Fearless Forums
Report: [FL:RP] Awestruck - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: The Courthouse (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Player Report (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: Approved (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Report: [FL:RP] Awestruck (/showthread.php?tid=65066)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Report: [FL:RP] Awestruck - User 12049 - 10-06-2015

(10-06-2015, 05:31 PM)Rims Wrote:
(10-06-2015, 05:29 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: I never stated that we missed that hard. I am stating that you are lying in a ban request giving false information in a ban request to get a user banned.

Lying where? Lying How? 

Damage logs support our claim.
Your own pictures support our claim.
Your inability to post video evidence even after being asked by an Admin twice supports our claim.

If your tactic at this point is to shrivel up and cry aboos then I think we're done here.

But yet you fail to mention the SRU behind you and to your left? Also note two moderators have denied this claim that Awestruck shot you on purpose(Ivan closing the thread and Audacter in game). What has been discussed is you lying in this thread not stating the SRU behind you and to your left which would of been obvious as you'd of seen them come behind the big balls place.

RE: Report: [FL:RP] Awestruck - Rims - 10-06-2015

(10-06-2015, 05:36 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(10-06-2015, 05:29 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: I never stated that we missed that hard. I am stating that you are lying in a ban request giving false information in a ban request to get a user banned.

Lying where? Lying How? 

Your inability to post video evidence even after being asked by an Admin twice supports our claim.

If your tactic at this point is to shrivel up and cry aboos then I think we're done here.

But yet you fail to mention the SRU behind you and to your left? Also note two moderators have denied this claim that Awestruck shot you on purpose(Ivan closing the thread and Audacter in game). What has been discussed is you lying in this thread not stating the SRU behind you and to your left which would of been obvious as you'd of seen them come behind the big balls place.

1. We didn't know anyone was in the building behind us until after the fact. We just showed you how idiotic it is to even bring up the "SRU to our left" the picture I just posted showing the "Safe Zone" shows that it's basically irrelevant to even mention him.
  2. Audacter is remaining neutral by his own admission. He is the one that actually suggested we post this BR in the first place. Please don't sully his reputation by throwing him into your personal pig pen.
  3. Ivan is dubious, at best. His fierce opinion on the matter only shows his ulterior agenda.
  4. You've been asked twice by an admin (not a moderator) to provide the video footage you took screenshots of and yet you have ignored his request.
Why are you ignoring Nighthawk's request? this conversation could be over instantly if you post it. But you won't. We know why. This BR has been reopened until you post the recorded footage that nearly all of you have.

RE: Report: [FL:RP] Awestruck - Mr.SkarKasm - 10-06-2015

*probably involved, as probably the guy in green, couldn't go 3rd person back then to check my skin*

i totally support Rims and Budy's claim as that they were litteraly 1 screen away and in a safe zone if that there was SRUs around them then missing that hard would be really bad for somebody with 200 or more hours and make him rage quit instead of playing more on this server, especially for somebody who does aggressive RP, thus making this attempted RDM

as of my presence i think i was there for a few minutes before moving on and coming back later to take screenshots for evidence for a MA thread

may i also note that i didn't get hit while i was close to the SRUs at that time ( the NLR timer at the screenshots of my MA were after the raid on the rest of the thieves base )

RE: Report: [FL:RP] Awestruck - User 12049 - 10-06-2015

(10-06-2015, 05:39 PM)Rims Wrote:
(10-06-2015, 05:36 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:

Lying where? Lying How? 

1. We didn't know anyone was in the building behind us until after the fact. We just showed you how idiotic it is to even bring up the "SRU to our left" the picture I just posted showing the "Safe Zone" shows that it's basically irrelevant to even mention him.
  2. Audacter is remaining neutral by his own admission. He is the one that actually suggested we post this BR in the first place. Please don't sully his reputation by throwing him into your personal pig pen.
  3. Ivan is dubious, at best. His fierce opinion on the matter only shows his ulterior agenda.
  4. You've been asked twice by an admin (not a moderator) to provide the video footage you took screenshots of and yet you have ignored his request.
Why are you ignoring Nighthawk's request? this conversation could be over instantly if you post it. But you won't. We know why. This BR has been reopened until you post the recorded footage that nearly all of you have.
I have already stated I don't have footage, only screenshots. Also, it seems you like you lack the part of a body called a brain. You state you're in a 'safezone' when you're behind the line of fire. I am not going to comment any more because you're literally pulling facts out your arse. Every comment I have made a stated is legitimate evidence. All i've seen is you lying in the photos you've made(again of which I've proven with facts).

