Fearless Forums
NEW MAP - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Updates (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=178)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=341)
+---- Thread: NEW MAP (/showthread.php?tid=86682)

RE: NEW MAP - Forgee - 05-07-2018

At the end of the day, Vote for what you want and let others do the same.

RE: NEW MAP - User 12049 - 05-07-2018

(05-07-2018, 12:08 PM)Forgee Wrote: At the end of the day, Vote for what you want and let others do the same.

I concur, your vote is your own and regardless of what people state choose what you want not others.

RE: NEW MAP - Pollux - 05-07-2018

(05-07-2018, 08:22 AM)Zombie Wrote:
(05-07-2018, 08:17 AM)Generation Wrote: PinesCity.

Dayum v2d lost its essential lab ! (i've just took a look at the 3D render), what happened to the pres office ?
And as was showing RockDad also, outside city... it looks like the map is unfinished and we just put 3 world props.
I prefer a quality map than an amateur map (excuse me).

Decrease the distance of the roads and highway please, make it quick. 

#Vote for V2D, no way I want to have a map that is bad for aggressive RP, shit road and highway system and a huge pile of chunk that is useless of a map.

That entire highway tunnel system is SHORTER than the drive to the lake on v2d, it's really not that long.

RE: NEW MAP - Professor - 05-07-2018

Looks like we're going back to a sexier version of v2d, I was looking forward to a bit of change with Pines, but y'know. Nostalgia.

(05-07-2018, 12:44 PM)Prof. 私のお尻に入れてくだ Wrote: Looks like we're going back to a sexier version of v2d, I was looking forward to a bit of change with Pines, but y'know. Nostalgia.

I still have hope some people will actually check both maps and change their vote, or even people who haven't voted yet

RE: NEW MAP - god - 05-07-2018

(05-07-2018, 12:46 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(05-07-2018, 12:44 PM)Prof. 私のお尻に入れてくだ Wrote: Looks like we're going back to a sexier version of v2d, I was looking forward to a bit of change with Pines, but y'know. Nostalgia.

I still have hope some people will actually check both maps and change their vote, or even people who haven't voted yet

Yes I agree, some people voted pines and not v2d :------))

RE: NEW MAP - sebasti161 - 05-07-2018

(05-07-2018, 12:44 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(05-07-2018, 08:22 AM)Zombie Wrote:
(05-07-2018, 08:17 AM)Generation Wrote: PinesCity.

Dayum v2d lost its essential lab ! (i've just took a look at the 3D render), what happened to the pres office ?
And as was showing RockDad also, outside city... it looks like the map is unfinished and we just put 3 world props.
I prefer a quality map than an amateur map (excuse me).

Decrease the distance of the roads and highway please, make it quick. 

#Vote for V2D, no way I want to have a map that is bad for aggressive RP, shit road and highway system and a huge pile of chunk that is useless of a map.

That entire highway tunnel system is SHORTER than the drive to the lake on v2d, it's really not that long.

the thing about v2d is, it might be longer but there is more along the way. theres always something there like the old motel, the pool,radiostation,dtm, the bar, villas and then finally the lake while pines city is just a boring drive without any good content along the road

RE: NEW MAP - Emil - 05-07-2018

pines is shit vote for v2d

Honestly the more I look at evocity_sexy the more I think people haven't even thought about how the map would play out both in passive and aggresive RP. There are way too many natural doomforts in the map. MTL has been made more compact making it a bigger doomfort, the nexus is still the nexus and by making the corridors smaller it goes straight back to how it was before. The cave is an extremely dark place with maze-like thin corridors, basically unraidable.

Now the city buildings just look... ugly. It looks like an abandoned city and without a massive use of props to make them look somewhat decent, it's not going to change. There's also a lack of good shop areas, there's a ton of "apartment" like buildings which I guess are meant to be areas for shops? I have no idea as they're too big to actually be apartments. Please guys, give evocity_sexy a second look and think about how it will play out. Seriously just look at top street and how horrible it all is.

DO NOT vote for it just because you see V2D, please check it out yourself. It has changed quite a bit.

RE: NEW MAP - sebasti161 - 05-07-2018

(05-07-2018, 01:47 PM)Pollux Wrote: Honestly the more I look at evocity_sexy the more I think people haven't even thought about how the map would play out both in passive and aggresive RP. There are way too many natural doomforts in the map. MTL has been made more compact making it a bigger doomfort, the nexus is still the nexus and by making the corridors smaller it goes straight back to how it was before. The cave is an extremely dark place with maze-like thin corridors, basically unraidable.

Now the city buildings just look... ugly. It looks like an abandoned city and without a massive use of props to make them look somewhat decent, it's not going to change. There's also a lack of good shop areas, there's a ton of "apartment" like buildings which I guess are meant to be areas for shops? I have no idea as they're too big to actually be apartments. Please guys, give evocity_sexy a second look and think about how it will play out. Seriously just look at top street and how horrible it all is.

DO NOT vote for it just because you see V2D, please check it out yourself. It has changed quite a bit.

it really isnt changed that much