Unban Request for Masternugget with solid evidence
Rainbow 
Name: [FL:RP] Masternugget
Ban ID: 6828
Banned by: Console
Server: both
Involved: no one
reason to unban: it wasnt scam my computer closed ...

i was updating my computer and i saw a message : reboot computer after 4 minutes - 1 hours - 4 hours - and a thing i selected 1 hour then i opened gmod i was trying to sell my ferrari then i found one (ryans) when we go to park thats near nexus game stopped working everything freeze then computer closed. if you dont believe this ask my friends [SARP] Onur [SARP] Neon i can give the car to him... i never scam ! not a metagamer

EVIDENCE : http://imageshack.us/f/689/ban5k.jpg/ box under the writing ''genel'' means 1 terminating session start ''date''
Note: still dont believe me.. thats your problem my friend ...
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
You have been warned, do not post in here when you do not have the right to. - Elder
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

After talking to MasterNugget on steam, and explaining how to go about finding this evidence, I feel that the result is pretty solid evidence that he did not scam, however, I need to get in touch with A. The admin who banned him, and B. The person who thought he had been scammed, so this can be properly sorted out.
[Image: 352kv3n.png]
Thanks for the sig dry ^_^
This is Approved as the Ban is Gone, so moving