Fearless Forums
Inactive staff team - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Discussions (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=481)
+---- Thread: Inactive staff team (/showthread.php?tid=74413)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Inactive staff team - Baskingner - 08-24-2016

I dont see why inactivity is a sensitive topic though. FL is, and always has "witheld" a lot of information from the playerbase.

Sure, you can keep things secret but dont be surprised if people start assuming things if literally 0 information is given to the community.

RE: Inactive staff team - Random - 08-24-2016

(08-24-2016, 04:42 PM)Immo Wrote: You cannot expect people to realise that stuff happends behind the seen, if you dont give any information. I think its time for the Staff team to realize, that they have to let the community know stuff. You guys wouldnt be here, if it wasnt for us anyway.

People need to realise it, end of story. 

There's a reason that there is a "bts" and another section for staff members to communicate. Some stuff has to be secret from us, like it or not.

RE: Inactive staff team - Agorith - 08-24-2016

(08-24-2016, 04:42 PM)Immo Wrote: You cannot expect people to realise that stuff happends behind the seen, if you dont give any information. I think its time for the Staff team to realize, that they have to let the community know stuff. You guys wouldnt be here, if it wasnt for us anyway.

''We wouldn't be here if it weren't for you..''
That's such an odd thing to say, when I could answer that sentence just the other way around aswell.
You wouldn't be here if it werent for us.

(08-24-2016, 04:44 PM)Random Wrote:

People need to realise it, end of story. 

There's a reason that there is a "bts" and another section for staff members to communicate. Some stuff has to be secret from us, like it or not.

That requires trust, and if you are going to assume that everyone is going to blindly trust you then youre being naive.

RE: Inactive staff team - Agorith - 08-24-2016

(08-24-2016, 04:38 PM)Baskingner Wrote: I dont see why inactivity is a sensitive topic though. FL is, and always has "witheld" a lot of information from the playerbase.

Sure, you can keep things secret but dont be surprised if people start assuming things if literally 0 information is given to the community.

The issue here is I could inform you and explain what I meant very easily and quickly but I would be leaking information that is none of your business.
This exactly leaves certain players salty because they're not being informed of something, but it still remains to be none of your business nonetheless.

We're not at all surprised when players assume things, it happens all the time and that's fine.
We're not forcing them to assume everything they do, not every assumption has to be negative either tbf.

(08-24-2016, 04:50 PM)Immo Wrote:
(08-24-2016, 04:46 PM)Agorith Wrote:

That's such an odd thing to say, when I could answer that sentence just the other way around aswell.

My point is, have fun administrating, when theres no "seriouse" RP'ers around, because they're tired of an inactive and silent admin team. Sorry Agowago. Heart

People come and go.. Then the old people return.

(08-24-2016, 04:50 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(08-24-2016, 04:38 PM)Baskingner Wrote: I dont see why inactivity is a sensitive topic though. FL is, and always has "witheld" a lot of information from the playerbase.

The issue here is I could inform you and explain what I meant very easily and quickly but I would be leaking information that is none of your business.
This exactly leaves certain players salty because they're not being informed of something, but it still remains to be none of your business nonetheless.

We're not at all surprised when players assume things, it happens all the time and that's fine.
We're not forcing them to assume everything they do, not every assumption has to be negative either tbf.

It is my business though, as much it is the business of other players of this community since we are all part of it.

RE: Inactive staff team - TheMJ - 08-24-2016

(08-24-2016, 05:01 PM)Immo Wrote:
(08-24-2016, 04:56 PM)Random Wrote:

My point is, have fun administrating, when theres no "seriouse" RP'ers around, because they're tired of an inactive and silent admin team. Sorry Agowago. Heart

So basically what you're telling me is that Fearless staff team dosent give two flying fucks about its playerbase?

Obviously they do. That's why they administrate and moderate? They keep the server clean of minges to give us as players a better experience.

So basically what you're telling me is that Fearless staff team dosent give two flying fucks about its playerbase?

Not at all, that's your words, Immo. Not mine.

I will always encourage people to RP, and help them in any-way possible.

RE: Inactive staff team - Ghost - 08-24-2016

obviously we do, otherwise we wouldn't be here. People lose intrest in the community over time, it's always happened. People come and go.