AggRP 20/06/22
(06-23-2022, 10:13 PM)Razz Wrote:
(06-22-2022, 05:06 AM)Pollux Wrote:
(06-22-2022, 03:51 AM)Razz Wrote: -snip-
-snip-

Yeah but the run is so long it should still definitely be considered a doomfort spot. Fucking run of death. It's almost impossible to make it to the other side without getting sprayed down. I would definitely say it's on-par with the Appa corridors.

This isn't at all the case, there's so many things available to push this compared to appa corridors and it's far easier to get down this with like one molotov alone.
(06-24-2022, 02:31 AM)Caesar Wrote:
-snip-

Yeah but the run is so long it should still definitely be considered a doomfort spot. Fucking run of death. It's almost impossible to make it to the other side without getting sprayed down. I would definitely say it's on-par with the Appa corridors.

This isn't at all the case, there's so many things available to push this compared to appa corridors and it's far easier to get down this with like one molotov alone.

Yeah but if molotoving is the only solution, then by that logic any doomfort is no longer a doomfort because you can just burn it to the ground? Without molotovs or grenades that run is impossible. But fine, I get it. I haven't thought of molotovs since I returned.
The following 1 user Likes RaZZ's post:
  • Haarek
(06-24-2022, 03:07 AM)Razz Wrote:
(06-24-2022, 02:31 AM)Caesar Wrote:
-snip-
-snip-
-snip-

Yeah but if molotoving is the only solution, then by that logic any doomfort is no longer a doomfort because you can just burn it to the ground? Without molotovs or grenades that run is impossible. But fine, I get it. I haven't thought of molotovs since I returned.

Of course they aren't the only solution it was just an example, there's many things you can do to deal with that spot. It's not even close to being on par with apps corridors in my opinion.
I just don’t get how that corridor is allowed but apartment 2 corridor isn’t allowed legit smaller
The following 2 users Like L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Bobby, RaZZ
(06-24-2022, 08:39 AM)L Y N C H Y Wrote: I just don’t get how that corridor is allowed but apartment 2 corridor isn’t allowed legit smaller

What are you on about? you mean length wise? if so that isn't even the issue, as at least you can sidestep to dodge and again there's many things to deal with it, where as apps are stupid op, how I see it as an aggressive rper is that you guys really need that unfair advantage to win and it's quite laughable at this point how this is still going.
(06-25-2022, 04:05 AM)Caesar Wrote:
(06-24-2022, 08:39 AM)L Y N C H Y Wrote: I just don’t get how that corridor is allowed but apartment 2 corridor isn’t allowed legit smaller

What are you on about? you mean length wise? if so that isn't even the issue, as at least you can sidestep to dodge and again there's many things to deal with it, where as apps are stupid op, how I see it as an aggressive rper is that you guys really need that unfair advantage to win and it's quite laughable at this point how this is still going.

We've stated our opinions. You don't need to try to clown us for it. Classic staff behavior here to respond aggressively to feedback.

A LOT of people loved to base in the apartments. Is it really that weird that we're a bit salty that it's banned? Some of us have played since we were kids and the apartments have been a goto for me personally.
(06-25-2022, 04:21 AM)Razz Wrote:
(06-25-2022, 04:05 AM)Caesar Wrote:
(06-24-2022, 08:39 AM)L Y N C H Y Wrote: -snip-
-snip-

We've stated our opinions. You don't need to try to clown us for it. Classic staff behavior here to respond aggressively to feedback.

A LOT of people loved to base in the apartments. Is it really that weird that we're a bit salty that it's banned? Some of us have played since we were kids and the apartments have been a goto for me personally.

It's the same opinion over and over again it's not going to be anything new and how was that aggressive? and another thing I even said how I see it as an aggressive rper so what you're saying is I can't comment as an aggressive rper since I'm a staff member? especially when it's something you don't like.

I used to base in apps as well but I'm not complaining about it, it's banned and there's better base spots just use them it isn't that difficult at all

Also you're barking up the wrong tree if you think this affects how I am going to respond: "Classic staff behavior here to respond aggressively to feedback" when I said it as a aggressive rper haha.

All you're doing is complaining your spot was banned and saying something that is within the rules is a doomfort. the server is moving forward and so should the aggressive rpers, it's an unfair spot it that is 1 man wide it was never actually even meant to be allowed and so it was banned that's all there is to it. you've stated your opinion there isn't a need for this circle to continue going as it's going to to end up going for another 6 pages or so saying the same things over and over again, why not do something helpful or something and maybe talk about the places that are good to base in other then the one spot that isn't as there is many.
I’ll stop complaining when FL stops living in the past tbf and stops using awful evocity map and what’s laughable is you trying to edit them thinking it makes them any different for the record it really doesn’t stop living in the past get a map that isn’t evocity a map that we haven’t had before with all these new cars let’s have a fresh Modern looking map and for all those that say map doesn’t matter it really does we all know Evocity like the back of our hand it’s boring now, San Ranevo is no better either
Here, will dictator presidents be disallowed from basing in the jail's. Cause that corridor from Nexus down isn't wide enough.

At least on all the CityRP maps.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(06-25-2022, 09:24 AM)L Y N C H Y Wrote: -snip-

There's a lot of effort that go into those maps, show some respect for the work that people have actually put into them.

Take your own advice and move on, the map swap will help, it's what the majority want and it's the best map we can offer at the current moment, stop being ungrateful.
The following 1 user Likes Caesar's post:
  • L Y N C H Y