Fearless Forums
Good-bye, Fearless! - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Newcomers (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=482)
+---- Thread: Good-bye, Fearless! (/showthread.php?tid=29150)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Good-bye, Fearless! - Harry Ford - 04-01-2013

too much people leaving and shit Sad
have fun with life and stuff,and hope I can see you again on FL sometime.

RE: Good-bye, Fearless! - Salinsky - 04-01-2013

I'm in tears, not because you're leaving, but because I had to stare at my screen so long to read that entire essay.

On topic:

Goodbye Small Bear, I'll miss you around the community, you were a great roleplayer and I truly hope you'll return one day, with the same identity.

You reputation shouldn't matter, seeing how as this is the internet and it most certainly should not affect your personal life/real life. What ever you'd like to call it.

Farewell and the best of luck in the future.

RE: Good-bye, Fearless! - Verzyn - 04-02-2013

Goodbye Small Bear, I wish you all the best.

RE: Good-bye, Fearless! - Fultz - 04-02-2013

goodbye.

RE: Good-bye, Fearless! - Viljo - 04-02-2013

Bye Bear, take care and good luck in your future plans

RE: Good-bye, Fearless! - GhostRider - 04-02-2013

Damn, that was a lot of text..

Goodbye Small Bear, I wish you the best of luck in the future, take care!

RE: Good-bye, Fearless! - Rolorox - 04-02-2013

Well I have to agree with Equalizer a bit and the others.

When I first started playing, nooby me always on V2p I would see or hear about you and you were one of the first big names/players I heard about. Seeing your name and power made me respect you and looking at your clan page along with a couple others brought me to construct my own family.

Finally when I got on V2d I have to say it was a let down. I saw you around one of the first big players I knew and you seemed arrogant. You along with Team Tenga 6 were raiding all the time and starting fights. At the beginning I was hoping some day to have the rp points to apply for a clan that looked so strong.

But by the time I got around that it was almost a pain to see you join the game cause I looked at Team Tenga 6 as a bunch of snobs. I never got to see you be a passive roleplayer and I really wish I did.

If it makes a difference, when you refer to the big raid the other day where the S.A.A. were protecting the president, I was with them and watching on cameras as you blew through our misleading bases in the nexus. Although funny to see our plan work I saw you as a great leader, your ability to take all these random players and make an army that worked so well together. If we were at the nexus you would have put up a damn good fight. I think that leadership and determination counts for something.

It shows you are a strong fearless player and well there isn't enough people like that around. I hope that you can come back sometime but I think a new start would do you good. It seems like Team Tenga 6 was a full out aggressive clan. I wouldn't mind seeing Small Bear as a passive RP'er.

Farewell man, Have a great life.

Rolorox

RE: Good-bye, Fearless! - Astroo - 04-02-2013

I've seen you around a lot, doing rp's. You seem to have a lot of friends on this server, and although I have never talked to you or rped with you, you seem to be a nice person.

Goodbye, I hope to see you return one day.

RE: Good-bye, Fearless! - Small Bear - 04-02-2013

(04-02-2013, 10:02 AM)Rolorox Wrote: Well I have to agree with Equalizer a bit and the others.

When I first started playing, nooby me always on V2p I would see or hear about you and you were one of the first big names/players I heard about. Seeing your name and power made me respect you and looking at your clan page along with a couple others brought me to construct my own family.

Finally when I got on V2d I have to say it was a let down. I saw you around one of the first big players I knew and you seemed arrogant. You along with Team Tenga 6 were raiding all the time and starting fights. At the beginning I was hoping some day to have the rp points to apply for a clan that looked so strong.

But by the time I got around that it was almost a pain to see you join the game cause I looked at Team Tenga 6 as a bunch of snobs. I never got to see you be a passive roleplayer and I really wish I did.

If it makes a difference, when you refer to the big raid the other day where the S.A.A. were protecting the president, I was with them and watching on cameras as you blew through our misleading bases in the nexus. Although funny to see our plan work I saw you as a great leader, your ability to take all these random players and make an army that worked so well together. If we were at the nexus you would have put up a damn good fight. I think that leadership and determination counts for something.

It shows you are a strong fearless player and well there isn't enough people like that around. I hope that you can come back sometime but I think a new start would do you good. It seems like Team Tenga 6 was a full out aggressive clan. I wouldn't mind seeing Small Bear as a passive RP'er.

Farewell man, Have a great life.

Rolorox

That means a lot Smile

RE: Good-bye, Fearless! - Haarek - 04-02-2013

See you Smallbear, maybe you will come back again. But I would go on the down-low if you know what I mean.