Fix ERU rewards
Lightbulb 
Title of Suggestion: Fix ERU rewards

Description
Currently ERUs are rewarded more for cleaning up dead bodies than reviving a player. When people catch on it has devastating consequences...

Why?
The following 4 users Like Self's post:
  • Dan, theRydolph, Luna, Nadrickk
+Support
I don't get why you get any money for cleaning dead bodies anyway, if anything you should be penalised for not saving the patient!
+support
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
+Support

Regards,
Fearless Donator
Could you specify what exactly you're suggesting? If people are running people over on purpose to then collect their reward for doing their job, it's an obvious rule breakage and a staff member can deal with it.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(06-19-2022, 12:45 AM)Pollux Wrote: Could you specify what exactly you're suggesting? If people are running people over on purpose to then collect their reward for doing their job, it's an obvious rule breakage and a staff member can deal with it.

You get more money from collecting a dead body instead of giving CPR to the person should be the other way around tbh
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
+Support.

Ppl also die after getting hit by a car going 5mph. Bit extreme
As someone who recently discovered this feature, and as someone who works as an "ERU" IRL,

I found this quite interesting...

I +Support this idea. the idea of an ERU should get rewarded for saving lives, not cleaning dead bodies.

Perhaps add this feature for a new job; Mortician?
More a bug I would think but +Support regardless.
(06-25-2022, 12:39 AM)Nadrickk Wrote: As someone who recently discovered this feature, and as someone who works as an "ERU" IRL,

I found this quite interesting...

I +Support this idea. the idea of an ERU should get rewarded for saving lives, not cleaning dead bodies.

Perhaps add this feature for a new job; Mortician?

(06-25-2022, 08:25 AM)mintblackbeard Wrote: More a bug I would think but +Support regardless.

(06-19-2022, 12:45 AM)Pollux Wrote: Could you specify what exactly you're suggesting? If people are running people over on purpose to then collect their reward for doing their job, it's an obvious rule breakage and a staff member can deal with it.

To be clear, the issue here is not that ERU get rewards for removing dead bodies ($300), it's that this reward is higher than the reward for reviving a player ($250). It should be that the reward for removing a body gives you less than the reward for saving someone's life, the YouTube video attached is a bonus
The following 1 user Likes Self's post:
  • Nudelsalat