Org Overhaul
Lightbulb 
Title of Suggestion: Org Overhaul

Description
Org Overhaul.

Heres some ideas, 

certain death zones out of city (Towards fish avenue maybe as its big and quiet) That can only be captured by players in Gangs so it pops up in chat "Fish Avenue is being taken by Pogo Stick Crew" Same to what happens on GTA/FiveM i feel its such a great addon not only does it add more aggro to places not in City as with the new rules it seems AggRP in the City is getting smaller and smaller by the day so this would help this a lot.

Gang Inventory + Gang Funds, I know there is already a suggestion on this so go +support that (https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=99584

Guarantee Gangs to be able to pick a Playermodel and allow every one of their gang members to have that Playermodel when doing RP (This means Models that are already in not ones to be added.)

Org Benefit suggestion - Of course make this very hard to do but if there is a org that has been around for a while, very strong org, always doing stuff, give them some stuff thats gonna make it worth them putting all that effort in as believe me its hard to get all players on and actively do events and play by the rules i am talking stuff like a Car thats only owned by people that have been in the gang for a good amount of time, Playermodel added just for them (AS A CLOTHING) so they can go in inventory and put it on at any time, A Gun added from Steam workshop which makes it only available for them to buy from the F1 Weapons store (Im not asking for cheap and OP) a General gun test it on the dev server make it fair but allow them to have it

Why?
Because it really isnt worth making a gang when you have nothing to work towards we need to make Gangs/Orgs active again its annoying to never see it theres a chance here to just at least try make gangs active.

(I will be thinking of more ideas, they will be posted on here)
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW
+support
The following 1 user Likes SpaghettiFTW's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
I'm already working on an org rework, it's just not top priority right now.
The following 1 user Likes Caesar's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
We're already looking at ways to improve clans but they're not a priority, as clans are more of a method to retain players rather than attract them. We'll reveal more information at a later time once we're closer to getting that done, however there won't be things such as "death zones" or other similar features which encourage mindless shooting. Any features for clans will be made to encourage RP, not combat.

Closed.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork