Fearless Forums
Discussion - Recent survey questions - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Discussions (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=481)
+---- Thread: Discussion - Recent survey questions (/showthread.php?tid=84781)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - Bobby - 01-02-2018

(01-02-2018, 08:05 PM)Falc Wrote: Guys I just killed Random on battlefront II!!

EZ

Did it cost 34 dollars for him to continue playing?

RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - Random - 01-02-2018

(01-02-2018, 08:05 PM)Falc Wrote: Guys I just killed Random on battlefront II!!

EZ

Yep. And then I choked 5 of you as Darth Vader.

RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - Lewwings - 01-02-2018

Not everyone that got Teacher got staff. It's not that simple, yes, the rank has deviated from it's initial purpose, but that's down to certain members that held that rank, but getting Teacher ain't going to guarantee staff, other factors are obviously taken into account too.

RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - Viljo - 01-02-2018

(01-02-2018, 07:08 PM)Envy Wrote: Teacher Rank is about as useful as Nexus Desk Secretary

I have had many people come up to me ask about the rules when I was playing Nexus Desk Secretary, it's not entirely useless!

RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - Yonno - 01-02-2018

Falc Kindly requesting you to record those moments in Battlefront 2 as I'd love to see Random get destroyed by you and show them to me later, but please stay on topic in this discussion thread!!!

RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - Jan - 01-02-2018

Why not continue discussing in the original thread? That way your announcement will actually be read and people will fill in the survey.

We have this thread now but everytime an announcement gets locked because of "discussions" and a new thread gets created it will result in not being taken serious, by staff and certain players following their example.

Let players discuss, if you can't handle that you should seriously reconsider if you're even worthy of a staff rank.

RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - JoshZ - 01-02-2018

(01-02-2018, 09:14 PM)Jan Wrote: Why not continue discussing in the original thread? That way your announcement will actually be read and people will fill in the survey.

We have this thread now but everytime an announcement gets locked because of "discussions" and a new thread gets created it will result in not being taken serious, by staff and certain players following their example.

Let players discuss, if you can't handle that you should seriously reconsider if you're even worthy of a staff rank.

They are always so shit scared of players critcising the staff team. There ways of dealing with stuff is next too awful.

RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - Eclipze - 01-02-2018

(01-02-2018, 08:02 PM)Random Wrote:
(01-02-2018, 07:53 PM)Eclipze Wrote: Hmm find it funny that most of the people having a negative view on the teacher rank are either ex-teachers or failed teachers applicants.

Anyways Im very neutral about the teacher rank, its a good idea but it has been used in a bad way and by wrong people. Also people get it too easy now and those people arent really fit for it (In my opinion)

Probablt because we know what we are talking about.

There is no right or wrong when it comes to the teacher rank, there is only opinions. And I fail to see how some failed teacher applicants can talk about the teacher rank from the outside. I cant judge the admin rank because Ive never been an admin.

RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - Tomo - 01-02-2018

(01-02-2018, 09:49 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(01-02-2018, 09:14 PM)Jan Wrote: -snip-

They are always so shit scared of players critcising the staff team. There ways of dealing with stuff is next too awful.

[Image: bjGnsvU.png]

RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - DVN - 01-02-2018

I want to keep the Teachers they're cute Fist Eggplant Drip