Gamemode HUD
Lightbulb 
Title of Suggestion: HUD

Description
Add hours and salary to the HUD again

Why?
I like the minimalistic design, and I think it should keep that theme, but I really miss the salary (specially as president)
And the hour counter, insstead of looking through the entire scoreboard to find yourself on the board Smile 

I do like the new hud, but definiately think the salary and hour-count would be benficial!
-Support for Hours
+Support for Salary
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Nadrickk
^
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 1 user Likes Conn's post:
  • Nadrickk
Can't there be just a toggle button between old and new HUD? I know it's 'new' and refreshing, but looking at old screenshots you already *knew* this is FL screenshot, just looking at the HUD. It's iconic at this point.
~ Equinox ~
(06-26-2022, 07:15 PM)Equinox Wrote: Can't there be just a toggle button between old and new HUD? I know it's 'new' and refreshing, but looking at old screenshots you already *knew* this is FL screenshot, just looking at the HUD. It's iconic at this point.
i want
I think name and salary at most, but hours will be too much clutter. Hours isn't something you need to know often.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(06-26-2022, 07:15 PM)Equinox Wrote: Can't there be just a toggle button between old and new HUD? I know it's 'new' and refreshing, but looking at old screenshots you already *knew* this is FL screenshot, just looking at the HUD. It's iconic at this point.

No, we explored this but we're not maintaining two HUDs especially given how old the last one is and the only benefit is a bit of nostalgia.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
+support
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
+Support for Salary
Approved for salary.
Hours are in scoreboard/character page

Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.