AggRP 20/06/22
After playing a bit of cop and a bit of crim today the changes aren't too noticeable but there were not many bases involved in both cases so I can't confirm
I was heavily against a lot of these changes at first because I was stuck in the past. As I've been playing recently, I've played a lot of criminal, police and tbf, whichever one I go, it's pretty equal. Yes the weapons are strong, but you have to remind yourselves, defending is so much easier than raiding. Why do you think Nexus was a hotspot for the president in the jails? A long 60 prop rule abiding doomfort (which I used to place) was pretty impossible to raid. If you have good communication through radio, raiding and defending can be done right if the right people are doing it.

The medkit system now is alright after using it for a month or two, it's something you have to get used to and obviously change is going to happen overtime. Same with the kevlar system, if you play safe and damage the opposing threat and not stand guns blazing in the open, you might have a chance at survival in a raid.

I used to do aggressive in the past and I've been doing it a lot recently, I somewhat prefer this system because players are a lot more careful with their decisions. If you wanted an older FL aggressive RP'er to give their opinion on the changes; here's mine.
Wolven

I gotta ask, if the Appa corridors are considered "Too OP" why the hell is the long corridor between nexus 2nd floor and offices ok?
(06-22-2022, 03:51 AM)Razz Wrote: I gotta ask, if the Appa corridors are considered "Too OP" why the hell is the long corridor between nexus 2nd floor and offices ok?

Nexus corridor is at least three man wide, while the apartments is one/barely two?
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
The foundation of this game is cops and robbers, try to promote it fairly - don't make it boring. I'm a big advocate of passive RP but the bread n' butter has always been aggro RP, it's what brings people.
The following 7 users Like Vauld's post:
  • Bobby, RaZZ, JackZ, Haarek, User 21796, EAGLE:), Nudelsalat
(06-22-2022, 05:42 AM)Vauld Wrote: The foundation of this game is cops and robbers, try to promote it fairly - don't make it boring. I'm a big advocate of passive RP but the bread n' butter has always been aggro RP, it's what brings people.

Best way i've seen it put to be honest
(06-22-2022, 05:42 AM)Vauld Wrote: The foundation of this game is cops and robbers, try to promote it fairly - don't make it boring. I'm a big advocate of passive RP but the bread n' butter has always been aggro RP, it's what brings people.

Pretty much

Should also stress the need for it to be inviting and easy to understand for new players.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Bobby
(06-22-2022, 01:56 PM)Haarek Wrote:

Pretty much

Should also stress the need for it to be inviting and easy to understand for new players.

If you're on a cityRP server, a dedicated roleplay server, it should be understandable
(06-22-2022, 05:53 PM)Nadrickk Wrote: If you're on a cityRP server, a dedicated roleplay server, it should be understandable

Just saying that sometimes good tactics, binds and strategies are to a certain degree "hid" from new players -
Making them unable to compete.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(06-22-2022, 05:06 AM)Pollux Wrote:
(06-22-2022, 03:51 AM)Razz Wrote: I gotta ask, if the Appa corridors are considered "Too OP" why the hell is the long corridor between nexus 2nd floor and offices ok?

Nexus corridor is at least three man wide, while the apartments is one/barely two?

Yeah but the run is so long it should still definitely be considered a doomfort spot. Fucking run of death. It's almost impossible to make it to the other side without getting sprayed down. I would definitely say it's on-par with the Appa corridors.
The following 1 user Likes RaZZ's post:
  • ART