Fearless Forums
[EVENT] [V2D] Virus Epidemic rp #2 [Concluded] - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Roleplay and Events (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Events (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Forum: Old Events (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=239)
+----- Thread: [EVENT] [V2D] Virus Epidemic rp #2 [Concluded] (/showthread.php?tid=73902)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: [EVENT] [V2D] Virus Epidemic rp #2 - NJperry - 08-23-2016

(08-23-2016, 02:02 PM)Kahjo Wrote: Application Template:
Name: Kahjo
Steam ID: STEAM:ID_14748248
Hours: 710
RPP: 16
Posistion: Anything
Why do you want to join? because I want.

EDIT: Rules of the Event
You can put down/kill the infected as long as they consent to it. This applies to all jobs.
Don't kill or attack people because of their job.
Rebellious can hostage but you must need a RP reason. Example: Your running out of water so you hostage someone to get some from us.
You always need a valid RP reason to kill.
Don't do unrealistic things. Example: Rebellious cannot run around mainstreet screaming and shooting up in the sky. You want to keep a low profile.
Minging or purposely trying to ruin the event will just result in you getting kicked out of the event.
Of course normal rules apply also.

I will need staff to supervise the event as well.

(This event was orginally Inserts idea and it's his event. Eclipze also made the original Post so credits to him)

Welcome!

Accepted! Congratulations and Welcome to the event! Your role is Civilian.

(08-23-2016, 05:59 PM)SirMinus Wrote: Hey Nj, I'm unsure if I'll be able to attend the event. Just for safety try to allocate a stand-in incase I can't.

Understood. SelfGamer5 has stepped up to the plate so if you can attend you will be Leader and/or if you can't SelfGamer5 will just take over.

(08-23-2016, 08:19 PM)AllanFanku Wrote: Name: AllanFanku
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61951893
Hours: 110
RPP: 0
Posistion: Civillian
Why do you want to join? I've been on this server for a while and do enjoy Roleplaying a lot, I'd love to take part in this event as it looks very well planned and looks a lot of fun, I take roleplaying very seriously and would take seriously to any role/character given, I adapt to surroundings and buid my character how I see would suit the situation best.

Accepted! Congratulations and Welcome to the event!

RE: [EVENT] [V2D] Virus Epidemic rp #2 - AllanFanku - 08-23-2016

(08-23-2016, 08:38 PM)Njperry50 Wrote:
(08-23-2016, 08:19 PM)AllanFanku Wrote: Name: AllanFanku
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61951893
Hours: 110
Posistion: Civillian
Why do you want to join? I've been on this server for a while and do enjoy Roleplaying a lot, I'd love to take part in this event as it looks very well planned and looks a lot of fun, I take roleplaying very seriously and would take seriously to any role/character given, I adapt to surroundings and buid my character how I see would suit the situation best.

Thank you!

RE: [EVENT] [V2D] Virus Epidemic rp #2 - Chad - 08-23-2016

Hi NJ, I seem to still be on the civillian player list aswell as the CDC role, might want to take me off civillian to avoid confusion. And will the CDC be required to have a lab coat? If so let me know so I can buy one, thank you.

MoWah.

(08-23-2016, 08:50 PM)MoWah Wrote: Hi NJ, I seem to still be on the civillian player list aswell as the CDC role, might want to take me off civillian to avoid confusion. And will the CDC be required to have a lab coat? If so let me know so I can buy one, thank you.

MoWah.

Yes, My apologies about the thread I must've gotten a bit confused. Yes you will be required to have a Lab Coat.

RE: [EVENT] [V2D] Virus Epidemic rp #2 - NJperry - 08-24-2016

(08-24-2016, 07:02 AM)SelfGamer5 Wrote: Is the weaponry provided?
OOC Information Civillian (Rebellious): Will you attempt to get outside the City? By kidnapping a Goverment Official or just your weapon power?. Maybe just steal the BETA Vaccine? The choice is yours. You have an AK 47. Try not to get infected.

That depends on how many Administrators are willing to help out. At the moment we have nearly none so it might be a good idea to bring your own just in case.

RE: [EVENT] [V2D] Virus Epidemic rp #2 - Nephew - 08-25-2016

Name: GERMANGAMER
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:112115063
Hours: 245
Posistion: Civilian
Why do you want to join?
Because i love events and I find this event is the right event for me!

RE: [EVENT] [V2D] Virus Epidemic rp #2 - NJperry - 08-25-2016

(08-25-2016, 01:02 PM)GERMANGAMER Wrote: Name: GERMANGAMER
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:112115063
Hours: 245
Posistion: Civilian
Why do you want to join?
Because i love events and I find this event is the right event for me!

RE: [EVENT] [V2D] Virus Epidemic rp #2 - Ratatoskrr - 08-25-2016

Have we got a time yet?