Fearless Forums
Inactive staff team - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Discussions (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=481)
+---- Thread: Inactive staff team (/showthread.php?tid=74413)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Inactive staff team - Random - 08-24-2016

Good to hear something will change somehow.

RE: Inactive staff team - S!RNARC - 08-24-2016

(08-24-2016, 06:47 PM)Avgar Wrote: Alright, folks.

We hear you. You feel that there is a lack of staff or moderation on the servers. This is obviously an issue and as the staff team it is our job to address it. We hear you and we will update you on how we plan to solve this after we make some decisions on our side. (we'll address the suggestions to create a trial-mod rank and such).

We've made enough explanations as to why each one of us can be inactive or be misunderstood for being inactive (I fell pray to the desire to do this as well), but at the end of the day, we simply have to do something about it. Which we will. It will take some time, but your voice has been heard and won't be ignored.

Desperate?

RE: Inactive staff team - Awestruck - 08-24-2016

(08-24-2016, 08:00 PM)Sir Narc Wrote:

We hear you. You feel that there is a lack of staff or moderation on the servers. This is obviously an issue and as the staff team it is our job to address it. We hear you and we will update you on how we plan to solve this after we make some decisions on our side. (we'll address the suggestions to create a trial-mod rank and such).

We've made enough explanations as to why each one of us can be inactive or be misunderstood for being inactive (I fell pray to the desire to do this as well), but at the end of the day, we simply have to do something about it. Which we will. It will take some time, but your voice has been heard and won't be ignored.

Desperate?

What's that supposed to mean?

RE: Inactive staff team - Falc - 08-24-2016

(08-24-2016, 08:00 PM)Sir Narc Wrote:

Desperate?

Bit of an immature comment.

The community cries out for changes, the staff have taken everything in within this thread and when they work on an outcome you name it "Desperate"?

Cut them a bit of slack.

RE: Inactive staff team - Marty - 08-25-2016

Some people can't help but be cunts I suppose.

Thanks for keeping us updated Avgar.

RE: Inactive staff team - S!RNARC - 08-25-2016

I just asked if they're desperate,  didn't say they were Wink I like the idea of a tracking system for admins and moderators online time. Just hate it when they promise more than they deliver.

RE: Inactive staff team - Deleted User - 08-25-2016

(08-25-2016, 09:32 AM)Sir Narc Wrote: I just asked if they're desperate,  didn't say they were Wink I like the idea of a tracking system for admins and moderators online time. Just hate it when they promise more than they deliver.

I can't recall that happening in recent times.

RE: Inactive staff team - Fultz - 08-25-2016

(08-25-2016, 09:32 AM)Sir Narc Wrote: I just asked if they're desperate,  didn't say they were Wink I like the idea of a tracking system for admins and moderators online time. Just hate it when they promise more than they deliver.

Dude you are so edgy. Thanks for your pointless comment, but we don't need morons wasting space here.

RE: Inactive staff team - S!RNARC - 08-25-2016

[Image: 200_s.gif]

RE: Inactive staff team - Awestruck - 08-25-2016

And the roast of the year award goes toooooo...