Fearless Forums
Ryan!'s Unban Request - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: The Courthouse (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Thread: Ryan!'s Unban Request (/showthread.php?tid=13376)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Ryan!'s Unban Request - ryan! - 05-10-2012

(05-10-2012, 10:55 PM)BlackDog Wrote:
(05-10-2012, 10:35 PM)ryan! Wrote: You want to know why I said that about FUMUKU? Because they were talking trash about Lombardi. But i am not going to start
a flame war here.

Just because that statment is wrong

-snip-

Unless requested to post more on this matter, my opinion has been stated

I am not saying i didn't say that? Like i said i am not like that anymore. I was angry i think that was just after the whole Lombardi thing happened. Please, this isn't about my past. I am not going to make this a Lombardi vs FUMUKU rage thread. Now lets stay away from Lombardi vs FUMUKU.

RE: Ryan!'s Unban Request - beflok - 05-12-2012

If you were given a second chance dont think any of us wont insta perm for any of your previous actions just so we are clear...

I vote for a second chance only that I have not seen any of his previous actions so I don't have a bias opinion about him. I think we should at least get 4-5 admins to agree/disagree though since this is a special case.

RE: Ryan!'s Unban Request - Fultz - 05-12-2012

As his brother, I believe I have the right. If not then I am sorry. ( wasnt a problem before.)

He has changed into a better rper. I would know. I see him play. But he isnt the greatest. He still needs to work a little bit so I think its time for him to try again at RPing

-Futlzy

RE: Ryan!'s Unban Request - Dr.Oak - 05-12-2012

Please do not post in Courthouse threads without any relevance to the case.
[FL] Killjoy

RE: Ryan!'s Unban Request - ryan! - 05-12-2012

(05-12-2012, 11:38 AM)Dr.Oak Wrote: I as a active player, and a player with the knowledge of Karma;
Disapprove of his unban.
His reasons to be unbanned seem rather unfair, he states that the punishments was pushed upon him because the admin hates him.
He does not have a sence of understanding, of his actions at all.

I believe first you need to understand the severity of your actions, then that it was wrong; Before you can even considered being unbanned.

-Tony Santos

Thanks for the feedback, but come on really? I have no clue who you even are. I never talked to you nor seen you that i can recall. You joined the forums at "Mar 2012" .. after i was banned. "He does not have a sence of understanding, of his actions at all." Please don't come here talking trash on me when you have 7 bans. I have been in this community 3 times longer than you and you have only 4 bans less then me. I do understand what i have done was wrong. I have changed. But this ban is still unfair, do to the fact i did nothing wrong before it happened. As Beflok pointed out, There was no ban request or anything.

(Sorry if there are a lot of mistakes in there. I didn't have the time to reread very well)

RE: Ryan!'s Unban Request - ryan! - 05-13-2012

(05-12-2012, 01:38 AM)Beflok Wrote: If you were given a second chance dont think any of us wont insta perm for any of your previous actions just so we are clear...

I vote for a second chance only that I have not seen any of his previous actions so I don't have a bias opinion about him. I think we should at least get 4-5 admins to agree/disagree though since this is a special case.

Okay good, That was the reason for my last to bans, It was all my past. I hope if i do get unbanned for people not to look at my past and think i am a bad guy. And could you get other admins to give there opinions please Cheese

RE: Ryan!'s Unban Request - SoulRipper - 05-15-2012

Your unban requests is in the hands of the admins, I stay neutral towards this.

RE: Ryan!'s Unban Request - Holdem - 05-15-2012

I stay neutral.

RE: Ryan!'s Unban Request - ryan! - 05-20-2012

(05-15-2012, 07:59 PM)Holdem Wrote: I stay neutral.

Thanks for the opinions, can we get some more? Cheese

RE: Ryan!'s Unban Request - mandenmedpistole - 05-22-2012

User warned for posting irrelevant information in a thread that does not concern him.