RE: Report: [FL:RP] Awestruck - Awestruck - 10-06-2015

(10-06-2015, 06:00 PM)kimo kamal (vito salieri ) Wrote: *probably involved, as probably the guy in green, couldn't go 3rd person back then to check my skin*

i totally support Rims and Budy's claim as that they were litteraly 1 screen away and in a safe zone if that there was SRUs around them then missing that hard would be really bad for somebody with 200 or more hours and make him rage quit instead of playing more on this server, especially for somebody who does aggressive RP, thus making this attempted RDM

as of my presence i think i was there for a few minutes before moving on and coming back later to take screenshots for evidence for a MA thread

may i also note that i didn't get hit while i was close to the SRUs at that time ( the NLR timer at the screenshots of my MA were after the raid on the rest of the thieves base )

Not involved. Don't post if you have nothing useful/new to add. You also just admitted to running around in a firefight which is FailFearRP.

(10-06-2015, 06:09 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: I have already stated I don't have footage, only screenshots. Also, it seems you like you lack the part of a body called a brain. 

The fact you need to insult speaks volumes. 

Where did you get those screenshots? Are you actually saying you spam your screenshot button while shooting at people in a raid? You got the pics from your video man... why do you have to lie? Your entire clan is known to record 24/7. Awestruck, Falcao, Prono, Prosts, literally any other Crimson Chin that was there could meet that requirement. You are completely speaking on behalf of Awestruck at this point which I find adorable. I have seen him lurking on this thread the entire time and yet he has been keeping completely quiet, except when he dictates who can speak on our behalf, meanwhile giving you free reign like he's the voice of the King. Jokes. You are not obligated at all to even post here. Thankfully you have admitted to stopping.

You have been given a simple request, failing to meet that request is very damning and shows your attempted deception. All of the evidence, including your own, only proves our story. You claim that we are lying "out of our arse", yet you've failed to give a single instance in which we were.

RE: Report: [FL:RP] Awestruck - Awestruck - 10-06-2015

Right. We are not obliged to give any evidence. Such evidence may not even exist which you can't do anything about. Withholding evidence does not show guilt, which is why the accuser comes up with the evidence in the first place which I've stated at least 5 times now. This case should have never been re-opened as no further progress will come. Ivan's decision to decline the ban request should have never been disrespected by an admin who also wishes for evidence to be submitted that may not even exist.

But then I am accused guilty of shooting intentionally because I can't provide evidence!? You're kidding right? Its like me making a ban request with no sufficient evidence and then asking if the defendant could provide some evidence for a ban request against himself. It's nonsensical.

(10-06-2015, 02:25 AM)NightHawkd Wrote:  Now if those screenshots are from a video then I am requesting now that it be uploaded for myself to review or I will base my decision on this ban request off what evidence I have posted throughout this thread.

Case Reopened

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin

(10-06-2015, 11:42 AM)NightHawkd Wrote:  Now as i said if those screenshots are from a video post the video.

(10-06-2015, 06:46 PM)_AwestruckBullet_ Wrote: Such evidence may not even exist which you can't do anything about.  

which is why the accuser comes up with the evidence in the first place which I've stated at least 5 times now.

Ivan's decision to decline the ban request should have never been disrespected by an admin who also wishes for evidence to be submitted that may not even exist.

What the hell is this "may not" shit? lmfao it's your own screenshots that you posted. Do you not know if you got them from videos? by saying "may not" it's like you're trying to not lie yet not tell the truth. Saying "may not" to your own provided evidence only makes you look dumber while trying to appear intelligent. Your weasel words only dig your hole even deeper.

As I told ghostkiller, if your tactic from here is to shrivel up and cry aboos about Nighthawk's simple request, then simply admit now. You are making a mockery of yourselves. 

We, the accusers, did provide evidence. It's called damage logs. They show you hitting Budy 3 times in a second. We then went on to prove beyond doubt that it was intentional through the use of reenactments provided through Gyazos, and Ghostkiller's own screenshots (Which were ultimately your own undoing. Thank you Ghostkiller.) that it is basically impossible do that "accidentally" at the ranges and locations of the targets at that point in time and proving that all of Ghostkiller's attempts to deceive the staff have been for naught.

It's also fishy. You all claim that you don't need to supply any evidence at all, yet you willingly supplied all those screenshots? Could it be you were trying to rewrite the story to fit your own? All those screenshots were extremely cropped. It is incredibly apparent they were carefully handpicked, as to not incriminate yourselves. All the while painting the picture that we were actually the aggressors, trying to bait you. Your deception would have probably worked on children. You went so far as to try claiming you took those screenshots during the raid. How far do you plan to insult us? Do you honestly expect anyone to believe that you spam your Print Screen button during gun fights? Everything you've said on this thread have done nothing but raise suspicion and bring your claims into question.

RE: Report: [FL:RP] Awestruck - Grub - 10-07-2015

It's blatantly obvious it's a video. Post the video or face harsh consequences.

RE: Report: [FL:RP] Awestruck - Awestruck - 10-07-2015

Oh look. Another one.

Keep case pending.