCT Wrote: u

No they won’t you aren’t an aggressive roleplayer don’t speak on behalf of us. A lot of us would simply not even join Pines to play to begin with due to the terrible oppertunities it has, we don’t want to have ‘Unique new oppertunities’ we wan’t things to stay how they are.

First of all, I'm not speaking on your behalf nor have I claimed to do so. The only thing I did was expressing my opinion. Your opinion on aggressive rp opportunities rather surprised me to be honest. I believe change can in fact be good for the community. Why stick to the same old same old? However, I understand what you're saying but I still disagree. I'm 100% certain players will find old and new ways to aggressive rp on pines.

RE: NEW MAP - Spartan_KCT - 05-10-2018

(05-10-2018, 10:38 AM)[FL] Depression Wrote:
(05-10-2018, 10:22 AM)Spartan_KCT Wrote:

Yeah but the places are not in the city and when the passive happens in the city, player interaction will go down.

What do you mean with when the passive rps happen in the city, the player interaction will go down? I believe there's way more player interaction within passive rps then within aggressive rps.

RE: NEW MAP - god - 05-10-2018

I think the fact is Garry's mod is dieing

Time for Arma 3 server

RE: NEW MAP - Foxirius2205 - 05-10-2018

Passive RP can be done everywhere, while aggressive can't. Simple fact