Gamemode Doctor Job Changes
Lightbulb 
Title of Suggestion: Doctor Job Changes

Description
With them not being able to buy Med Kits it literally makes the job useless, So we need to think of something some sort of alternatives to make doctor good again I don't know how long it will be without Med kits being stocked up however stuff could be added like alternative heals or more drugs etc

Why?
Cause no one will go doctor for the fact of not being able to buy med kits it makes the job useless the only people ive seen go Doctor have changed job soon after realising you cannot buy med kits.
Don't bandages have unlimited stock? They're just a less powerful health kit (25hp instead of 50hp)
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Medkits are working fine? you can buy them easy. thogh +support for more items or other features that the job could use to RP with
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:116551935&b=22]
The following 1 user Likes Riggs's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(06-27-2022, 10:44 AM)Pollux Wrote: Don't bandages have unlimited stock? They're just a less powerful health kit (25hp instead of 50hp)

Tbf i havent looked into it too much i just seen Med Kits constantly on 0 stock Bandages are alright i guess just need to make a bind for it
(06-27-2022, 10:51 AM)Riggs Wrote: Medkits are working fine? you can buy them easy. thogh +support for more items or other features that the job could use to RP with

Every time i have looked at med kits they have been 0 stock and thats even after server restart
(06-27-2022, 11:09 AM)L Y N C H Y Wrote:
(06-27-2022, 10:51 AM)Riggs Wrote: Medkits are working fine? you can buy them easy. thogh +support for more items or other features that the job could use to RP with

Every time i have looked at med kits they have been 0 stock and thats even after server restart

The stock of everything is obviously going to be low at the start, it's now a bit better with 150 in stock when I last checked (however, they're getting bought and sold pretty quick).
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Denied - this isn't an issue.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.