AggRP 20/06/22
IMO things are fine as they are now, it's more balanced and you don't have to be a real tactican to win against 2-3 rebels. It sucks losing but as someone in this thread said, you just have to learn to play with the new changes. the fact you have a chance to loose now, will make you think twice before cop-baiting, while having contra etc. Now it's actually pretty much a good idea to NOT cop bait while you try to make illegal money. And as Pollux(?i think) said, if you want to do big crime stuff, you can't do it alone now, now you actually do need your rebel/corleone team, or gather one on your own. Being a rebel requires as much planning as being a cop now. I don't understand whats wrong with this? I know it sucks losing, but objectively this should be better in the long run..
Tbf its just all a big change for anyone who does not play anymore if you ever did aggro the whole system has changed FL was different now its the same as most PoliceRP servers and some even darkrp

Kevlar - changed
med kits - changed
guns - changed
coffee - changed

Looking back on it you have changed legit everything FL just doesnt feel the same however i am here to see further changes

The way forward seems to be roaming Full speed with an AR and fighting in the open as basing is just useless dont know what is and isnt allowed so no point even trying that Hide your contra inside an unbrought place and go roam with an AR thats the new way to do things
Played police against a giant rebel base, and lost. It's definiately possible to lose as police, you just have to do it right..Things changed, but definiately don't agree on the darkRP thing.

Go roaming with an AR, then you're not here for RP but for the gunfigthing, and I think CSGO is better for that. There's more to the server than shooting, and that's what they attempt to prove i guess.

Atleast I tried both AggRP and RP, to defeat @ceasar, but that didnt quite work. It's possible to lose Smile
The following 1 user Likes Nadrickk's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(06-21-2022, 02:38 PM)Nadrickk Wrote: Played police against a giant rebel base, and lost. It's definiately possible to lose as police, you just have to do it right..Things changed, but definiately don't agree on the darkRP thing.

Go roaming with an AR, then you're not here for RP but for the gunfigthing, and I think CSGO is better for that. There's more to the server than shooting, and that's what they attempt to prove i guess.

Atleast I tried both AggRP and RP, to defeat @ceasar, but that didnt quite work. It's possible to lose Smile

Realistically i can do what i want i have a good mix of RP and aggro i drive around how i want if a chase happens it happens wait for any reason to shoot and bam thats more worth it then sitting in a base and works better also works out to be more fun
I used to disagree with a lot of stuff here but this is my opinion now.

On a cityRP server, there shouldn't be 10-man deep groups of players running around with AR's and destorying police with ease.

The system in essence should be in favor of the Police because that's exactly how it is in real life. Criminals should be a little bit more subtle (Obviously within reason, this is still Semi-Serious and people still want to have fun).

I always found it more fun raiding other bases as opposed to fighting the police as an aggressive RPer, mainly because they have cheap gear, they don't give a fuck about dying because they aren't losing much and they overwhelm you 90% of the time so you're pretty much fucked.

Criminal bases should also not be a metal sentry post inside of apartments its just completely unrealistic and stupid. Fair play if it's inside a warehouse outside of the city or abandoned buildings outside of cities, but inside the city is just mental. Screams raid bait.

Aggressive RP and Fighting RP should definitely be encouraged because at the end of the day it's still semi-serious Garry's mod RP, but it shouldn't be so one-sided that people get bored of being shat on and then leave.

We need to find a balance and that takes trial and error with rules and rule changes, which is hard because it makes things confusing.

I hope the staff team if they do edit rules, have every roleplay style in mind when writing them and don't make it boring for one side or the other or negate their style of playing CityRP. Because the reason it's so fun is that there are so many different personalities and playstyles.
The following 6 users Like JackZ's post:
  • EAGLE:), Bobby, Haarek, Nadrickk, Self, Boonan
(06-21-2022, 04:28 PM)JackZ Wrote: I used to disagree with a lot of stuff here but this is my opinion now.

On a cityRP server, there shouldn't be 10-man deep groups of players running around with AR's and destorying police with ease.

The system in essence should be in favor of the Police because that's exactly how it is in real life. Criminals should be a little bit more subtle (Obviously within reason, this is still Semi-Serious and people still want to have fun).

I always found it more fun raiding other bases as opposed to fighting the police as an aggressive RPer, mainly because they have cheap gear, they don't give a fuck about dying because they aren't losing much and they overwhelm you 90% of the time so you're pretty much fucked.

Criminal bases should also not be a metal sentry post inside of apartments its just completely unrealistic and stupid. Fair play if it's inside a warehouse outside of the city or abandoned buildings outside of cities, but inside the city is just mental. Screams raid bait.

Aggressive RP and Fighting RP should definitely be encouraged because at the end of the day it's still semi-serious Garry's mod RP, but it shouldn't be so one-sided that people get bored of being shat on and then leave.

We need to find a balance and that takes trial and error with rules and rule changes, which is hard because it makes things confusing.

I hope the staff team if they do edit rules, have every roleplay style in mind when writing them and don't make it boring for one side or the other or negate their style of playing CityRP. Because the reason it's so fun is that there are so many different personalities and playstyles.

Says the guy that used Molotov nexus for giggles
[Image: giphy.gif]
get rid of the call of duty guns and bring 2015 aggRP back
(06-21-2022, 05:57 PM)Marty Wrote:
(06-21-2022, 04:28 PM)JackZ Wrote: I used to disagree with a lot of stuff here but this is my opinion now.

Starting shit for nothing are we, quit while ur ahead mate
The following 2 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Archer, Nadrickk
(06-21-2022, 06:26 PM)Glory Wrote: get rid of the call of duty guns and bring 2015 aggRP back

"Old good new bad"
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(06-21-2022, 06:35 PM)JackZ Wrote:
(06-21-2022, 05:57 PM)Marty Wrote:

Starting shit for nothing are we, quit while ur ahead mate

Simmer yourself down sunshine.
[Image: giphy.gif]