Fearless Forums
The new weapons - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Discussions (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=481)
+---- Thread: The new weapons (/showthread.php?tid=64917)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: The new weapons - Falc - 09-28-2015

(09-28-2015, 05:11 PM)equal Wrote: Why the fuck, would you downgrade to something as ugly as the old weapons, when you have what you have now?

That's just stupid, why don't we just revamp the entire community to what it was in 2011. Atleast then the playerbase will be amazing. Wink

As he stated he is letting the community decide. It is not downgrading if a majority of the community decide for the old weapons because then they will have more time enjoying them on the server, which is a win situation. They may not look as nice but more enjoyable.

RE: The new weapons - SourLemon - 09-28-2015

I'm pretty sure there are plenty of reskins for the old weps that look nice

RE: The new weapons - Audacter - 09-28-2015

(09-28-2015, 05:44 PM)SourLemon Wrote: I'm pretty sure there are plenty of reskins for the old weps that look nice

A few reskins would be very nice, however I would like to keep some of the current weapons such as;
  • The Magnum
Urm, that's just about it, I would love to keep the magnum.

RE: The new weapons - Haarek - 09-28-2015

Bring back the old moneyprinters/druglabs bring back the minivan, Make money spawn outside moneyprinters, bring back the crowbar, give cops usp with silencers, bring back the hummer, bring back the old guns, get a drive through that nobody uses, make it so you can reel in FISH with R (+relaoad), bring back the Ferrari let rebels base at Rebel house, get old hud, don't change the fists, bring back Nadrick, find Nudel and make him co-owner, remove the new lights....

Anything I forgot?

I support everything I mentioned

RE: The new weapons - SoulRipper - 09-28-2015

When an update wasn't as satisfying as originally thought, I think you shouldn't force to keep it, but acknowledge it and revert it.

RE: The new weapons - FEaRIeZz - 09-28-2015

Back to the old weapon pack, old weapons were fun as hell and made combat alot more fun in my eyes.

RE: The new weapons - NightHawkd - 09-28-2015

Honestly you alll say "Lets go back to the old weapons pack!" But if you look at it, and I mean really look at it, then you will all see that you are only doing it because its easier and less expensive. Hell back when the old weapon pack was around I would literally just buy galils and store up on a fuck ton of rifle ammo and I was set to go... I enjoy the way that the guns are now. As well as when it came to old weapons the government barely stood a god damn chance against raiders. At least now they actually stand a chance against everyday people. Is the ammo system maybe a little bit confusing? Possibly but its not hard to figure out what ammo you want... You look at the description of the gun and boom you have the ammo it requires...

RE: The new weapons - SourLemon - 09-28-2015

Idk, I could 1v8 as a cop.

RE: The new weapons - Reebs - 09-28-2015

I like the current ones better. More realistic IMO.

RE: The new weapons - Audacter - 09-28-2015

(09-28-2015, 10:30 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: Honestly you alll say "Lets go back to the old weapons pack!" But if you look at it, and I mean really look at it, then you will all see that you are only doing it because its easier and less expensive. Hell back when the old weapon pack was around I would literally just buy galils and store up on a fuck ton of rifle ammo and I was set to go... I enjoy the way that the guns are now. As well as when it came to old weapons the government barely stood a god damn chance against raiders. At least now they actually stand a chance against everyday people. Is the ammo system maybe a little bit confusing? Possibly but its not hard to figure out what ammo you want... You look at the description of the gun and boom you have the ammo it requires...

And now I'm neutral.
However I would love the return of the AUG