Fearless Forums
Rules- Q&A 3.0 - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+---- Forum: Support Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+---- Thread: Rules- Q&A 3.0 (/showthread.php?tid=56601)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Rules- Q&A 3.0 - Nuka - 01-13-2015

(01-13-2015, 05:49 PM)Floodify Wrote:
(01-13-2015, 05:31 PM)Nuka Wrote:
(01-13-2015, 04:26 PM)Quantum Wrote: Question:
If you're working as the President's Guard (and you're using the Security Guard job slot), and y'know, he's granted you the codes to the Nexus and all that, then the President decides to go Dictator. So, you decide to quit (secretly), and you change your job to "Citizen" then using the /job command, to "Freedom Fighter". Soon after, a raid starts. Since you were previously working as the President's Guard, and he gave you the Nexus codes, are you allowed to use those codes to get into the Nexus, or would it be breaking NLR?
It wouldn't be breaking NLR.
NLR does not apply to changing of jobs; this is simply an OOC method of removing weapons from your character and spawning them afresh etc. However, to an admin, it might look like you were undercover and this is a breach of the rules. I'd stay safe and use molotovs and crackers unless you get approval from an admin in-game so they don't ban you mid-raid.

Oh, and Joykill; the rule of baiting police comes under the general rule of common sense and trying to imitate real life. I agree with you partially as I don't follow unwritten rules/laws, but you do not go through a five year sentence in jail because pursuits are fun.

Leave the answering to staff as mentioned on first page aye?

Shit, didn't even see that. Remove my post please D:

RE: Rules- Q&A 3.0 - Spear - 01-13-2015

If all the corleones make the villas our base and have red lines and warning signs and tells the visitors to go away. If a citizen comes in into our base (we had like only faiding door for cars so they can also jump over, but we still have the red lines and warnings) are we allowed to take him as a hostage then. Or if he comes in with his car. The question is. Are we allowed to hostage him then?

Here is the thing, this thing happened and he called his friend on steam that was an administrator and he sayed it was not allowed. Then I sayed, this guy is in our property and I got told by administrator before that this was allowed when I got hostaged. And he sayed no it isn't. I just wonder.

RE: Rules- Q&A 3.0 - dig - 01-14-2015

Quote:If you're working as the President's Guard (and you're using the Security Guard job slot), and y'know, he's granted you the codes to the Nexus and all that, then the President decides to go Dictator. So, you decide to quit (secretly), and you change your job to "Citizen" then using the /job command, to "Freedom Fighter". Soon after, a raid starts. Since you were previously working as the President's Guard, and he gave you the Nexus codes, are you allowed to use those codes to get into the Nexus, or would it be breaking NLR?

NLR is when you die, not when you switch jobs, so no this would not be an NLR violation.

RE: Rules- Q&A 3.0 - equal - 01-14-2015

(01-13-2015, 09:24 PM)SkyDiver. Wrote: Here is the thing, this thing happened and he called his friend on steam that was an administrator and he sayed it was not allowed. Then I sayed, this guy is in our property and I got told by administrator before that this was allowed when I got hostaged. And he sayed no it isn't. I just wonder.
Yes, I was that person. 
Fact is: You didn't tell me to leave. (Just throwing this out there to prevent confusion. The administrators involved was Shadow and Fultzy, they both said that it was critical that you told the trespasser to leave the area before commencing a hostage situation.)

RE: Rules- Q&A 3.0 - GRiiM - 01-14-2015

(01-13-2015, 08:26 AM)Joykill Wrote:
(01-12-2015, 04:16 PM)Raptor Wrote: It is FailRP for a criminal/don corleone to be in his car yelling at police calling them pigs so they could chase him, and what you two did was very clear.

Which rule are we talking about here? No rule says you can't bait police, no rule says you can't do it as corleone.

As well as yelling 'pigs!' or 'cops suck!', I regularly see people who will drive top speed up and down the main city road or ram into the back of cop cars to provoke them.

RE: Rules- Q&A 3.0 - Marty - 01-14-2015

Y
(01-14-2015, 04:30 AM)Laurenz Wrote:
Quote:If you're working as the President's Guard (and you're using the Security Guard job slot), and y'know, he's granted you the codes to the Nexus and all that, then the President decides to go Dictator. So, you decide to quit (secretly), and you change your job to "Citizen" then using the /job command, to "Freedom Fighter". Soon after, a raid starts. Since you were previously working as the President's Guard, and he gave you the Nexus codes, are you allowed to use those codes to get into the Nexus, or would it be breaking NLR?

