Gamemode New and improved F4 market
(06-26-2022, 11:36 AM)Archer Wrote:
(06-26-2022, 11:35 AM)L Y N C H Y Wrote:
(06-26-2022, 11:24 AM)Archer Wrote: -support, either using the forums or meeting people in-game is fine

F4 Market was great for urgent stuff tho your sat about to raid the president oh i have no med kits, mid raid oh what could i use rn a molotov lets check F4 market Or as you stated mid raid lets just tab out and put a post on the FL forum marketplace which no one even replies to

In that case one could simply wait and properly prepare for a raid?

It also gives you something more to do sat bored lets scroll through a catalogue of items placed on by players and see if i can get any bargains or oooh lets see is there anything i need thats on the F4 marketplace it helps a lot as well as raiding stuff people use to put cars up and stuff and you can make some money yourself as unemployed selling all items you dont need for a bit of extra cash
This market would also be great for stuff like Scrap metal, scrap electronics and stuff like that as well as the items i already listed
+Support
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
+/-support
I think it would work better as a sort of craigslist posting site. You can put items on sale with a suggested price and people can PM you about buying them, and if you're looking for items, you could browse what other users are selling. I think it would work better than constant adverts.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
+Support anything to make selling and buying things easier
+Support if you still have to meet IC to trade
-Support if it's gonna work like F1 market where you instantly buy and get the item
~ Equinox ~
+Support
Declined.

Cash registers already do this job.
[Image: unknown.png]