Fearless Forums
admin pres uses admin title to allow cops/himself to kill people. - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: The Courthouse (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Staff Report (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Closed (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=89)
+---- Thread: admin pres uses admin title to allow cops/himself to kill people. (/showthread.php?tid=39811)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: admin pres uses admin title to allow cops/himself to kill people. - JackHarkness - 12-08-2013

Quote:In the video, the only person who is taken down by the police is the armed guy who shot at me in the black suit.

Also, for gods sake, how many times do I have to tell you - I didn't order for people to be killed in the Nexus, the logs even prove I never ordered that. And even with that being said, in the video the only person to die from gunshot is the armed man shooting at me.

Wow, vauld you believe people to listen to that? All those seats were FULL until cops started shooting. Video shows last few people being killed with you Mic spamming watching while both you admins did NOTHING to punish him.

Full Crowd of people murdered by order of adminge Lord Vauld

If you claim they did it without your order why didn't you ban them or something? You wern't doing your job, that's why. So back to the reasons of this report:

Admin was ignoring ligit proper @ requests to fix glitches from multiple people.
He was mic spamming music.
Prop Killed several players.
Power gamed people into the nexus or death and killed them anyways once inside.

The last one seems to have gotten you guys all butt hurt but the other offences are still true if you guys pull your normal admin stuff and say "we can because we are admins" like most people have been saying.

RE: admin pres uses admin title to allow cops/himself to kill people. - Vauld - 12-08-2013

I'm surprised you're still on about this mic-spam.. It's not mic-spam if I'm playing music to fit an RP situation, it's mic spam if I'm yelling into my mic over and over. There's a difference. Also I did do something, I told them over radio to stop shooting and about banning people, I'm not going to ban people over a misunderstanding. Also, stop with the accusations of me not doing my job, you've been here 177 hours since april 2013.. I have over 1300 hours and I've been here since 2011, thanks for your advice but I think I know how to do my job.

RE: admin pres uses admin title to allow cops/himself to kill people. - skatehawk11 - 12-08-2013

Guys, I bet if you asked that you would not like to participate in the RolePlay he would have let you go. Vauld did multiple RP events that day including a hanging RP. He was not forcing you like "if you don't come to nexus I will ban you!". It is part of your fault that you got killed. In the video he says "Just kill me so I can report you", for crying out loud you did it on your own will!

RE: admin pres uses admin title to allow cops/himself to kill people. - Vauld - 12-08-2013

"Admin was ignoring ligit proper @ requests to fix glitches from multiple people.
He was mic spamming music.
Prop Killed several players.
Power gamed people into the nexus or death and killed them anyways once inside."

Firstly, I didn't ignore anything. Enzyme and I went to several @ calls, and managed them properly. We may miss one, it happens.

Mic spamming, this is completely invalid at this point... I was playing music to fit an RP situation, that's not mic-spam.

Prop-killed several players - It's called RP, I wasn't dropping props on people randomly. Each death was RP'ed to the fullest extent and was caused 100% by the players actions, I didn't randomly choose anyone.

Power-gaming, that's the farthest from the truth. I requested that all citizens reported to the nexus for a speech, that's not power-gaming. As for killing them inside, we've already established I killed no one, and if anyone died in the crossfire it was the result of a misunderstanding in certain members of the police force who didn't get the message.

Also, it's true. You have the free-will to decide if you want to participate or not, every one of my RP's is optional and people know that. As I've said before, if you died at any time during the RP, it was at your own fault. I even said at the very start of the RP something like "If you approach the stage under the guillotine, you may die so just keep that in mind"..

RE: admin pres uses admin title to allow cops/himself to kill people. - JackHarkness - 12-08-2013

No no he was forcing us. Telling us to go to nexus or we get killed. Don't have a screenshot but I'm sure chat logs will have something of the sort.

I not once said you would be killed if you didn't show up. I said you may be subject to jail time.

RE: admin pres uses admin title to allow cops/himself to kill people. - Sgtbender2000 - 12-08-2013

(12-08-2013, 06:28 AM)JackHarkness Wrote: No no he was forcing us. Telling us to go to nexus or we get killed. Don't have a screenshot but I'm sure chat logs will have something of the sort.

I seriously doubt a admin with 1300+ hours would force people into the Nexus, or else be subject to RDM. Anyone with half a brain knows as President you can't put KOSes out.

RE: admin pres uses admin title to allow cops/himself to kill people. - skatehawk11 - 12-08-2013

Listen. You are reporting on him apparently

1.mic spam
2.Ordering mass RDM as Administrator
3.ignored @ calls

Number one: He was using his mic to add more drama to the event. He has done this in many RP events before.

Number two: He clearly said in the radio witch every single government official can see said when I say kill shoot in the air. It was the shooters who caused the RDM because they did not understand.

Number three: They get many @ calls and there is certain criteria for them to be worth a staff members time. I can not prove this one because I don't have access to @ calls but that is most likely true.

How sad, Adminges have brainwashed their "friends" into backing them with false information and due to full 24/7 video and full server logs I can never fully prove they were breaking rules. Even with video proof they do not accept any rules were breaking.

(12-08-2013, 06:28 AM)JackHarkness Wrote: No no he was forcing us. Telling us to go to nexus or we get killed. Don't have a screenshot but I'm sure chat logs will have something of the sort.

He never ordered a kill action. You are lying.

(12-08-2013, 06:47 AM)JackHarkness Wrote: How sad, Adminges have brainwashed their "friends" into backing them with false information and due to full 24/7 video and full server logs I can never fully prove they were breaking rules. Even with video proof they do not accept any rules were breaking.

Ok, Now your going to call us "brainwashed". We are here saying what happened because we were there too.