Fearless Forums
Suave Assassins - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: Suave Assassins (/showthread.php?tid=4144)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Suave Assassins - Small Bear - 08-04-2011

Clan training may be delayed due to the server being down for an unknown amount of time, it is surposed to start in 10 minutes but who knows how long until it's back up.

RE: Suave Assassins - Noobias - 08-04-2011

Clan Members,

Im done with this clan. After an awful day of training which the leader claimed was "Just for his amusment" I think I have had enough. I never felt like a family in this clan, I even was thinking about leaving it at one point, but I didn't, and now I am. My leader has mainly been a douche to me since I joined, telling me directly and indirectly how much better he is at everything I attempt then he is. I have had enough. Remove my name from the list. You will not get off treating your clan members like they are your 3 year old son who cant fuckking hold an apple.
Thats all im saying on the subject, so rage at me all you want but just saying, im not answering any of you, no matter how you contact me.

This says goodbye, and bad luck in the future.

Here are your scores:

[FL:RP] Nilsson -
I'm not sure if your on Holiday, I don't know. I will speak to you when your next online. Therefore - N/A

[FL:RP]ANDREWGRAHAM1 -
Getting a little too offreach from the clan. Take part in more trainings, and so on. Score Lowered. 6/10

[FL:RP] Jamie - N/A

[FL:RP] bLaT -
Active, not minging, came to all of the trainings. Well done. 10/10

[FL:RP] Slowrider8 -
You need to stop doudting yourself, you won something today and your apart of the clan wether you come last or not. 9/10

[FL:RP] Anakonda -
Got back from Holiday - No reason for not showing up today. I think you might be back at school I will be talking to you. 5/10

[FL:RP] Dr.Noobias - N/A

[FL:RP]Chemicalcat -
Good amount of time on Fearless, dissapointed with your behaviour today in Training though. Score remains the same. 7/10

[FL:RP] TheBlackShadowOfGod - N/A

The Enemy Snipaah -
Good roleplay, showed up to training today, did well. Well done! Was angry when you started to fight with Chemicalcat. 8/10

[FL:RP] BioWulf -
Did not come to training today. Reason - 'Too lazy to install Episode 2.' - 7/10

[FL:RP] CrAzyWire -
Well done for showing up today, picking up some people aswell. Did some good shooting aswell. Impressed. 9/10

Transmission -
Well done today, did very well proving to be a good new member, but don't argue. 10/10

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well done for the amount of people that showed up, keep checking for more updates.

A little less argueing next time please.

RE: Suave Assassins - Noobias - 08-04-2011

There will be no more of what has just happened again, Small Bear. Trust me.
Because I'm leaving.

(08-04-2011, 04:54 PM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: Clan Members,

Im done with this clan. After an awful day of training which the leader claimed was "Just for his amusment" I think I have had enough. I never felt like a family in this clan, I even was thinking about leaving it at one point, but I didn't, and now I am. My leader has mainly been a douche to me since I joined, telling me directly and indirectly how much better he is at everything I attempt then he is. I have had enough. Remove my name from the list. You will not get off treating your clan members like they are your 3 year old son who cant fuckking hold an apple.
Thats all im saying on the subject, so rage at me all you want but just saying, im not answering any of you, no matter how you contact me.

Just to clear this up for everyone in the clan, I do not treat you like shit and nor do I wish to do training for my amusement. I do it for you, I want you to be better than you already are. What I said was a joke at ZeroX hehe, because I was laughing IRL, which proceeded for Noobias making an exit.

Thank you everyone who attended.

(08-04-2011, 07:30 PM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: My final words on this thread-
Small Bear Wrote:Just to clear this up for everyone in the clan, I do not treat you like shit-

Yeah you do, everything I do, you are in someway better at. You proceed to tell me this regardless of what it is, not seeming to care.

Bye. Im never posting here again.

No I don't..really, really don't. I never have done anything bad towards any of my clan members. The only thing I have ever said I was better at than you was climbing, because even you can admit climbing isn't your strong suit.

The fact you left in a bloody strop because of a training sessions JOKE. And training is surposed to be FUN. And no, you ruined that by leaving after I said "Haha this is for my own amusement XD" laughing at ZeroX failing, he took it as a joke and he was the one getting joked AT.

And getting 2 clan members in this clan for you, defending you when Danny Sikker decided he wanted to try and get you out of the clan, and also not to mention going out of my way of RP to set up training anyway.

Be greatful.

Suave Assassins declare war on Oligarchy Syndicate, due to threat showed to one of our members earlier today. All members of this clan are now declared hostile.

RE: Suave Assassins - Small Bear - 08-05-2011

We would like to welcome Sebb, he has proven a great help in our clan war, welcome to the clan Sebb!

We are accepting one more person, a powerful asset, alike some of you already in the clan.

(08-04-2011, 04:54 PM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: Clan Members,

Oh and if your 3 year old son can't hold an apple then technacly your better than him at it :L JS.

RE: Suave Assassins - Marius - 08-05-2011

Noobias. If you want to leave, tell him in-game or steam.
No need to spam the forums about it.

RE: Suave Assassins - Anakonda - 08-05-2011

noobias really? small bear and gambit is the best leaders i have ever had and u come here and say he abuse his members?! who u think u are!?