Fearless Forums
[CLOSED] [Pas] [Unofficial] PASSIVE - Professional Roleplay - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: [CLOSED] [Pas] [Unofficial] PASSIVE - Professional Roleplay (/showthread.php?tid=26916)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: [Pas] [Unofficial] PASSIVE - Professional Roleplay - yarrrs - 03-08-2013

(03-08-2013, 04:01 AM)TylerSparks Wrote: Why do you want to join PASSIVE? - Because I think I would be good for this kind of RP. I love to RP like this even though I don't have any RP points. Smile

How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) - I did a serious CourtRP which was a very successful and amazing experience. I was the judge. I did swimming and Boat RacingRP which was very fun!

Whats your hours in-game? - 104 I think.

What is your SteamID? - iSniiPeZzHD is the main name for it. But the current name is [FL:RP] Tyler @ Sparks

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? - I don't really know anybody.

What is your Age? - 13. I know it says 16+ but I am pretty mature for my age. my voice is kind of there but the way I act is very mature. I don't have a squeaky voice but not a low voice either.

FOR EVERYONE 15 OR BELOW! - If you are 15 or below, how can we know you are mature? - I really wouldn't know how to tell you besides us playing GMod together. I act very chill and nice. I am very generous in FL servers. I have given 2 cars away.

How many RP Points do you have? Don't worry, these are not required. - 0. I did do a very awesome CourtRP but admins weren't on.

What can we expect from you, here from Passive? - I am a very good Rper. I can also through out very good ideas out there.

Tell us about yourself? INGAME - I am a very generous and curtorious person. I love to help the community out by helping with money problems and buying stuff for people. I currently have 11k because a guy wanted to buy a adv. dupe and I gave him 20k so he could buy it.

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE - I am 13. I am in the 8th grade. I am very athletic and active. I am 5'4. Yes I know very short. I love to play Football, Basketball, Baseball, Track, and I also like to skateboard. I recently broke the school record for 1600 Meter relay with a time of 3:45:71.

I recently attended your N.A.S.A RP and I loved it until it burnt down and got ruined. I did record it with FRAPS but it is a bit laggy. I am rendering it with SV now.

RE: [Pas] [Unofficial] PASSIVE - Professional Roleplay - TylerSparks - 03-08-2013

(03-08-2013, 04:12 AM)Jarz Wrote:
(03-08-2013, 04:01 AM)TylerSparks Wrote: Why do you want to join PASSIVE? - Because I think I would be good for this kind of RP. I love to RP like this even though I don't have any RP points. Smile

How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) - I did a serious CourtRP which was a very successful and amazing experience. I was the judge. I did swimming and Boat RacingRP which was very fun!

Whats your hours in-game? - 104 I think.

What is your SteamID? - iSniiPeZzHD is the main name for it. But the current name is [FL:RP] Tyler @ Sparks

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? - I don't really know anybody.

What is your Age? - 13. I know it says 16+ but I am pretty mature for my age. my voice is kind of there but the way I act is very mature. I don't have a squeaky voice but not a low voice either.

FOR EVERYONE 15 OR BELOW! - If you are 15 or below, how can we know you are mature? - I really wouldn't know how to tell you besides us playing GMod together. I act very chill and nice. I am very generous in FL servers. I have given 2 cars away.

How many RP Points do you have? Don't worry, these are not required. - 0. I did do a very awesome CourtRP but admins weren't on.

What can we expect from you, here from Passive? - I am a very good Rper. I can also through out very good ideas out there.

Tell us about yourself? INGAME - I am a very generous and curtorious person. I love to help the community out by helping with money problems and buying stuff for people. I currently have 11k because a guy wanted to buy a adv. dupe and I gave him 20k so he could buy it.

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE - I am 13. I am in the 8th grade. I am very athletic and active. I am 5'4. Yes I know very short. I love to play Football, Basketball, Baseball, Track, and I also like to skateboard. I recently broke the school record for 1600 Meter relay with a time of 3:45:71.

I recently attended your N.A.S.A RP and I loved it until it burnt down and got ruined. I did record it with FRAPS but it is a bit laggy. I am rendering it with SV now.

Thank you very much! I am glad to be apart of the amazing RP clan!

UPDATE v2.1

ChangeLog:

v2.0 completed, that took a while!

New bolded announcement on the top of the thread.

IMPORTANT!: Edited the requirements to join to 13+. You must prove yourself still if you are 12 and below. I did this because almost all of our members are 13, and are very mature. You can thank people like 797 or Fast for this.

---

Make sure to spread this clan around!, This clans main goal is FUN!, and the more people we have to help, the funner it is for all of us.
Giving the thread 5 stars is a great way to do this.

