Fearless Forums
NEW MAP - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Updates (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=178)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=341)
+---- Thread: NEW MAP (/showthread.php?tid=86682)

RE: NEW MAP - don - 05-07-2018

quick question, its obvious the majority of the staff team want pines, however at this moment in time v2d is up on the poll.

because of this scenario yous are talking about the decision not being binding. Lets say pines was winning, i bet the decision would be binding then. Lets just remember this is for the better of the community and not personal preference.

Any intelligent person will agree that the only logical way forward is to revert back to v2d to get the foundations of what made FL great back.

I would also like to add on a final note that if you want to know what the community wants but the decision might not be binding whats the point in it anyway i feel like you almost want a certain outcome and if you dont get it you are going to riddle your way into getting it anyway.

My personal opinion on this dont know if anyone agrees.

RE: NEW MAP - Luftwaffle - 05-07-2018

Looking at the replies people are giving to this thread, I believe it that some people are confused to the task that has taken trust from the staff team in which to allow us to have a say in this matter. The thread clearly reads to view ALL of the maps before submitting a vote. However looking at some of the less appealing comments, threatening to leave the community and extra, leaves me with the thought that we as a community will never be given the privilege to vote on something like this again and in my opinion that is quite sad. I have submitted my vote for pines as I have looked at all of the given maps and seen that in my opinion the best way for the server to move forwards. It is not just about what you vote but in the manor in which you vote, to show somewhat maturity in the way you have placed your opinion.

RE: NEW MAP - [LT] Sparx - 05-07-2018

(05-07-2018, 05:30 PM)JackZ Wrote: You lot are all  about 'oooh look how detailed and nice it looks ooooh' acting like a bunch of girls.

Learn to be a man and take it on the chin that FL needs a map like v2d that allows a lot of roleplay interactions to our playerbase.

At the end of the day Pines Voters are the same as the people that voted for v5p so it just says it all doesn't it.

At the end of the day, we're not the ones bullying people into voting for a map that they don't want to, and as for saying we're acting 'like a bunch of girls' for wanting a map that doesn't look depressing and bland - grow up.

RE: NEW MAP - Pollux - 05-07-2018

If the community is ever allowed to vote on something again, please hide the actual results of the poll. I feel like it would solve a ton of problems not knowing who voted for what or what's in the lead. People would vote for things only based off what they want instead of whatever is in the lead.

RE: NEW MAP - SpaghettiFTW - 05-07-2018

Pines has my vote.

Looks better, road system is better, evocitys got a bit old for me.

RE: NEW MAP - JackZ - 05-07-2018

(05-07-2018, 06:20 PM)Sparx Wrote:
(05-07-2018, 05:30 PM)JackZ Wrote: You lot are all  about 'oooh look how detailed and nice it looks ooooh' acting like a bunch of girls.

Learn to be a man and take it on the chin that FL needs a map like v2d that allows a lot of roleplay interactions to our playerbase.

At the end of the day Pines Voters are the same as the people that voted for v5p so it just says it all doesn't it.

At the end of the day, we're not the ones bullying people into voting for a map that they don't want to, and as for saying we're acting 'like a bunch of girls' for wanting a map that doesn't look depressing and bland - grow up.

'Bullying people into voting' everyone i've changed the mind of i've explained how v2d is better and they've realised -
also, feast your eyes on this Sparx! -

The only person i've recently insulted over discord PM is not about his vote but instead about his personality simple.

Screenshot taken from a message reply a friend of mine received about Sparx -

[Image: 4a106f6f4a.png]

Damn and i'm the one pressuring people?...

You wan't a map for aesthetics, The men want a map that's actually useful.

RE: NEW MAP - Tomo - 05-07-2018

Right, i'm fed up of reading reels and reels of persuasive opinions about the maps when in actual fact, everyone's opinions are different. 

So here's the facts. I've spent a few hours measuring the map and counting the buildings etc. I am still undecided so I have made this as factual and unbiased as possible, to help myself decide and I thought I'd share it here for anyone else who just wants some raw facts before choosing a map.

[Image: 8eae9ae394f426aa552e576f08a6f93f.png]

Take from this what you wish.

RE: NEW MAP - DVN - 05-07-2018

I think people need to calm down with this whole situation. It's great that everyone is showing initiative and dedication to get involved but forcing people to vote, publicly arguing with eachother because you don't share the same opinion and being disrespectful isn't the way to go about it.

We work together as a community to make changes for the better and the majority.

RE: NEW MAP - General Rickets - 05-07-2018

The pair of you need to stop arguing on this thread and take it to PM @Sparx JackZ

This thread isn't a pissing contest, its a place for people to voice their OWN opinion on which map they prefer. Personally, as some people know, I don't want a map change as of yet I think the server needs more in depth changes to get back into the swing of things.

RE: NEW MAP - Arch.B - 05-07-2018

crazy old tomo. cracking out the stats