Fearless Forums
How to make Fearless great again - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Discussions (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=481)
+---- Thread: How to make Fearless great again (/showthread.php?tid=76647)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: How to make Fearless great again - Infernaw - 12-22-2016

(12-22-2016, 01:55 PM)ELAD the Elf Wrote: Have a fully active SA

I'm back and Avgar is on vacation.

Just because you don't see activity behind the public eye doesn't mean we aren't doing what we gotta do lol.

RE: How to make Fearless great again - ELAD - 12-23-2016

(12-22-2016, 07:54 PM)Infernaw Wrote:

Just because you don't see activity behind the public eye doesn't mean we aren't doing what we gotta do lol.

mmm? Ex-Admin Below here. (not trying to start a flame war + please don't warn me for disrespect)

(12-22-2016, 07:44 PM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote:
(12-08-2016, 03:00 PM)Hitman Wrote: Think of the activity issue as a tree diagram. If those at the higher part of the tree are inactive, it is more likely that those below will also be more inactive. I am not trying to bash anyone here or be disrespectful, but the problem starts with the absence of an Owner and lack of SA presence. You almost never see Avgar around, who is also a developer, Infernaw is almost never around anymore, and Snowred is the only decently active SA.

As I asked in my resignation thread, please be around for the community and staff more. Not just when it's in crisis.

This results in a feeling of nothing ever getting accomplished which it feels like it never will as a result of the absence of those who lead our community and staff team. The feeling this resulted in was a large reason why I resigned.

I have brought an idea to you a few months ago with how we can advertise, and that is sponsoring YouTube videos. How to pay for this you ask? Donation revenue. It may not be the first choice but it is certainly a good "if all else fails" kind of idea.

With the lack of things getting done and the absence of authoritative figures for those of us that were/are on the administrative team, it provides little incentive for us to stay around, let alone players. When the players also see nothing changing, they have little incentive to stay around.

Well said.

RE: How to make Fearless great again - Agorith - 12-23-2016

RE: How to make Fearless great again - General Weed - 12-24-2016

Christmas Gifts? Tounge

RE: How to make Fearless great again - Infernaw - 12-24-2016

(12-23-2016, 05:52 PM)Agorith Wrote:

Okay.

I can't speak for Avgar who also is a dev, but I'm doing whatever I need to do.
Been around for a year and cleaned up the mess Lime left behind. Every single hour of effort is forgotten the moment I'm not in game. Good times.

RE: How to make Fearless great again - King Kickass - 12-24-2016

I think the reason people don't think the SA's do anything is because we can't see what you guys are doing behind the scenes. I think if there was more transparency in that line between u and the public then there would be less claims of this.

RE: How to make Fearless great again - god - 12-26-2016

Looks like the new update went down well! The government has 'been made great again' just aggressiveRP has been given a huge downfall.

RE: How to make Fearless great again - Random - 12-26-2016

(12-26-2016, 02:33 PM)Dobby Wrote: Looks like the new update went down well! The government has 'been made great again' just aggressiveRP has been given a huge downfall.

How could you possibly say that AggRP has been given a huge downfall, the update hasn't even been up for a day, give it a week or so.

RE: How to make Fearless great again - Agorith - 12-26-2016

(12-26-2016, 02:33 PM)Dobby Wrote: Looks like the new update went down well! The government has 'been made great again' just aggressiveRP has been given a huge downfall.

Wait for the government overhaul hype to ease down.
Overall this was an update Fearless desperately had needed for a long time, I'd just be grateful instead.

RE: How to make Fearless great again - god - 12-26-2016

(12-26-2016, 03:16 PM)Agorith Wrote:

Wait for the government overhaul hype to ease down.
Overall this was an update Fearless desperately had needed for a long time, I'd just be grateful instead.

That is very true. I am of course grateful as I understand the time and effort that went into the update.
I think I am just pissed of that I can't become cop haha Cheese