AggRP 20/06/22
1) Cant base in apartments or slums without the building being edited by staff

2) Cant use metal props in bases

3) Gotta have 3 people stood side by side in a corridor of a base

4) Red deer nerfed, coffee nerfed (now awful)

5) You basically need to build a nice and friendly passive house and use wardrobe as protection encase you get raided by the cops that go round searching specifically for a raid which trust me, never happens

6) Cops get everything free, or charged very little so why base when you can have everything given to you as a cop.

Very exciting times for FL
Yes its good now
[Image: 8qIOXca.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Boonan's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(06-20-2022, 07:35 PM)Boonan Wrote: Yes its good now

Funny you say that the last job i seen you playing was Police, you must love it.
Rules for aggRP are better than ever
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(06-20-2022, 07:36 PM)Pollux Wrote: Rules for aggRP are better than ever

Police are loving it
(06-20-2022, 07:25 PM)L Y N C H Y Wrote: 1) Cant base in apartments or slums without the building being edited by staff

2) Cant use metal props in bases

3) Gotta have 3 people stood side by side in a corridor of a base

4) Red deer nerfed, coffee nerfed (now awful)

5) You basically need to build a nice and friendly passive house and use wardrobe as protection encase you get raided by the cops that go round searching specifically for a raid which trust me, never happens

6) Cops get everything free, or charged very little so why base when you can have everything given to you as a cop.

Very exciting times for FL

I think you should be able to use apartments if there isn't a base, no defences of any kind that gives an advantage for the corridor, as for the metal props you can easily just make it lt like a scrap plate and cover it with real metal and material tool it invisible. The coffee is awful now so I think that should be reverted but red deer is more understandably nerfed and as for the 3 people corridor kind of makes sense even though it's annoying because these guns are more powerful than ever
The following 1 user Likes User 19014's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
Not using metal etc is more realistic and PassiveRP friendly.

And yes, why would you need to pay for your equipment as an officer, I find it quite realistic it's given to you. If you can't handle the police force, you shouldnt fight up against them, or avoid them. IMO in the past, cops were easy to knock out, now they're an actual threat. I find that exciting.

Overall I like the new changes, it's more realistic, the only thing is I find the 3 instead of 2 side by side alot.
The following 2 users Like Nadrickk's post:
  • L Y N C H Y, Toe Shmicki
I think this is criticism that should be taken into consideration. “It’s good now”, “it’s better then ever” aren’t very constructive remarks.

Work together with the aggresive playerbase, have an active aggresiveRP community. I see a win win.
The following 4 users Like Jan's post:
  • RaZZ, Nacreas, EAGLE:), Vauld
(06-20-2022, 07:44 PM)L Y N C H Y Wrote:
(06-20-2022, 07:36 PM)Pollux Wrote: Rules for aggRP are better than ever

Police are loving it

How have the rules benefited police more? We modified the doomforting rules to be in line with more powerful weapons, the old rules were made for an era of health kit spamming which made you invulnerable so things like small corridors didn't matter. Weapons are more powerful now, which is why things like corridors can be so OP. I'd still argue police are at a general disadvantage even now, we've seen how they can still be stomped.

I'm sure if Frost can make a base which fits the rules then you can too.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(06-20-2022, 07:36 PM)L Y N C H Y Wrote:
(06-20-2022, 07:35 PM)Boonan Wrote: Yes its good now

Funny you say that the last job i seen you playing was Police, you must love it.

I mean police have always been at a disadvantage typically, as the agg players usually don't play cop and the government 9/10 gets stomped on without an aggressive player usually because police are the ones responding to the hyper-unrealistic bases covered in metal plates, which are spammed throughout a given property, which is why the apartments were cracked down on as the corridors are far too long with a shooting placement sitting at the end of it. It's almost impossible for your average police player to win a raid against such monstrosities, hence the rules were altered to accommodate for that.
[Image: 8qIOXca.jpg]
The following 5 users Like Boonan's post:
  • Nadrickk, Pollux, Toe Shmicki, Blaz, Equinox