Fearless Forums
NEW MAP - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Updates (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=178)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=341)
+---- Thread: NEW MAP (/showthread.php?tid=86682)

RE: NEW MAP - Foxirius2205 - 05-08-2018

May I suggest both maps to be tested on the event server, where people could just join and go, and like each map stays for 1 day, and there is a 1 time of each two days, when we ask players to come and so we can test it with more players.

RE: NEW MAP - god - 05-08-2018

(05-08-2018, 07:07 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:
(05-08-2018, 06:56 PM)Dobbs Wrote:
(05-08-2018, 06:35 PM)Kevin Ramsey Wrote:
(05-08-2018, 06:19 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Would you rather have poorly connected roads of roads that never end?

I know which one i'd choose.

Well, that's where some proper roleplay can be introduced, such as highway checkpoints for police officers, which I would probably do every time I am an officer, or maybe someone that uses some part of it as construction RP? Speaking about the highway.

I have seen a lot of personal villas being built through props, as well as shops. The gas stations allow proper RP interaction and also the empty roads without trees blocking, which one can use as personal space, maybe villa or just something small such as a little store.

The lake is huge and beautiful, which allows people spawn down and enjoy yacht and jetski's much more than V2D, I can go on all day to be honest.
V2D has its cons, Pines has its cons. Other than you stating what role-plays you can do, which can happen on every V2D as well and the fact that pines looks better, is that it? You got to take in mind also that world houses also play a huge part in aggressive role-play, which V2D offers better than pines. V2D gives the best of both worlds, something Pines doesn't.

Actually; wrong. V2D always has and always will have priority towards the Aggressive Players. This map is different and gives everyone a level playing field. I want a City that actually looks like a City not every 10 buildings has a window if your lucky, and if your extra lucky you may have a working floor.

I've literally got no idea what half that means, however I fail to see how it's towards aggressive players. I will agree, it's got some good building for aggressive RP however these only come alive when there is the right dupe there. This is because players who played V2D actually put effort into their RP and went out there way to spend hours on making the perfect dupe, passive or aggressive.

V2D is much better for balanced RP - aggressive and passive - and allows everyone to get their fair share of it. Yes, Pines is a realistic city however this is semi serious rp dude!!! Garry's Mod, 2018. Not all about realism quite frankly, about what makes FL fun and the biggest part of playing FL is the map. 

With the right map, you get the right player base. With the right player base, you get the right RP. With the right RP, you get the fun. With fun, you get a happy server. I was born on v33x, made in V2D.

RE: NEW MAP - don - 05-08-2018

(05-08-2018, 06:19 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Would you rather have poorly connected roads of roads that never end?

Well, that's where some proper roleplay can be introduced, such as highway checkpoints for police officers, which I would probably do every time I am an officer, or maybe someone that uses some part of it as construction RP? Speaking about the highway.

I have seen a lot of personal villas being built through props, as well as shops. The gas stations allow proper RP interaction and also the empty roads without trees blocking, which one can use as personal space, maybe villa or just something small such as a little store.

The lake is huge and beautiful, which allows people spawn down and enjoy yacht and jetski's much more than V2D, I can go on all day to be honest.
V2D has its cons, Pines has its cons. Other than you stating what role-plays you can do, which can happen on every V2D as well and the fact that pines looks better, is that it? You got to take in mind also that world houses also play a huge part in aggressive role-play, which V2D offers better than pines. V2D gives the best of both worlds, something Pines doesn't.

Actually; wrong. V2D always has and always will have priority towards the Aggressive Players. This map is different and gives everyone a level playing field. I want a City that actually looks like a City not every 10 buildings has a window if your lucky, and if your extra lucky you may have a working floor.

Its alright you wanting it, but think about whats best for the future.

and this is a question i want you to answer. On v2d do you not agree that the passive rp was amazing. It flowed they all connected. Both aggressive and passive were at their peak. The map and player base play a part in this. The old FL was much better than the new FL, bring back the old map old players come back and you could have a great FL again where there was a cue of 15 people to join the server.

RE: NEW MAP - Joe Joe - 05-08-2018

(05-08-2018, 07:18 PM)perqe Wrote:

and this is a question i want you to answer. On v2d do you not agree that the passive rp was amazing. It flowed they all connected. Both aggressive and passive were at their peak. The map and player base play a part in this. The old FL was much better than the new FL, bring back the old map old players come back and you could have a great FL again where there was a cue of 15 people to join the server.

Passive RP is peak on whatever map you play. However PassiveRP was muffled by Aggressive because you couldn't walk 5ft without the Doomfort Bridage at Slums strolling down Main Street eliminating any Government Official in the City. It was a City controlled by Criminals which isn't how it should be. There needs to be a balance. The Criminals do their business without attempting to continuously have domain over a populated City.

RE: NEW MAP - Deleted User - 05-08-2018

(05-08-2018, 07:24 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:
(05-08-2018, 06:35 PM)Kevin Ramsey Wrote: Well, that's where some proper roleplay can be introduced, such as highway checkpoints for police officers, which I would probably do every time I am an officer, or maybe someone that uses some part of it as construction RP? Speaking about the highway.

Passive RP is peak on whatever map you play. However PassiveRP was muffled by Aggressive because you couldn't walk 5ft without the Doomfort Bridage at Slums strolling down Main Street eliminating any Government Official in the City. It was a City controlled by Criminals which isn't how it should be. There needs to be a balance. The Criminals do their business without attempting to continuously have domain over a populated City.

Lmao what there was always passiveRP on highstreet completely fine and safe from aggressiveRP.

RE: NEW MAP - Envy - 05-08-2018

I voted v2d_sexy for obvious reasons, You only have to load Pine City in single player and its obvious.
But anyone else getting weird rendering bugs on v2d_sexy in the city?
Gif below

Spoiler :
[Image: 11swhMC.gif]

Hope its just my game, Happens with the tunnels too and a lot of things in the city.

RE: NEW MAP - god - 05-08-2018

(05-08-2018, 07:24 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:
(05-08-2018, 06:35 PM)Kevin Ramsey Wrote: Well, that's where some proper roleplay can be introduced, such as highway checkpoints for police officers, which I would probably do every time I am an officer, or maybe someone that uses some part of it as construction RP? Speaking about the highway.

Doomforts are against the rules. Criminals should keep a life profile.

Ban them! Your job Joe Joe to keep the server clean and not like this. Now is your time to shine joey!

RE: NEW MAP - Chumps - 05-08-2018

(05-08-2018, 07:28 PM)Envy Wrote: I voted v2d_sexy for obvious reasons, You only have to load Pine City in single player and its obvious.
Gif below

Spoiler :

Hope its just my game, Happens with the tunnels too and a lot of things in the city.

Not you, just the map.

RE: NEW MAP - Zulu - 05-08-2018

Honestly I think that v2d looks kinda unfinished, rendering bugs, the skybox is easy to see, it just doesn't look completely ready to be used for a large server. People are saying Pines City is big, and it is but in a way that is quite good because it gives more areas and better potential Roleplay for people who are into different things as there are more options available. Since v2d has already been around then it doesn't really open up opportunities for original Roleplays because the areas have already really been used for their purposes a lot of times. Pines could open up more opportunities because of new potential buildings and areas, things we have not seen before on Fearless.

RE: NEW MAP - Luna - 05-08-2018

(05-08-2018, 07:28 PM)Envy Wrote: I voted v2d_sexy for obvious reasons, You only have to load Pine City in single player and its obvious.
Gif below

Spoiler :

This happens to everyone, it is a bad thing because players could be hiding behind it (Like in UM) they can see people through it.