RE: [Pas] [Unofficial] PASSIVE - Professional Roleplay - Bomsusik - 03-08-2013

Why do you want to join PASSIVE? -
Because I love PassiveRP but I can rarely find someone doing PassiveRP or taking it seriously and that makes me sad. And If I will be a member of this clan I'm sure
I will be able to participate in PassiveRPs with people who take it seriously and love it ^^

How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) -
VaultRP and Good HostageRP (1 RP point for it)

Whats your hours in-game? -
170 Hours

What is your SteamID? -
STEAM_0:1:42460722

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? -
No, but I'm pretty sure we will be well known to each other Cheese

What is your Age? -

How many RP Points do you have? Don't worry, these are not required. -

What can we expect from you, here from Passive? -
Active on FearlessRP servers (Mostly Busy on Friday) and always happy to participate in PassiveRPs

Tell us about yourself? INGAME -
lately playing cards on the street to make at least some PassiveRPing
and basically RPing as different jobs and characters

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE -
A Lawful to rules Russian Teen with a mature voice, that likes RPing and FPS Games
Actively playing on Gmod (and Minecraft sometimes)

RE: [Pas] [Unofficial] PASSIVE - Professional Roleplay - Indigo - 03-08-2013

well i got one shot of the ship before the fatal crash and i almost died.
[Image: sZgH8te.jpg]

(03-08-2013, 09:37 AM)Bomsusik Wrote: Why do you want to join PASSIVE? -
Because I love PassiveRP but I can rarely find someone doing PassiveRP or taking it seriously and that makes me sad. And If I will be a member of this clan I'm sure
I will be able to participate in PassiveRPs with people who take it seriously and love it ^^

How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) -
VaultRP and Good HostageRP (1 RP point for it)

Whats your hours in-game? -
170 Hours

What is your SteamID? -
STEAM_0:1:42460722

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? -
No, but I'm pretty sure we will be well known to each other Cheese

What is your Age? -

How many RP Points do you have? Don't worry, these are not required. -

What can we expect from you, here from Passive? -
Active on FearlessRP servers (Mostly Busy on Friday) and always happy to participate in PassiveRPs

Tell us about yourself? INGAME -
lately playing cards on the street to make at least some PassiveRPing
and basically RPing as different jobs and characters

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE -
A Lawful to rules Russian Teen with a mature voice, that likes RPing and FPS Games
Actively playing on Gmod (and Minecraft sometimes)

RE: [Pas] [Unofficial] PASSIVE - Professional Roleplay - yarrrs - 03-11-2013

RE: [Pas] [Unofficial] PASSIVE - Professional Roleplay - Butch101 - 03-12-2013

Why do you want to join PASSIVE? - I love fearless, I have almost 6000 hours on gmod, and I really want to redeem myself the bad name I have created for myself, I want people to see I am a good addition to the server aswell as the clan.
How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) - I've Been In an asteroid Rp very recently, starting the a telescope I had fabricated I managed to RP asteroids Impacting earth and got the presedent to succefully evacuate the radiated city.

Whats your hours in-game? - About 200

What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:0:33414218

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? - I had just met Jarz, I was just starting NASA rp too bad I just crashed while writing this, Ill join back right when I'm finished Tounge

What is your Age? - 15

How many RP Points do you have? Don't worry, these are not required. - 1 :C

What can we expect from you, here from Passive? - Great dedication, Orginazation, Cooperation, And Elastification ( sense of humor )

Tell us about yourself? INGAME - Well I dont know if people have noticed yet but I have been a very successful raider (only when I need to be) mainly due to the fact that I am well organized. Dont get me wrong I passive RP alot too, but I do it alot less because I only RP when I come up with a completely original idea to entertain people

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE - Well I'm a boxer, I'm currently dealing with a drug problem. Although I'm quitting :< and not hard drugs just weed lol, dont smoke btw itm akes you lazy and fat and I never should have started. I hate swag cigarettes. And I know boxing and weed is a contradiction but its cuz of the people who live around me. I used to be very over weight like 5'8' and 240 lbs but over the course of 9 months i lost 80 lbs. I didnt want to be the fat kid in high school. And I also decided since i had so many hours on gmod i needed less reasons for people to make fun of me. Hope you love and except me tank chu. :3

RE: [Pas] [Unofficial] PASSIVE - Professional Roleplay - yarrrs - 03-12-2013

RE: [Pas] [Unofficial] PASSIVE - Professional Roleplay - yarrrs - 03-16-2013

Yesterday, March 13, 2013,
Passive RP Grouped together to make
one of the best hotels I... Have ever seen.
Here is the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYVdaweQe8Y&feature=youtu.be