Fearless Forums
NEW MAP - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Updates (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=178)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=341)
+---- Thread: NEW MAP (/showthread.php?tid=86682)

RE: NEW MAP - Foxirius2205 - 05-07-2018

(05-07-2018, 01:47 PM)Pollux Wrote: Honestly the more I look at evocity_sexy the more I think people haven't even thought about how the map would play out both in passive and aggresive RP. There are way too many natural doomforts in the map. MTL has been made more compact making it a bigger doomfort, the nexus is still the nexus and by making the corridors smaller it goes straight back to how it was before. The cave is an extremely dark place with maze-like thin corridors, basically unraidable.

Now the city buildings just look... ugly. It looks like an abandoned city and without a massive use of props to make them look somewhat decent, it's not going to change. There's also a lack of good shop areas, there's a ton of "apartment" like buildings which I guess are meant to be areas for shops? I have no idea as they're too big to actually be apartments. Please guys, give evocity_sexy a second look and think about how it will play out. Seriously just look at top street and how horrible it all is.

DO NOT vote for it just because you see V2D, please check it out yourself. It has changed quite a bit.

Well both maps have enough for passive, as well as i prefer to play on a map with a good fps when doing agressive.

I've seen both maps, and pines may be smaller, but it looks huge, and 3/4 of the buildings will be empty.

how has it changed?

RE: NEW MAP - pufitee - 05-07-2018

pinES

RE: NEW MAP - Andrew Juniperfield - 05-07-2018

Pines seems like the ideal choice.
Sure, the others are great and all, but if its gonna change, why go back to something old? V2D_Sexy seems nice too though, but in my opinion, pines looks so much better, plus a new kind of city might be nice to have.

Pines really does have a level of detail that I dont see in the evocity maps though, makes me very hard.

RE: NEW MAP - JackZ - 05-07-2018

You lot are all about 'oooh look how detailed and nice it looks ooooh' acting like a bunch of girls.

Learn to be a man and take it on the chin that FL needs a map like v2d that allows a lot of roleplay interactions to our playerbase.

At the end of the day Pines Voters are the same as the people that voted for v5p so it just says it all doesn't it.

RE: NEW MAP - Wolfy - 05-07-2018

^ yes yes listen to JackZ thx.

RE: NEW MAP - L Y N C H Y - 05-07-2018

(05-07-2018, 05:30 PM)JackZ Wrote: You lot are all  about 'oooh look how detailed and nice it looks ooooh' acting like a bunch of girls.

Learn to be a man and take it on the chin that FL needs a map like v2d that allows a lot of roleplay interactions to our playerbase.

At the end of the day Pines Voters are the same as the people that voted for v5p so it just says it all doesn't it.

Well said!!

RE: NEW MAP - Archer - 05-07-2018

I just looked into Pines very detailedly, tbh I’d prefer Sexy
Changing my vote

RE: NEW MAP - Joe Joe - 05-07-2018

I don't want to be the dark horse in the room but didn't anyone bother to read "your votes will give us an idea of what the community wants, however the result is not binding". So let's not go at each other's throats. Threatening and bribing doesn't help either. Just look at the maps and pick the one you like. As stated we are just getting an idea.

RE: NEW MAP - User 12049 - 05-07-2018

(05-07-2018, 06:01 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: I don't want to be the dark horse in the room but didn't anyone bother to read "your votes will give us an idea of what the community wants, however the result is not binding". So let's not go at each other's throats. Threatening and bribing doesn't help either. Just look at the maps and pick the one you like. As stated we are just getting an idea.

Whats the point in the vote if you're not going to go with what the community wants?

You give the community the option to choose what they want, we're choosing what we want and not you're going to pull the card of 'the results are not binding'?

RE: NEW MAP - Grape - 05-07-2018

(05-07-2018, 05:55 PM)Archer Wrote: I just looked into Pines very detailedly, tbh I’d prefer Sexy
Changing my vote

You're a smart man.

To be honest, I did the exact same. I thought Pines City was great and when I went on the map and walked/flew around, I thought it was absolutely disgusting and would be a completely bad turn for FL.

I'd rather play on the piece of shit Rockford than play on Pines City. If implemented, it will be a big waste for FL and drive it down the toilet. I'm very happy that you and others have realized this to an extent and voted for v2d sexy.

I'm glad to say I still have hope in this community.