Fearless Forums
Rules- Q&A 3.0 - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+---- Forum: Support Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+---- Thread: Rules- Q&A 3.0 (/showthread.php?tid=56601)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Rules- Q&A 3.0 - Venom - 01-15-2015

In reply to Jericho.

1. Usually a tides or below. Excluding some nice cars like the Lokus and etc.

2. You would still be banned even if you changed your job to that.

3. Yes as long as your job is appropriate and you follow street crime rules.

4. 2k max

5. Technically it is on the mainstreet but people is it as a home. Currently developing an official ruling.

6. No rule against it.

7. Just because someone hurts your feelings doesn't mean you can hostage them.

8. Yes

9. Depends the time and what he's doing really.

10. No

11. Yes. Call an admin. It may be invalid but you're still under FearRP

12. If it's an active gunfight then yes. But other than that no. Debatable topic though.

13. New life.

14. The only thing he can't do outside of the city is ban groups and cars. Laws still effect the outside.

15. The only time you may get a refund is if it's a planned restart.

16. No

17. No.

18. Pay for it.

19. Ask a staff member. I'll warn you in advance it's extremely annoying to us and if you have a half asses shop I'm not giving it to you.

RE: Rules- Q&A 3.0 - 360n0sc0pez420 - 01-16-2015

1. Let's say I'm a Dictator and want to go back to being a President. If no one is raiding, can I remove the Dictator laws and go back to being a President? Also, can people still raid me if I have been a Dictator then gone back to being a President? Thank you.

RE: Rules- Q&A 3.0 - Voluptious - 01-16-2015

(01-12-2015, 10:27 AM)Voluptious Wrote: As long as your job and laws are not raidable then no, they cant raid you
If you are going to go from dictator to president, please RP it, for example: "I have seen the error in my ways and wish to make this a better place to live", really point it out that you are going over to passiveRP

As answered in your original H&S thread about the topic

RE: Rules- Q&A 3.0 - Smex - 01-22-2015

Are you allowed to do corrupt cop roleplay?

RE: Rules- Q&A 3.0 - Zambie - 01-23-2015

(01-11-2015, 10:23 PM)Zombieshooter47 Wrote: Scene: I am a Security Officer for a dictator. I find a group of people talking about the next raid

Question: Am I allowed to get them to trust me and try to make them give me when the raid is happening and how.

I think my question may not have been noticed, repost

RE: Rules- Q&A 3.0 - SourLemon - 01-23-2015

(01-22-2015, 05:50 PM)Smex Wrote: Are you allowed to do corrupt cop roleplay?

I have done corrupt cop RP's several times, and I believe if it is RP'd EXTREMELY well, then most admins wont have a problem. But it cannot result in the death of other government officials, or the death of innocent people who are not aware of the RP and have agreed to participate. (This is my opinion on it, an admins may differ)

RE: Rules- Q&A 3.0 - Reebs - 01-23-2015

1) Is there a Time Limit as to how long a person can be Hostaged for? If so, how long?
2) Would it be a Violation of FearRP if someone had a gun pointed at your back without you knowing and continuing on with your day?
3) Can I please have some examples of valid reasons to raid(Excluding Dictator, banned group, banned cars etc…)?
4) Is it permitted to Fake ones death(ex: Stage a Drowing in the lake, then change your name and start as it's a new life, but really isn't)?
5) What is the Official Standing on RPs that include the death (or possibility of death) of another player(ex: Bank Robbery RP with Hostages)?
6) Am I permitted to speak in OOC using Voice Chat(so long as I announce I am speaking OOC)?

RE: Rules- Q&A 3.0 - Venom - 01-23-2015

(01-23-2015, 03:59 AM)Zombieshooter47 Wrote:
(01-11-2015, 10:23 PM)Zombieshooter47 Wrote: Scene: I am a Security Officer for a dictator. I find a group of people talking about the next raid

Question: Am I allowed to get them to trust me and try to make them give me when the raid is happening and how.

You're allowed to do that yes.

Depends what your definition of corrupt is.

(01-23-2015, 04:50 AM)Reebs Wrote: 1) Is there a Time Limit as to how long a person can be Hostaged for? If so, how long?
2) Would it be a Violation of FearRP if someone had a gun pointed at your back without you knowing and continuing on with your day?
3) Can I please have some examples of valid reasons to raid(Excluding Dictator, banned group, banned cars etc…)?
4) Is it permitted to Fake ones death(ex: Stage a Drowing in the lake, then change your name and start as it's a new life, but really isn't)?
5) What is the Official Standing on RPs that include the death (or possibility of death) of another player(ex: Bank Robbery RP with Hostages)?
6) Am I permitted to speak in OOC using Voice Chat(so long as I announce I am speaking OOC)?

1. No designated time limit but someone always has to be with you.
2. If you honestly didn't know and they haven't said anything to you and their just walking around with the gun out, no.
3. Pretty much the only ones. We try to stay away from giving people a lot of reasons to raid.
4. Nothing against it. But, people will still recognize you if they want since your face can't change.
5. If you have hostages, then you can kill them for say the police not meeting your demands pretty much. But keep in mind, once you kill a hostage, FearRP is outta the window and cops can come and raid you then.
6. Yes.

RE: Rules- Q&A 3.0 - Joykill - 01-23-2015

(01-13-2015, 08:26 AM)Joykill Wrote:
(01-12-2015, 04:16 PM)Raptor Wrote: It is FailRP for a criminal/don corleone to be in his car yelling at police calling them pigs so they could chase him, and what you two did was very clear.

Which rule are we talking about here? No rule says you can't bait police, no rule says you can't do it as corleone.

RE: Rules- Q&A 3.0 - Reebs - 01-23-2015

(01-23-2015, 01:48 PM)Venom Wrote:
(01-23-2015, 03:59 AM)Zombieshooter47 Wrote:

You're allowed to do that yes.

Depends what your definition of corrupt is.

(01-23-2015, 04:50 AM)Reebs Wrote: 1) Is there a Time Limit as to how long a person can be Hostaged for? If so, how long?

1. No designated time limit but someone always has to be with you.
2. If you honestly didn't know and they haven't said anything to you and their just walking around with the gun out, no.
3. Pretty much the only ones. We try to stay away from giving people a lot of reasons to raid.
4. Nothing against it. But, people will still recognize you if they want since your face can't change.
5. If you have hostages, then you can kill them for say the police not meeting your demands pretty much. But keep in mind, once you kill a hostage, FearRP is outta the window and cops can come and raid you then.
6. Yes.

Thanks Venom