AggRP 20/06/22
(06-20-2022, 08:11 PM)Nadrickk Wrote: Not using metal etc is more realistic and PassiveRP friendly.

And yes, why would you need to pay for your equipment as an officer, I find it quite realistic it's given to you. If you can't handle the police force, you shouldnt fight up against them, or avoid them. IMO in the past, cops were easy to knock out, now they're an actual threat. I find that exciting.

Overall I like the new changes, it's more realistic, the only thing is I find the 3 instead of 2 side by side alot.

Coming from another cop so i really expect these comments all comments like this have all been from players who play cops every day
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Nadrickk
(06-20-2022, 08:32 PM)L Y N C H Y Wrote:
(06-20-2022, 08:11 PM)Nadrickk Wrote: Not using metal etc is more realistic and PassiveRP friendly.

And yes, why would you need to pay for your equipment as an officer, I find it quite realistic it's given to you. If you can't handle the police force, you shouldnt fight up against them, or avoid them. IMO in the past, cops were easy to knock out, now they're an actual threat. I find that exciting.

Overall I like the new changes, it's more realistic, the only thing is I find the 3 instead of 2 side by side alot.

Coming from another cop so i really expect these comments all comments like this have all been from players who play cops every day

I usually roleplay as medic, It's very rare I play as a cop. I did today though as a first time for long, so I don't find my comment biased. You can't just ignore comments that's not agreeing with you
Realistically all comments on here are all people who actually play the server and just sit on cop all day but thats my viewings we can all have our opinions and looks on things and thats mine
(06-20-2022, 08:13 PM)Jan Wrote: I think this is criticism that should be taken into consideration. “It’s good now”, “it’s better then ever” aren’t very constructive remarks.

Work together with the aggresive playerbase, have an active aggresiveRP community. I see a win win.

The rules were made with a mix of agg and passive players in the first place, it was a long process but the end result is what we believe to be pretty fair.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Well not really when over time you have changed absolutely everything about AggRP Guns, med kits, kevlar, certain timers, base rules, combat rules and not one thing has changed about PD yet things added instead
(06-20-2022, 08:43 PM)L Y N C H Y Wrote: Well not really when over time you have changed absolutely everything about AggRP Guns, med kits, kevlar, certain timers, base rules, combat rules and not one thing has changed about PD yet things added instead

I think you're forgetting that this isn't a TDM server though, the police are meant to be a good match versus criminals. They're not meant to be stomped on all the time and that is the balance we have right now. You're complaining because we've changed it from them getting stomped 24/7 in the past, now it's actually somewhat fair.

EDIT: All of the aggRP stuff also affects police (such as guns, kevlar and health kits) so not too sure what you mean by that either?
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
LYNCHY I think what the issue is, back in the day it was not uncommon that 2 rebels could wipe an entire police force. Today got wiped 2 against 3-4? And that bother's you, but from the police side, It's a success becasue now you can actually "raid" and have a chance of winning, without being killed by massive unrealistic "non-RP" bases etc.

I understand why it bothers you, but as an "rebel" player, I guess it's just time to rethink how much cop-baiting is worth now, and maybe it's time to be a little more carefull, compared to older days...I like that change, both as a contra-whore and part-time police RP'er Wink

Edit: Back in the days, even SWAT / SRU got wiped pretty easily. I think this rework was quite needed
The following 2 users Like Nadrickk's post:
  • Boonan, Pollux
It´s difficult to find a good balance

Complicated subject
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Vauld
I was using metal today because I was forced to because cops just shoot through walls from behind and the sides, it's bad enough being 4v1 but when they decide to wall bang there is no point playing criminal.
also, not every criminal is going to be a big gang and might want to just rp as a petty criminal but the response is always the same with masses of cops with rifles gunning you down...
Same with a foot chase or car chase, you are forced into shooting with a rifle at cops to have any chance because as soon as they taze you it's over or even get close to you with a gun because you have have comply (despite knowing they can't just shoot you for driving off under gunpoint)
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(06-20-2022, 08:58 PM)Nadrickk Wrote: LYNCHY I think what the issue is, back in the day it was not uncommon that 2 rebels could wipe an entire police force. Today got wiped 2 against 3-4? And that bother's you, but from the police side, It's a success becasue now you can actually "raid" and have a chance of winning, without being killed by massive unrealistic "non-RP" bases etc.

I understand why it bothers you, but as an "rebel" player, I guess it's just time to rethink how much cop-baiting is worth now, and maybe it's time to be a little more carefull, compared to older days...I like that change, both as a contra-whore and part-time police RP'er Wink

Edit: Back in the days, even SWAT / SRU got wiped pretty easily. I think this rework was quite needed

Time and time again police fail because of a lack of communication and good tactics. I have never seen a wipe being part of swat/police that used breaches properly and then it was a fair shootout. Why can't a better criminal shooter wipe a PD aswell? It's tough to do a wipe before any rules like that are implemented and it's not always due to the base they have. You're also forgetting it costs criminals money to own the building, buy the contraband, buy the ammo, buy the guns, buy the kevlar and the health kits etc.

When cops only were given pistols they still had fun in their job and if needed the Swat team came in and usually gave a fair fight.