Fearless Forums
Allowing Racism/Sexism/Discrimination In Character - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Allowing Racism/Sexism/Discrimination In Character (/showthread.php?tid=71548)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Allowing Racism/Sexism/Discrimination In Character - Falc - 05-26-2016

(05-26-2016, 03:27 PM)MegaOmega Wrote: So can I have my job set to extremist and kill anyone who calls me a N***a?

That's one way to get banned..

RE: Allowing Racism/Sexism/Discrimination In Character - Agorith - 05-26-2016

(05-26-2016, 03:27 PM)MegaOmega Wrote: So can I have my job set to extremist and kill anyone who calls me a N***a?

I'll point you to a very specific rule:

2.2 Extremist roleplays are only allowed when they do not reference real-life extremist groups/leaders, AND you have admin permission.

RE: Allowing Racism/Sexism/Discrimination In Character - Ratatoskrr - 05-26-2016

(05-23-2016, 06:56 PM)Azog Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 06:56 PM)GreekAssassin Wrote: So, can i be married with my wife and fuck her?

She can make you sandwhiches too!

xD

RE: Allowing Racism/Sexism/Discrimination In Character - Mist - 05-26-2016

Thank you, finally.

One thing that really grinds my gears, are the two bans I have on me for this so called "racism", and both ban appeals were denied instantly. It's like a very sensitive point to touch, it seems to me? And now it's finally 'legal'. And the worst thing is that you, the staff, refuse to remove these mild bans, that I find extremely ridiculous.

Step up ya' game, Fearless.

RE: Allowing Racism/Sexism/Discrimination In Character - Greed^ - 05-26-2016

(05-26-2016, 05:40 PM)Mist Wrote: Thank you, finally.

One thing that really grinds my gears, are the two bans I have on me for this so called "racism", and both ban appeals were denied instantly. It's like a very sensitive point to touch, it seems to me? And now it's finally 'legal'. And the worst thing is that you, the staff, refuse to remove these mild bans, that I find extremely ridiculous.

You still broke the rules when they were in place, so the bans should stay

If marijuana is legalized, should we let out all the drug dealers from prison?

(05-26-2016, 05:47 PM)Greed^ Wrote:

The rules changed, and I didn't even break the rules. There will always be a few bad apples, in a tree filled with good apples. - but that's just my opinion Smile.
Now when the rules change, the bans should adapt.

Also your scenario, is completely different. There's a difference between sitting in a jail, and having an expired ban on you in a game. Wink

RE: Allowing Racism/Sexism/Discrimination In Character - Hitman - 05-26-2016

For once in my life I agree with something GreeD has said.

(05-26-2016, 05:52 PM)Hitman Wrote:

Yeah, I didn't expect anyone to be on my side. Just an un-popular opinion passing through the forum Wink.

RE: Allowing Racism/Sexism/Discrimination In Character - aDisabledDeer - 05-26-2016

This ^

(05-26-2016, 08:52 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:

This ^
I had faith.
[Image: giphy.gif]