Fearless Forums
Report: [FL:RP] Awestruck - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: The Courthouse (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Player Report (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: Approved (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Report: [FL:RP] Awestruck (/showthread.php?tid=65066)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Report: [FL:RP] Awestruck - Rims - 10-07-2015

(10-07-2015, 04:50 PM)Ukraine Wrote:
(10-07-2015, 04:47 PM)Rims Wrote:
(10-07-2015, 04:44 PM)_AwestruckBullet_ Wrote: Do you have evidence to support these claims? No. I didn't think so.

roflmao this is like a 10/10 thread dude. You've been asked by an admin and a Super-Admin to supply evidence to prove your story, and yet you and your mouth piece have masterfully and blatantly been ignoring it for over 24 hours. You somehow decided that the best course of action is to desperately post a separate BR on your accusers. This is like a parody.

The burden of proof is for the accuser to provide not the accused.

Unless asked by multiple staff to show all of your evidence. It's been made apparent that they have tried to lie by releasing specific parts of their recordings in the form of screenshots that have been heavily cropped. If the police want to search your house, you can't say "Yeah, you can search the living room and bedroom, but not the bathroom!" It would be obvious you have stuff in your bathroom.

They're taking screenshots from their own recordings, so it's obvious that the video recording would incriminate them. All their attempts at twisting this story would have been wasted. They've been caught in multiple lies at this point which only proves that they're hiding something. That's why they've been asked to post the video.

Instead of actually cooperating with staff, they've decided to try to desperately fling their shit at us and take us with them.

RE: Report: [FL:RP] Awestruck - User 12049 - 10-07-2015

(10-07-2015, 04:44 PM)_AwestruckBullet_ Wrote: Do you have evidence to support these claims? No. I didn't think so.

roflmao this is like a 10/10 thread dude. You've been asked by an admin and a Super-Admin to supply evidence to prove your story, and yet you and your mouth piece have masterfully and blatantly been ignoring it for over 24 hours. You somehow decided that the best course of action is to desperately post a separate BR on your accusers. This is like a parody.

Rims please provide evidence that Awestruck bullet shot you on purpose. Oh wait. You have none. All you have is damage logs on Awestruck. It specifically states you need evidence but all you have is Awestruck hitting you.

Stop trying act like you're on top of the world. You're not, get off your high horse.

(10-07-2015, 04:54 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:

Rims please provide evidence that Awestruck bullet shot you on purpose. Oh wait. You have none. All you have is damage logs on Awestruck. It specifically states you need evidence but all you have is Awestruck hitting you.

Stop trying act like you're on top of the world. You're not, get off your high horse.

You're blatantly ignoring multiple staff. It's a simple request. If anyone is being brazen and cocky, it's you. show some respect.

RE: Report: [FL:RP] Awestruck - Audacter - 10-07-2015

(10-07-2015, 04:20 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(10-07-2015, 04:16 PM)Audacter Wrote: The reason I suggested posting a Player Report was due to the fact that I personally couldn't prove anything at that point, as I wasn't there so I couldn't see the spacings and firing lines. I suggested this because you (Ghost) said you had everything on recording, thus saying you could argue Awestuck's innocence.

I said that I had screenshots of the event not recordings. So are you saying that if I didn't have video proof you would of banned him? That doesn't make any sense.

I didn't mention anything about a suspension of any kind. I suggested to post a Player Report as you said that you had a recording (or that someone involved had a recording) meaning one story can be proved invalid thus closing the case. I would kindly ask you not to try and twist my words.

(10-07-2015, 05:11 PM)Audacter Wrote:
(10-07-2015, 04:16 PM)Audacter Wrote: The reason I suggested posting a Player Report was due to the fact that I personally couldn't prove anything at that point, as I wasn't there so I couldn't see the spacings and firing lines. I suggested this because you (Ghost) said you had everything on recording, thus saying you could argue Awestuck's innocence.

I said that I had screenshots of the event not recordings. So are you saying that if I didn't have video proof you would of banned him? That doesn't make any sense.

I didn't mention anything about a suspension of any kind. I suggested to post a Player Report as you said that you had a recording (or that someone involved had a recording) meaning one story can be proved invalid thus closing the case. I would kindly ask you not to try and twist my words.

'I suggested this because you (Ghost) said you had everything on recording, thus saying you could argue Awestuck's innocence.'

This was your comment. This infers that you would of banned him if I didn't provide evidence of his 'innocence' as you state it.

(10-07-2015, 05:13 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:

'I suggested this because you (Ghost) said you had everything on recording, thus saying you could argue Awestuck's innocence.'

This was your comment. This infers that you would of banned him if I didn't provide evidence of his 'innocence' as you state it.

You're turning this into semantics Ghost....

According to Audacter, you even lied to him during the admin sit. You told him you had everything recorded, yet here, you're claiming to not have anything recorded. I rest my case. This is my last post on this forum for a while. I've done my job. You, Awestruck, and the rest of your ilk that have shown their face on this forum have shown that you only have the ability to be deceitful, manipulating, dishonest, and misleading.

(10-07-2015, 05:15 PM)Rims Wrote:

You're turning this into semantics Ghost....

According to Audacter, you even lied to him during the admin sit. You told him you had everything recorded, yet here, you're claiming to not have anything recorded. I rest my case. This is my last post on this forum for a while. I've done my job. You, Awestruck, and the rest of your ilk that have shown their face on this forum have shown that you only have the ability to be deceitful, manipulating, dishonest, and misleading.

I am sorry, do you have proof of me 'lying' in this admin sit? No, you have no evidence. Don't throw accusations that you can't back up. And last time I check your mate Budy here lied regarding where the SRU where. Don't be so hypocritical. I've done my job. You and your mate have shown the ability to be deceitful, manipulating, dishonest, and misleading.

RE: Report: [FL:RP] Awestruck - Awestruck - 10-07-2015

It is not my place to provide evidence on myself on a Ban Request on myself. Its not that I'm never willing to show evidence. Forum rules should be followed and they obviously aren't by multiple people... If there isn't sufficient evidence, the case should be closed. End of. I'm not trying to hide anything, I'm just standing up for myself. I feel that I'm already being classed as guilty by NightHawkd and Grub and if evidence that shows my innocence were to be shown, I would be accused as guilty straight away as it may be taken the wrong way based upon the assumptions that people already have. I feel targeted by multiple admins for obvious, recent threads. Therefore, any evidence that is provided will give a reason to ban me and as of this moment, considering its not me with the insufficient evidence and making a ban request against myself, I don't believe there is any reason to ban me. I have stated clearly that these shots were unintentional as he was in my line of fire against an SRU who was behind a blue lambo. It is Budy's job to show the evidence showing otherwise.

RE: Report: [FL:RP] Awestruck - Suarez - 10-07-2015

You have been required as per an administrators and super-administrators request to post the video evidence. Now, before (as Grub says) you face heavy consequences, stop beating around the bush and upload the video. We do not make requests for them just to be ignored.

[FL:M] Sgt. Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team

RE: Report: [FL:RP] Awestruck - Audacter - 10-07-2015

You seem to be looking too deep into this. A Player Report would've likely gone up anyway, by uploading the video you talked about you can prove his innocence. That does not mean I would've punished him of you didn't, as he is 'innocent until proven guilty' and as I had no real proof I suggested a player report and for you upload the video, and as you were saying that the video will show that he didn't do it on purpose thus proving his innocence, meaning I would've imagined the case would be closed quite quickly once the full video was released, yet you seem reluctant to post it.
My final post regarding this case.