Fearless Forums
NEW MAP - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Updates (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=178)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=341)
+---- Thread: NEW MAP (/showthread.php?tid=86682)

RE: NEW MAP - Coffee - 05-08-2018

V2d only has good frames per second (FPS) because there are literally no polygons and all the textures are 4bit joint photographic expert group (JPEG) images, so there is literally nothing to render, hence the better frames per seconds (FPS) but utter shit quality of map.

RE: NEW MAP - Mist - 05-08-2018

(05-06-2018, 10:56 PM)JackZ Wrote: v2d_sexy_v3 - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1221791317

Let's get it.

But those shops looks horrendous.

RE: NEW MAP - User 12049 - 05-08-2018

(05-08-2018, 05:12 PM)Coffee Wrote: V2d only has good frames per second (FPS) because there are literally no polygons and all the textures are 4bit joint photographic expert group (JPEG) images, so there is literally nothing to render, hence the better frames per seconds (FPS) but utter shit quality of map.

We dealt with it for 4~ years and no-one cared.

We'll get Pines, you'll all get dog shit fps because the game mode isn't meant to be run on a map like that and then you'll all be begging for v2d.

FL isnt meant to be run on maps like Pines but some of you just can't figure that out untill it happens.

I guess we've got it hit the brick wall because some of you can't see the brick wall it there

RE: NEW MAP - [LT] Sparx - 05-08-2018

(05-08-2018, 05:20 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(05-08-2018, 05:12 PM)Coffee Wrote: V2d only has good frames per second (FPS) because there are literally no polygons and all the textures are 4bit joint photographic expert group (JPEG) images, so there is literally nothing to render, hence the better frames per seconds (FPS) but utter shit quality of map.

We'll get Pines, you'll all get dog shit fps because the game mode isn't meant to be run on a map like that and then you'll all be begging for v2d.

FL isnt meant to be run on maps like Pines but some of you just can't figure that out untill it happens.

I guess we've got it hit the brick wall because some of you can't see the brick wall it there
[Image: tsSI3AP.png]
Did you read what Pollux said? How do you personally know what FL is meant to be run on? Or for that matter, how laggy Pines is going to be?

RE: NEW MAP - User 12049 - 05-08-2018

(05-08-2018, 05:25 PM)Sparx Wrote:
(05-08-2018, 05:20 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:

[Image: tsSI3AP.png]
Did you read what Pollux said? How do you personally know what FL is meant to be run on? Or for that matter, how laggy Pines is going to be?

Call my bluff and add it, then you can see for yourself.

RE: NEW MAP - jhayw - 05-08-2018

RE: NEW MAP - Jordy - 05-08-2018

(05-08-2018, 04:15 PM)Floodify Wrote: Isnt it funny how many people seem to still want something new instead of using the anticipated common sense? Good that the vote isn't binding though, staff will most likely do 2d it feels like, which would be the only right one. Sure it looks a bit shit, but the point with map changes has been to make people interact with eachother more; was the hope for Littletown - but even that was too big.

Let's see the map from a strategic point of view instead of looks. Looks wasnt a problem for yeeeeears, then suddenly people wanted new things ..and this vote proves that it isn't just staffs influence in terms of map popularity.. even though its pretty close.

Vote v2d if you value RP interactions, everything is more fun as well because its also more of a challenge. Pine will just lead to a new map change in the future, 100%

(Id much more prefer the old 2d instead of the new edit)

RE: NEW MAP - Zulu - 05-08-2018

When does this poll end?

RE: NEW MAP - Dimitris - 05-08-2018

(05-08-2018, 06:01 PM)Zulu Wrote: When does this poll end?

Now that Pine is on the lead it will be ending shortly

RE: NEW MAP - Blurr - 05-08-2018

I've had a look IG on Pines and Sexy_v3 and I think the Pines looks a lot nicer then Sexy_v3, yet Pines doesn't have all the bells a whistles such as a underground slums area, there is also a lot of large useless buildings and the main town area isn't that good to be honest, however I do like it a lot. Where as Sexy_v3 is good as it's classic and works really well, however I think that the original v2d map should be used instead of Sexy_v3 as there are various changes that make the map look worse yet some that make it look great so its a 50/50 in terms of looks. I still would love to see Sexy_v3 or v2d return as a map due to the fact it is compact and RPs will be much closer, I do dislike the fact that the roads don't connect however on Sexy_v3/v2d.