Fearless Forums
NEW MAP - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Updates (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=178)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=341)
+---- Thread: NEW MAP (/showthread.php?tid=86682)

RE: NEW MAP - Joe Joe - 05-08-2018

I love how everyone is dissing pines for how it looks. The problem is v2d looks horrific. In 1 building some of the map is missing and you can just see the skybox. Last time I checked floors don't work like that.

RE: NEW MAP - User 12049 - 05-08-2018

(05-08-2018, 01:41 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: I love how everyone is dissing pines for how it looks. The problem is v2d looks horrific. In 1 building some of the map is missing and you can just see the skybox. Last time I checked floors don't work like that.

You're playing GMOD not ARMA 3, you're expecting too much. Pines is going to be a lag fest, watch.

RE: NEW MAP - Pollux - 05-08-2018

(05-08-2018, 11:58 AM)Falc Wrote:
(05-08-2018, 11:44 AM)Pollux Wrote:
(05-08-2018, 11:41 AM)Falc Wrote:
(05-08-2018, 11:38 AM)Pollux Wrote:
(05-08-2018, 10:37 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: The new V2D map is less doomforty hence why we've chosen it. On Pines you'll be.lucky to even find someone
 Have you even seen the cave?

So you’re basing a whole argument on one spot of the map?

Logic

MTL, UM, Nexus. It's a "good" AggRP map as half of it is so doomforty. I feel bad for all the PassiveRPs that will have a massive gunfight right outside their door in the city. The gov will REFUSE to raid anywhere as they know they will lose, it even happens now on V5P. It's annoying how some of you treat the server as basewars.

Dude, listen to yourself.

Sounds like you just don’t appreciate or enjoy agg rp, which is fine. But not to this extent lol.

We’re sorry that some of us enjoy the more aggressive side rather than sit in a shop hoping to get a Roleplay point and because of this a few gunfights happen and passive rp’ers May see it or hear it, lol..

Your argument is pretty weak.

I mostly play either gov or some criminal group. I just don't want it to be unbalanced. Quite litterally the only thing I see V2D going for it is slightly more frames. I think its really unfair that many of you want to sacrifice the experience of PassiveRPs with such a visually poor map. Honestly if anyone finds a better version of V2D or even a new map based on it I would be more than up for looking into it if it looks better than this mess. I just do not see evocity_sexy being the way forward for FL in the slightest.

RE: NEW MAP - Pollux - 05-08-2018

(05-08-2018, 01:47 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(05-08-2018, 01:41 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: I love how everyone is dissing pines for how it looks. The problem is v2d looks horrific. In 1 building some of the map is missing and you can just see the skybox. Last time I checked floors don't work like that.

You're playing GMOD not ARMA 3, you're expecting too much. Pines is going to be a lag fest, watch.

All maps will be a lagfest, the core issue lies with the gamemode NOT with the map.

RE: NEW MAP - Joe Joe - 05-08-2018

Proven by the lovely siphon it's FPS will be decent. I'd like to roleplay on a map that doesn't look it it was thrown together in 5 minutes with a contrast of 2 modern buildings and some taty derelict town. It's EvoCity not EvoShity

RE: NEW MAP - Deleted User - 05-08-2018

v2d till I die, bring on Brexit.

RE: NEW MAP - Foxirius2205 - 05-08-2018

(05-08-2018, 01:47 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(05-08-2018, 11:58 AM)Falc Wrote:
(05-08-2018, 11:44 AM)Pollux Wrote:
(05-08-2018, 11:41 AM)Falc Wrote:
(05-08-2018, 11:38 AM)Pollux Wrote:  Have you even seen the cave?

So you’re basing a whole argument on one spot of the map?

Logic

MTL, UM, Nexus. It's a "good" AggRP map as half of it is so doomforty. I feel bad for all the PassiveRPs that will have a massive gunfight right outside their door in the city. The gov will REFUSE to raid anywhere as they know they will lose, it even happens now on V5P. It's annoying how some of you treat the server as basewars.

Dude, listen to yourself.

Sounds like you just don’t appreciate or enjoy agg rp, which is fine. But not to this extent lol.

We’re sorry that some of us enjoy the more aggressive side rather than sit in a shop hoping to get a Roleplay point and because of this a few gunfights happen and passive rp’ers May see it or hear it, lol..

Your argument is pretty weak.

I mostly play either gov or some criminal group. I just don't want it to be unbalanced. Quite litterally the only thing I see V2D going for it is slightly more frames. I think its really unfair that many of you want to sacrifice the experience of PassiveRPs with such a visually poor map. Honestly if anyone finds a better version of V2D or even a new map based on it I would be more than up for looking into it if it looks better than this mess. I just do not see evocity_sexy being the way forward for FL in the slightest.

If you've played Pines, there arent any places where to do agg rp. And that will lead to most raids be fast and not fun, which could lead to a lot of people leaving.

RE: NEW MAP - Foxirius2205 - 05-08-2018

(05-08-2018, 01:55 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:

Proven by the lovely siphon it's FPS will be decent. I'd like to roleplay on a map that doesn't look it it was thrown together in 5 minutes with a contrast of 2 modern buildings and some taty derelict town. It's EvoCity not EvoShity

What about the players who do aggressive rp. Passive has been done well on v2d and there is no reason why it not to be done well.

RE: NEW MAP - Falc - 05-08-2018

Why vote a map that we know will end up like V5P and not be able to fill or have interaction?

Everyone voting for Pines wants Roleplay and player interaction, but that’ll just be worse than it is now, isn’t the going directly against your own arguments?

RE: NEW MAP - Falc - 05-08-2018

The way this is coming across is Passive players just wanting to diminish aggressive Roleplay and push it out, that’s how it sounds lol.

But be warned, remember how many aggressive players there are compared to passive, you don’t want an even deader server at the end of the day.