Fearless Forums
Evocity gets a Neighbour - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Evocity gets a Neighbour (/showthread.php?tid=80357)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Evocity gets a Neighbour - RonniBarker - 05-12-2017

Here is my opinion...

I think that this map is good... however, It will need to be updated a lot more. 
Such as buildings. There is a lot of buildings that is not operational, that's unrealistic and rubbish. 

"Certain parts that does not fit so well with this map will be altered, such as vehicles. Whilst we realize vehicles are a huge part of CityRP, the size of this map (and any other map that is to contribute to a smaller roleplay environment) does not allow for a full-server to place their Range Rover's and Ford Raptors. We will, however, offer alternatives that are still being discussed."

That is a issue for me and for other people. Some people grind on this server to get enough amount of money to buy such vehicles as Raptor or such. Not being able to spawn such vehicles and having these limitations is a bad thing for Fearless and it could effect the game play experience and the community. Some people could think like "ohhh, its only vehicles, it won't effect it". Trust me, changing things that has had history and people are used to having vehicles and not having limitations to spawn vehicles that they want. 

What happened with "What isn't broken, don't fix it?"

Don't remove something that has a big in-packed on the server. 

Player limitations - Because it's a small map, I don't think that this map is capable of 75 players. We all will be crowed and don't get me wrong, we need more players to communicate. Socializing should be the first thing to think of, how can we get people to do things together. But having a map that will collide everyone into a small place, that's not a way to make people start socializing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's my idea on this; 
I think that you should develop this map, edit all the houses and such and clash it with evocity, create a massive map, create a bridge and let people go to the island instead of splitting the community. Make it all into one.

I don't know the limitations to the Source engine because I've never worked with it and because of how old the game is and the engine, I don't know if it's possible or such but I think that this option could be better. Not splitting the community and you could start saving money on removing a server which isn't popular anymore and you could put that money towards something that can be beneficial like crating a special, exclusive map that only the Fearless allowed to use and can show that Fearless is different to everything else!   

RE: Evocity gets a Neighbour - Weezy_ - 05-13-2017

awesome!

RE: Evocity gets a Neighbour - Floodify - 05-13-2017

v2d is now being closed for maintenance.

RE: Evocity gets a Neighbour - already_fallen - 05-13-2017

[Image: e7bdc6d81a8844e6942175ffb612de45.png]
RIP V2D

RE: Evocity gets a Neighbour - King Kickass - 05-13-2017

The new map is live please go on it I'm going to cringe so hard if it is also super empty like v2d

RE: Evocity gets a Neighbour - Ethan Bradberry - 05-13-2017

(05-13-2017, 03:24 PM)King Kickass Wrote: The new map is live please go on it I'm going to cringe so hard if it is also super empty like v2d

It has a password.

RE: Evocity gets a Neighbour - dawson270500 - 05-13-2017

after looking arou d by myself on single player, i cant wait to go play it later

RE: Evocity gets a Neighbour - dawson270500 - 05-13-2017

why does it have a password

RE: Evocity gets a Neighbour - Edned - 05-13-2017

(05-13-2017, 03:48 PM)dawson270500 Wrote: why does it have a password

Still under development - be patient Wink

RE: Evocity gets a Neighbour - DarkN00b - 05-13-2017

(05-13-2017, 03:24 PM)King Kickass Wrote: The new map is live please go on it I'm going to cringe so hard if it is also super empty like v2d

I'll cry you a river