Community Update #2
Poggers.
Nice changes! Can't wait to take out a 2nd mortgage to buy supporter+. The HUD however looks like someone made in 3 minutes and was under distress.
You're welcome for my existence
The following 2 users Like RaMe*'s post:
  • miniPolizei, EAGLE:)
Well thats just amazing tbh that's why we needed a team leader as conn that hears the community and what we want

also special thanks for the management team (Pollux,JoeJoe,Edned) and thanks for the devs and contributors for their amazing job on these updates waiting for tomorrow <3
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
the only thing i don't like is the LL HUD but overall good job
The following 2 users Like EAGLE:)'s post:
  • RaMe*, Haarek
I like the changes to the police car fleet! But I have to agree on the HUD, why change a winning concept of current HUD?
The following 2 users Like miniPolizei's post:
  • RaMe*, Haarek
For some reason the HUD looks a bit scuffed in the screenshots, I think due to compression. It’s not a perfectly accurate representation of how it looks and feels in-game. Plus, we’re always receptive to suggestions on improvements if you do decide you’re not a fan of certain things.
The following 1 user Likes livkx's post:
  • mintblackbeard
Progress is being made. Good work and keep it up.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
(06-22-2022, 11:11 PM)livkx Wrote: Plus, we’re always receptive to suggestions on improvements if you do decide you’re not a fan of certain things.

this is what we love to read, folks. maybe give it a week or so to see what people feel like once they've gotten used to it then do a yougov poll to gauge the general consensus?
 Zecon
not an Administrator
The following 6 users Like Zecon's post:
  • Lewwings, livkx, Conn, mintblackbeard, Edned, Haarek
cant wait to lose a game of poker and pretend to kill myself <3
Haven't seen such big update since Farming, Mining & Moonshine were introduce Cheese
I'm ready for economy dooms day
[Image: 1619639714462.png]