Title of Suggestion: Lower delivery time for supporters

Description
Can we please get lower order times if we are supporter or supporter +

Why?
instead of 3 mins
Maybe 1 min 30 sec
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
+ Support

I think that could be a benefit for supporter or supporter+ but don't fully quote that
[Image: q5Y1C8n.png]
Just a guy who stumbles across the internet and shares his findings. Carry on.
Was I able to help you out? Feel free to give me a rep point here!
The following 1 user Likes TonettaFan #2319's post:
  • Nadrickk
+Support.

Not "Pay to win" but a decent change for supporters. Sounds OK to me.
+support, like previous manufacturing time
You need to remember the timer is temporary, I had to remove the delivery system a few days before release as it wasn't ready. Eventually, delivery drivers will bring your orders and this perk wouldn't be useful?
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(06-27-2022, 07:20 AM)Pollux Wrote: You need to remember the timer is temporary, I had to remove the delivery system a few days before release as it wasn't ready. Eventually, delivery drivers will bring your orders and this perk wouldn't be useful?
And if there's no delivery drivers?
The following 1 user Likes Jakey's post:
  • Archer
(06-27-2022, 07:20 AM)Pollux Wrote: You need to remember the timer is temporary, I had to remove the delivery system a few days before release as it wasn't ready. Eventually, delivery drivers will bring your orders and this perk wouldn't be useful?

With all due respect, that system falls apart at first glance. What if there are no delivery drivers online? The server had 55 people on last night but no delivery drivers. I suppose a chef has to wait for someone to switch, or would have to powergame.

"Dynamic economy" does not mean every and all actions should be controlled by players. That's just unworkable, and you are going too far.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(06-27-2022, 09:30 AM)Archer Wrote:

With all due respect, that system falls apart at first glance. What if there are no delivery drivers online? The server had 55 people on last night but no delivery drivers. I suppose a chef has to wait for someone to switch, or would have to powergame.

"Dynamic economy" does not mean every and all actions should be controlled by players. That's just unworkable, and you are going too far.

It obviously falls back to an automated system if no drivers are on or if an order takes too long to be delivered, it's not just gonna stop all orders.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Yeah Pollux that new system is something I personally like it will make more rp idea’s Carrier RPs but incase there isn’t any delivery drivers the time for deliveries should be lower for supporters at least 40 to 50% lower
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
Denied,

System is temporary anyway and it doesn't make much sense especially once delivering is in.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork