Fearless Forums
Discussion - Recent survey questions - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Discussions (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=481)
+---- Thread: Discussion - Recent survey questions (/showthread.php?tid=84781)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - User 12049 - 01-02-2018

im so baffed with what is going on. +support?

RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - JoshZ - 01-02-2018

(01-02-2018, 10:02 PM)Tomo Wrote:
(01-02-2018, 09:49 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(01-02-2018, 09:14 PM)Jan Wrote: -snip-

They are always so shit scared of players critcising the staff team. There ways of dealing with stuff is next too awful.

[Image: bjGnsvU.png]

You obviously can't take it very well because you have to shut down a thread that was happening a perfectly okay dicussion about the server. smh

RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - Divey - 01-02-2018

We stated your opinion was welcome on another section of the forums. Considering this section is called discussions, I'd consider it appropriate.

RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - Create - 01-02-2018

I just don't see why everyone is making this such a big thing, and I thought this thread was to discuss the survey, not discuss how the teacher rank is useless. As the majority may not be aware, since the apps are private, I did state that I could happily help a player without the rank of Teacher, however, they will not be able to see that there are players on the server willing to help and are there for that reason. I just don't think it should have been blown out of proportion.

RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - BasicallyMental - 01-02-2018

I got a question.
Why was SoulRipper not involved with any of this?
As a community, the staff are important and all, however we do have opinions and questions for/on the owner of the community we all play on a daily basis and love so much.

I know one would be: Why do you show such little interest in your community?

RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - Envy - 01-02-2018

(01-02-2018, 11:05 PM)Create Wrote: I just don't see why everyone is making this such a big thing, and I thought this thread was to discuss the survey, not discuss how the teacher rank is useless. 

Because the Survey asked for our opinion about the rank and looking at it a lot of users think it is useless. Everyone is just getting why they think it is useless off there chests.

RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - DVN - 01-03-2018

(01-02-2018, 11:13 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: I got a question.
As a community, the staff are important and all, however we do have opinions and questions for/on the owner of the community we all play on a daily basis and love so much.

I think you forget that SoulRipper created and has been running Fearless for over 10 years which is a very long time. He has appointed Awestruck and Divey to cover a lot of his duties because he is busy in real life working, travelling and much more. Regardless of what you vote for/against SoulRipper it wouldn't change anything because he has such a busy life, and not to mention without him you wouldn't be playing this server or speaking on this forum, so it's much better to stick with the team at hand that you encounter every time you come online.

RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - BasicallyMental - 01-03-2018

(01-03-2018, 09:48 AM)DVN Wrote:
(01-02-2018, 11:13 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: I got a question.

I think you forget that SoulRipper created and has been running Fearless for over 10 years which is a very long time. He has appointed Awestruck and Divey to cover a lot of his duties because he is busy in real life working, travelling and much more. Regardless of what you vote for/against SoulRipper it wouldn't change anything because he has such a busy life, and not to mention without him you wouldn't be playing this server or speaking on this forum, so it's much better to stick with the team at hand that you encounter every time you come online.

For less than 10 years, to begin with before you big him up.
10 years is a long time, i get that. Busy life, I get that. Has it not been considered however that as he does not come on the forums, as he does not interact with the community would it not be best to hand Ownership to someone else, and take a cut, or further have a second owner who is less busy, willing to actually spend donation money on the server, and who is active.
I don't mean to sound rude, but i'm not an idiot. I know who created this community and I know the reason I am talking on this forums + making friends in this community.

RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - Random - 01-03-2018

I have strong opinions on what I think Soul should do. Which I am not going to state here as it was not in the survey.

BUT TO HIS DEFENCE.
I can see why Soul was not on the survey, after reading DVN's comment. And I can see why Soul does not want to appoint a Co-owner due to history on FL (Including the split..).

Still though. Soul has promised many things over the year. Unfortunately he has not kept a lot of those promises.

RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - Falc - 01-03-2018

Why has this turnt on Soul?

Why is he needed right now? How have donations entered this talk?

Are there Devs? Are they making updates? Yes. Is donation money in need right now to help the server? No.

Don’t turn this on/about someone, that’s not what this discussion is about.

It’s a damn survey, the owner doesn’t need to babysit it.