Fearless Forums
NEW MAP - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Updates (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=178)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=341)
+---- Thread: NEW MAP (/showthread.php?tid=86682)

RE: NEW MAP - Blurr - 05-07-2018

I believe we should kick it off with v2d and then see how it goes due to the voting of course it’s a tight one, then from there if v2d isn’t working or the community grows bigger, pines it is!

RE: NEW MAP - konsta - 05-07-2018

(05-07-2018, 07:10 AM)Create Wrote: Well...I made this, and it might be a bad analogy, but I believe the point it makes is relevant. (Please don't hate me ^_^ )

Spoiler :
[Image: Hk2svp2.png]

LOL make more please I'm begging you, everybody unite against Pine City with analogies and memes, no need for intellectual argument and discussion

RE: NEW MAP - Create - 05-07-2018

This poll is somewhat similar to Brexit, yeah the majority vote might win, but the other players who picked the other options are unsatisfied as they didn't want that map, meaning they may not want to play anymore. It's risky when deciding the best options for the playerbase, I just hope we can all decide on the best map Cheese

RE: NEW MAP - JackZ - 05-07-2018

(05-07-2018, 02:04 AM)What RockDad69 Wrote: After the new poll came out i decided to take a second look at V2D "Sexy" V3 and made some screenshots to show what i really dislike.

The garage:

Spoiler :
As you can see the garage isn't accessible for cars anymore[Image: 5TEcFNj.jpg]

The new prison

Spoiler :
[Image: JCOE9Yr.jpg]

The new prison doesn't look too bad from the outside, but unfortunately the two rooms upstairs are not accessible as seen below.
[Image: fk6nls7.jpg]

The new stores/buildings

Spoiler :
I would really liked the addition of having new buildings in an updated V2D, sadly most if not all of the buildings are poorly designed.
This store for example, it's way too long and narrow:[Image: QSx2ZGB.jpg]

Or the gaping gap in the building next to the new prison, where you can literately look through the map:[Image: vLxgjG1.jpg]

The church would be a nice addition if you could actually change the interior, but the props are baked in. (I did managed to put the cross upside down though)
[Image: qdDdqRs.jpg]

The guys that remade this map obviously don't have any clue how an old bar should look like:
[Image: 4E8oaov.jpg]

And don't even get me started on the KFC building:
[Image: oMjtDnZ.jpg]

The map wall

Spoiler :
Now the map wall in this map is just awe full, it's just a straight wall that could've come straight out of Minecraft:
[Image: rkd46II.jpg]

You do realise we’re to add things to the map that make the aesthetics nicer before its put to use right?

RE: NEW MAP - Falc - 05-07-2018

Interesting.

It’s good to see you guys listening to the cries and doing what people have wanted, very nice.

As for the map, V2D gets my vote all day long, few changes to the map but it’ll bring back the old school feeling and even old school players, I’ll be playing a lot more of it’s chosen!

RE: NEW MAP - Ryan - 05-07-2018

PinesCity FTW lets get it!

RE: NEW MAP - Generation - 05-07-2018

PinesCity.

Dayum v2d lost its essential lab ! (i've just took a look at the 3D render), what happened to the pres office ?
And as was showing RockDad also, outside city... it looks like the map is unfinished and we just put 3 world props.
I prefer a quality map than an amateur map (excuse me).

RE: NEW MAP - konsta - 05-07-2018

(05-07-2018, 08:17 AM)Generation Wrote: PinesCity.

Dayum v2d lost its essential lab ! (i've just took a look at the 3D render), what happened to the pres office ?
And as was showing RockDad also, outside city... it looks like the map is unfinished and we just put 3 world props.

Decrease the distance of the roads and highway please, make it quick. 

#Vote for V2D, no way I want to have a map that is bad for aggressive RP, shit road and highway system and a huge pile of chunk that is useless of a map.

RE: NEW MAP - User 12049 - 05-07-2018

(05-07-2018, 08:22 AM)Zombie Wrote:
(05-07-2018, 08:17 AM)Generation Wrote: PinesCity.

Decrease the distance of the roads and highway please, make it quick. 

lmao you'll probably run out of fuel before you get to your destination. I don't see how on earth this is a 'similar size' map to v2d because it looks even bigger than V5P.

RE: NEW MAP - Create - 05-07-2018

(05-07-2018, 02:04 AM)RockDad69 Wrote: The new prison

Spoiler :
[Image: JCOE9Yr.jpg]

The new prison doesn't look too bad from the outside, but unfortunately the two rooms upstairs are not accessible as seen below.
[Image: fk6nls7.jpg]

Sorry to burst your bubble, however, that is the Police Station, not the new Prison. This is evident as there are only three temporary holding cells, and not prison cells;

Spoiler :
[Image: Hk2UK7T.jpg]
[Image: Hk2WgJI.jpg]

This would make for some great Police Roleplays as they actually now have a place to go, rather than spawning in Nexus.

Furthermore, the Prison is still inside the Nexus, as it was on V2D, however it now has an Updated look to it, which I believe makes it look pretty nice.

Spoiler :
[Image: Hk2Xsst.jpg][Image: Hk2Y0SG.jpg]

Hope this clears up some confusion Cheese