NLR is when you die, not when you switch jobs, so no this would not be an NLR violation.

Yet I have seen in a UBR that NLR does apply to a job change....this is where the issue lies. Staff having different perspectives on the rules....and also making up rules as they go along.

RE: Rules- Q&A 3.0 - Spear - 01-14-2015

(01-14-2015, 04:33 AM)Shahmen Wrote:
(01-13-2015, 09:24 PM)SkyDiver. Wrote: Here is the thing, this thing happened and he called his friend on steam that was an administrator and he sayed it was not allowed. Then I sayed, this guy is in our property and I got told by administrator before that this was allowed when I got hostaged. And he sayed no it isn't. I just wonder.
Yes, I was that person. 
Fact is: You didn't tell me to leave. (Just throwing this out there to prevent confusion. The administrators involved was Shadow and Fultzy, they both said that it was critical that you told the trespasser to leave the area before commencing a hostage situation.)

Yeah, but I was so sure that was allowed. Cuz when I walked in the Corleone villas without warnings and stuff they just came and hostaged me. And also I got hostaged in v2d in the apartments randomly and both this situations Admins told me it was allowed. And that's why I thought it was. And now we got warnings and red lines and everything. And Shahmen, if u see the red line there u should stop your car and look at the signs and the notes. And if we have red lines that is obvious that it is a dangerous area for citizens. And u should also talk to us and ask if u can pass it without any problems. I don't blame you but I think u could do better in that situation and not just entering the area.

RE: Rules- Q&A 3.0 - equal - 01-14-2015

I disagree.

End If discussion, alright buddy?

RE: Rules- Q&A 3.0 - Spear - 01-14-2015

(01-14-2015, 08:57 AM)Shahmen Wrote: I disagree.

End If discussion, alright buddy?

Yeah, sure. Smile

RE: Rules- Q&A 3.0 - Jericho - 01-15-2015

(01-11-2015, 11:07 PM)Jericho Wrote: 1.) To what extent is an expensive car so I know what cars to not use as a rebel.

2.) For example, the President implements a law banning Corleons. However, you decide to change your job title to "Ferrari Brothers" or something to avoid this law. Is this allowed?

3.) Is being poor a valid RP reason to mug as a low class criminal?

4.) What is the max amount the president can fine from his citizens? (For example shop license, gun license, fines, car impounded etc.)

5.) What are rules regarding "The Tides" hotel because apparently contras aren't allowed to be placed there although it is not written in the rules.

6.) Are you allowed to sell roles? For example, you're a Gun dealer in a time of high demands for guns and many people would like to become it. Can you advert selling the role?

7.) Whilst having the job of a Criminal and someone disrespects you, does that give you a valid reason to hostage him/mug him?

8.) Are BMD's allowed to have contra bands up whilst doing his services for the public? (Because technically that wouldn't be considered locking himself up contrawhoring)

9.) If someone has a gun pointed at you and he turns around for a few seconds, are you allowed to pull out a gun at him?

10.) For example, you're a Rebel and another Rebel refuses to cooperate with the group. Are you allowed to change job title and raid/mug/steal whatever him? (As he is technically not part of the group.)

11.) When an invalid hostage taking takes place and you refuse to follow due to an invalid reason of hostaging. Would that be considered as breaking FearRP?

12.) During a fight are you allowed to tranquilize an opponent and whilst he's unconscious shoot him in the head? Or would that break the rule regarding rag dolled bodies?

13.) When the server crashes and you reconnect, should we automatically presume that its a new life? Or continue the life we had before the crash?

14.) Can the president control what's going on outside the city? Or is the outside of the city in no control of the president whatsoever?

15.) Can we request refunds if the server crashes whilst we had plenty of contras/pots/ etc.?

16.) If my job title was a Burglar would that give me a valid reason to break into every home?

17.) Is third-party applications (e.g. Skype) allowed during gameplay to give information on current situations?

18.) Whilst purchasing could you role-play to mug the Shop owner to not pay for the commodity or would that be scamming?

19.) How to get the ability to mod cars? Are there any requirements needed?

Follow up on my questions.. I think they may have been missed.