AggRP 20/06/22
(06-26-2022, 04:14 PM)Nadrickk Wrote:
(06-26-2022, 04:06 PM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote:
(06-26-2022, 03:51 PM)Nadrickk Wrote:
(06-26-2022, 02:13 PM)Bobby Wrote:
(06-25-2022, 11:05 PM)Nadrickk Wrote: How would this balance the issues at all? Criminals making more money than police, and why pistols only? Just make headshots in general do more damge then?

Criminals should make more money than police, I saw someone in chat say it takes 3 hours of printing to break even which is far too long. Also, I just mean pistols because yesterday I was 1v1 against a cop and shot them so many times with the pistol and then finally they found where I was shooting and again I shot first 3 times in the head and then they killed me and they had 22 HP.

I just think if you are good at aiming and still have a pistol you should have some kind of chance if you play your cards right.
Call me old fashioned but I think it should still be possible to kill somebody with a pistol rather than forcing everyone to be armed up with machine guns to have even a slim chance of getting out of a situation.

So what you're saying is if you want to earn decent money, you should play as criminal? I don't think that's fair to people who wish to RP and earn money at the same time, instead of just doing contra, semi AFK. 

You should be able to earn money whilst doing RP, and preferbly something you like. With these prices overall, I think there should be a raise in all job's income.

I think the merchant jobs are more AFK??? You buy a cash register, put some overpriced goods in there and sit. For hours.

Still more RP interaction than Contra's. I just don't think it's fair for the non-criminal RP'ers that you're more or less forced to become criminal to earn $$.
Chatting out your ass now to be honest. For exampe if you played today how many people were just afk at Pear plaza with items for sale with cash machines standing behind, where is this RP interaction you speak of.

there is more risk with contra so more reward (which I’m kinda now doubting with the dynamic economy than if you were high level farming etc) you likely need supplies to defend yourself aswell?

Yes; the legal methods might be slight less money, but that’s why they are legal.
(06-26-2022, 06:21 PM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote:
(06-26-2022, 02:13 PM)Bobby Wrote: Criminals should make more money than police, I saw someone in chat say it takes 3 hours of printing to break even which is far too long. Also, I just mean pistols because yesterday I was 1v1 against a cop and shot them so many times with the pistol and then finally they found where I was shooting and again I shot first 3 times in the head and then they killed me and they had 22 HP.

I just think if you are good at aiming and still have a pistol you should have some kind of chance if you play your cards right.
Call me old fashioned but I think it should still be possible to kill somebody with a pistol rather than forcing everyone to be armed up with machine guns to have even a slim chance of getting out of a situation.

So what you're saying is if you want to earn decent money, you should play as criminal? I don't think that's fair to people who wish to RP and earn money at the same time, instead of just doing contra, semi AFK. 

You should be able to earn money whilst doing RP, and preferbly something you like. With these prices overall, I think there should be a raise in all job's income.

I think the merchant jobs are more AFK??? You buy a cash register, put some overpriced goods in there and sit. For hours.

Still more RP interaction than Contra's. I just don't think it's fair for the non-criminal RP'ers that you're more or less forced to become criminal to earn $$.
Chatting out your ass now to be honest. For exampe if you played today how many people were just afk at Pear plaza with items for sale with cash machines standing behind, where is this RP interaction you speak of.

there is more risk with contra so more reward (which I’m kinda now doubting with the dynamic economy than if you were high level farming etc) you likely need supplies to defend yourself aswell?

Yes; the legal methods might be slight less money, but that’s why they are legal.

We can discuss without getting personal, can't we? Smile.

Imo criminal's earn ALOT more than for example PD. Which I think is a bit unfair, for PD players. Now PD is also paying for the AR we had for free before. We also pay 200 for the Mp5, while also earning WAY LESS than someone who does contra, base building etc. Unfair, isnt it?
(06-26-2022, 02:13 PM)Bobby Wrote:
(06-25-2022, 11:05 PM)Nadrickk Wrote: How would this balance the issues at all? Criminals making more money than police, and why pistols only? Just make headshots in general do more damge then?

Criminals should make more money than police, I saw someone in chat say it takes 3 hours of printing to break even which is far too long. Also, I just mean pistols because yesterday I was 1v1 against a cop and shot them so many times with the pistol and then finally they found where I was shooting and again I shot first 3 times in the head and then they killed me and they had 22 HP.

Bro you have to fucking pay for everything and it's illegal of course it should be paid more
(06-27-2022, 04:52 PM)Bobby Wrote:
(06-26-2022, 02:13 PM)Bobby Wrote: Criminals should make more money than police, I saw someone in chat say it takes 3 hours of printing to break even which is far too long. Also, I just mean pistols because yesterday I was 1v1 against a cop and shot them so many times with the pistol and then finally they found where I was shooting and again I shot first 3 times in the head and then they killed me and they had 22 HP.

Bro you have to fucking pay for everything and it's illegal of course it should be paid more

I understand your point, but lately the PD got a huuge nerf, weapon wise. IMO a little too big of a nerf. I see your point that you should earn a little more as criminal due to the "risk vs reward" mentality, but I still think the PD deserve a slight boost after yesterdays major nerf.
(06-27-2022, 06:23 PM)Nadrickk Wrote:
(06-26-2022, 03:51 PM)Nadrickk Wrote: So what you're saying is if you want to earn decent money, you should play as criminal? I don't think that's fair to people who wish to RP and earn money at the same time, instead of just doing contra, semi AFK. 

I understand your point, but lately the PD got a huuge nerf, weapon wise. IMO a little too big of a nerf. I see your point that you should earn a little more as criminal due to the "risk vs reward" mentality, but I still think the PD deserve a slight boost after yesterdays major nerf.

What major nerf?
(06-27-2022, 10:13 PM)Bobby Wrote:
(06-26-2022, 04:06 PM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote: I think the merchant jobs are more AFK??? You buy a cash register, put some overpriced goods in there and sit. For hours.

What major nerf?

After what I believe was yesterdays nerf, police barely got any weapons left, and those available to you, are pricey
(06-27-2022, 10:22 PM)Nadrickk Wrote:
(06-27-2022, 10:13 PM)Bobby Wrote:
(06-26-2022, 04:14 PM)Nadrickk Wrote: -snip-

The PD nerf was needed for balance against criminal rp, yes gov should be stronger but that was insane, you guys still get cheaper guns then us (You seen that today haha) I think that aggressive is still finding it's place in the current update and is going nicely as is, I'm excited to see where it's going to be shortly.
(06-27-2022, 10:48 PM)Caesar Wrote: The PD nerf was needed for balance against criminal rp, yes gov should be stronger but that was insane, you guys still get cheaper guns then us (You seen that today haha) I think that aggressive is still finding it's place in the current update and is going nicely as is, I'm excited to see where it's going to be shortly.

Regular officers with AR - perhaps slightly too much. But IMO the nerf was a tad too much. A slight buff, wouldn’t hurt.
The following 2 users Like Nadrickk's post:
  • Jeffrey, Archer
After playing criminal more and speaking to a few staff members about certain base rules I enjoy the changes a lot more and happily can move forward in getting more use to the whole revamp, PD got a fairly due nerf which I’m also happy about it was deserved SRU is very strong and I don’t mind as I believe that’s the way it should be normal cops with lower class weapons is much better and fair like the option of if they want a bigger gun the option is there to be brought
The following 3 users Like L Y N C H Y's post:
  • RaZZ, Bobby, Caesar
I joined as cop and could only have a pistol the other night D:

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 1 user Likes Dragnort_'s post:
  • Nadrickk