Fearless Forums
Should FL Change Map? - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Discussions (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=481)
+---- Thread: Should FL Change Map? (/showthread.php?tid=86639)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Should FL Change Map? - Jan - 05-05-2018

(05-05-2018, 05:17 PM)Arny Wrote: May I ask how is it a bad map?

I think you're completely missing the point here, we want a smaller map with good optimization, not an even bigger map that looks more ridiculous then V5P does. We want V2D, nothing else.

RE: Should FL Change Map? - Luna - 05-05-2018

(05-05-2018, 05:20 PM)JackZ Wrote:

Because v2d is better.

And how exactly is it better?

RE: Should FL Change Map? - god - 05-05-2018

Why wouldn't you want V2D lmao??

RE: Should FL Change Map? - JackZ - 05-05-2018

(05-05-2018, 05:21 PM)Arny Wrote:
(05-05-2018, 05:20 PM)JackZ Wrote:

Because v2d is better.

And how exactly is it better?

About 20 other geezers have already clarified that as well as me if you read all of the replies.

V2D is the map that FL's once huge playerbase was built upon, let v2d work its magic.

RE: Should FL Change Map? - Luna - 05-05-2018

(05-05-2018, 05:22 PM)Dobbs Wrote: Why wouldn't you want V2D lmao??

Quote from another thread:

Quote: Fearless has had V2D for a long time. The population of V2D has went down, forcing players on to the map they do not want to play anymore will just decrease the players on the server. People just want V2D back as for 'nostalgia' If it were brought back, I can see it not doing so well. V2D has had its time at Fearless, but that is past now.

RE: Should FL Change Map? - Wolven - 05-05-2018

To be honest, Pinescity isn't that bad.

Jack, saying that "v2d is better" isn't really a valid argument. I personally wouldn't mind v2d, just any map other than v5p will do.

I'm with both maps. They both are good/ look good.

RE: Should FL Change Map? - JackZ - 05-05-2018

(05-05-2018, 05:27 PM)Wolven Wrote: To be honest, Pinescity isn't that bad.

Jack, saying that "v2d is better" isn't really a valid argument. I personally wouldn't mind v2d, just any map other than v5p will do.

I'm with both maps. They both are good/ look good.

v2d is better

OT: Lad you of all people know v2d is the nicest option you just don't want to go against what staff are getting but i get that don't worry wink.
For real, The reasons are already stated as to why FL CURRENTLY NEEDS V2D, I ain't repeating myself constantly.

The majority want v2d so let's have a proper vote and see what happens #ItIsWhatItIs

RE: Should FL Change Map? - Blurr - 05-05-2018

Think those who are not keen on v2d are not seeing the point that having a smaller map for the playerbase FL currently recieves is ideal, the server atm is too distant and feels like everyone is not close and RPs are not getting the attention they should recieve. The reason v2d will work this time round is becuase it will be the ONLY Fearless RP Map avalible for players and atleast 60% + users on this thread agree that they want it and they will play it, v2d was a brillaint map and still is the the buildings, city, slums, industrial and so on and are good and just have an all round good selection of RP. I do have a point in saying yes v41b has a few buildiings that are bigger for the map is too big, where as v2d is the perfect size for the playerbase we are recieving at the momement, unlike 2013 - 2015 where FL was at its max peak having two servers flat out at 50 players and users waiting in a que.

EDIT: Everyone who is saying v2d is not as good as these maps i.e Rockford, Pinecity and so on I don't think you realise the playerbase isn't there for these larger maps and v2d is the map that isn't too small and isn't too big it will bring everyone together for better RP.

RE: Should FL Change Map? - Deleted User - 05-05-2018

(05-05-2018, 05:24 PM)Arny Wrote:
(05-05-2018, 05:22 PM)Dobbs Wrote: Why wouldn't you want V2D lmao??

Quote from another thread:

Quote: Fearless has had V2D for a long time. The population of V2D has went down, forcing players on to the map they do not want to play anymore will just decrease the players on the server. People just want V2D back as for 'nostalgia' If it were brought back, I can see it not doing so well. V2D has had its time at Fearless, but that is past now.

The population just magically went down overnight did it? Nah, the admins and staff moved onto v33 and all the sheep followed forcing even those who were dedicated to v2d to head onto that other server to avoid frequent rulebreaking and a near empty server. You're basically just regurgitating what the admins have said (I imagine I know why that is) which has literally no benefits to. Check the results of the poll ongoing right now, its obvious the majority want v2d. The only people I've seen so far objecting are staff.

RE: Should FL Change Map? - Byra - 05-05-2018

Make it just v2d, it's one of the best maps to RP.