Fearless Forums
I'm now leaving ;( - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Newcomers (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=482)
+---- Thread: I'm now leaving ;( (/showthread.php?tid=71289)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: I'm now leaving ;( - DreeBott - 05-14-2016

Glad to see you leave Paddington Bear

RE: I'm now leaving ;( - Nuka - 05-14-2016

That was a incredibly long and thought through goodbye post

RE: I'm now leaving ;( - Falc - 05-14-2016

I'm glad you're leaving.

You were rude on several occasions and overall just came here to minge and break rules.

RE: I'm now leaving ;( - Balls - 05-14-2016

(05-14-2016, 06:33 PM)Falcao Wrote: I'm glad you're leaving.

You were rude on several occasions and overall just came here to minge and break rules.

A bit rude for a guy saying goodbye?

Anyway, Take care Kerbal.

RE: I'm now leaving ;( - Nuka - 05-14-2016

(05-14-2016, 07:03 PM)Balls Wrote:

A bit rude for a guy saying goodbye?

Anyway, Take care Kerbal.

falcao gives no fuuuuux

RE: I'm now leaving ;( - ITsM4x - 05-14-2016

Yes I was rude, I don't disagree, but doesn't this just put you on my level as now your being Rude on a goodbye post. Rather pathetic in my opinion, but as I say its your opinion.

And also this is another reason why I'm leaving cause Admins like you start saying shit like this too make others people like shit. And before you go on about Baloo's post, he used it has constructive criticism as he said at school.

Also if I came here to minge why on earth did I try my hardest to get an rp point for a roleplay, lets make this clear "ROLEPLAY" not to "MINGE" I was here to "ROLEPLAY" So I wasn't really a minge. Your just kind of salty cause I told you to mind your own buisness, but anyway I don't wanna get into a massive argument.

So Bye Falcao and I hope you make someone else feel like shit.

Kerbal

(05-14-2016, 05:28 PM)JoshZ Wrote: See ya Kerbs man luv ya
Shit m8, I forgot to put you on there. Anyway I'm going to miss roleplaying with you, anyway Take care m8 and all the best.

(05-14-2016, 05:48 PM)DreeBott Wrote: Glad to see you leave Paddington Bear
Congratz you remember my original name. 5 points to you, why dont you go and get 5 other people banned while your at it  Angry .

RE: I'm now leaving ;( - Falc - 05-14-2016

(05-14-2016, 07:36 PM)Kerbal Wrote:

Yes I was rude, I don't disagree, but doesn't this just put you on my level as now your being Rude on a goodbye post. Rather pathetic in my opinion, but as I say its your opinion.

And also this is another reason why I'm leaving cause Admins like you start saying shit like this too make others people like shit. And before you go on about Baloo's post, he used it has constructive criticism as he said at school.

Also if I came here to minge why on earth did I try my hardest to get an rp point for a roleplay, lets make this clear "ROLEPLAY" not to "MINGE" I was here to "ROLEPLAY" So I wasn't really a minge. Your just kind of salty cause I told you to mind your own buisness, but anyway I don't wanna get into a massive argument.

So Bye Falcao and I hope you make someone else feel like shit.

Kerbal

I'd suggest maturing if I were you, this is why I'm glad you've left.

I won't post anymore anyway, not worth my effort. Ciaaooooooo   Cheese

RE: I'm now leaving ;( - Coffee - 05-14-2016

Im gonna miss you kerbal, but thanks for a gr8 time a DupesCo.