AggRP 20/06/22
(06-25-2022, 09:39 AM)Marty Wrote: Here, will dictator presidents be disallowed from basing in the jail's. Cause that corridor from Nexus down isn't wide enough. 

At least on all the CityRP maps.

With the current 3 man rule anything that doesn't support it won't be allowed so yes most jaildupes will have to be changed or will be unable to be used.

And of course the bases need to be somewhat realistic so it really throws away most of people's bases.
(06-25-2022, 09:44 AM)Caesar Wrote:
(06-25-2022, 09:24 AM)L Y N C H Y Wrote: -snip-

There's a lot of effort that go into those maps, show some respect for the work that people have actually put into them.

Take your own advice and move on, the map swap will help, it's what the majority want and it's the best map we can offer at the current moment, stop being ungrateful.

I respect the work but stop living in the past we’ve had these maps since the start we all know them and they’re just so boring now actually washed they are drying out do something new for once and stop living in the past
(06-25-2022, 10:33 AM)L Y N C H Y Wrote:

-snip-

I respect the work but stop living in the past we’ve had these maps since the start we all know them and they’re just so boring now actually washed they are drying out do something new for once and stop living in the past

There was a custom map made, there was an effort made, it was just poorly done in some aspects, you've been away for a while so it's fair you don't know but you don't have all the information, I agree the maps are bland now, it's not about living in the past, stuff takes time and has it's own priorities.

Once again this is the best map we can currently offer.
(06-25-2022, 11:56 AM)Caesar Wrote:
(06-25-2022, 10:33 AM)L Y N C H Y Wrote:

-snip-

There was a custom map made, there was an effort made, it was just poorly done in some aspects, you've been away for a while so it's fair you don't know but you don't have all the information, I agree the maps are bland now, it's not about living in the past, stuff takes time and has it's own priorities.

Once again this is the best map we can currently offer.

I remember we tried pines city once but it was causing crashes, maybe now with all the updates and vehicles could look at that again?
The following 1 user Likes SpaghettiFTW's post:
  • Equinox
More money from printing + More damage from pistol headshots would balance some issues
(06-25-2022, 09:33 PM)Bobby Wrote: More money from printing + More damage from pistol headshots would balance some issues

How would this balance the issues at all? Criminals making more money than police, and why pistols only? Just make headshots in general do more damge then?
(06-25-2022, 11:05 PM)Nadrickk Wrote:
(06-25-2022, 09:33 PM)Bobby Wrote: More money from printing + More damage from pistol headshots would balance some issues

How would this balance the issues at all? Criminals making more money than police, and why pistols only? Just make headshots in general do more damge then?

Criminals should make more money than police, I saw someone in chat say it takes 3 hours of printing to break even which is far too long. Also, I just mean pistols because yesterday I was 1v1 against a cop and shot them so many times with the pistol and then finally they found where I was shooting and again I shot first 3 times in the head and then they killed me and they had 22 HP.

I just think if you are good at aiming and still have a pistol you should have some kind of chance if you play your cards right.
Call me old fashioned but I think it should still be possible to kill somebody with a pistol rather than forcing everyone to be armed up with machine guns to have even a slim chance of getting out of a situation.
(06-26-2022, 02:13 PM)Bobby Wrote:

Criminals should make more money than police, I saw someone in chat say it takes 3 hours of printing to break even which is far too long. Also, I just mean pistols because yesterday I was 1v1 against a cop and shot them so many times with the pistol and then finally they found where I was shooting and again I shot first 3 times in the head and then they killed me and they had 22 HP.

I just think if you are good at aiming and still have a pistol you should have some kind of chance if you play your cards right.
Call me old fashioned but I think it should still be possible to kill somebody with a pistol rather than forcing everyone to be armed up with machine guns to have even a slim chance of getting out of a situation.

So what you're saying is if you want to earn decent money, you should play as criminal? I don't think that's fair to people who wish to RP and earn money at the same time, instead of just doing contra, semi AFK. 

You should be able to earn money whilst doing RP, and preferbly something you like. With these prices overall, I think there should be a raise in all job's income.
(06-26-2022, 03:51 PM)Nadrickk Wrote:

So what you're saying is if you want to earn decent money, you should play as criminal? I don't think that's fair to people who wish to RP and earn money at the same time, instead of just doing contra, semi AFK. 

You should be able to earn money whilst doing RP, and preferbly something you like. With these prices overall, I think there should be a raise in all job's income.

I think the merchant jobs are more AFK??? You buy a cash register, put some overpriced goods in there and sit. For hours.
(06-26-2022, 04:06 PM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote:
(06-26-2022, 03:51 PM)Nadrickk Wrote:

I think the merchant jobs are more AFK??? You buy a cash register, put some overpriced goods in there and sit. For hours.

Still more RP interaction than Contra's. I just don't think it's fair for the non-criminal RP'ers that you're more or less forced to become criminal to earn $$.