SteamID: STEAM_0:0:127839448

BanID: 83594

Ban Reason
Hacking

Staff Member: John Silver

Involved users
Dimitris, John Silver

Why should you be unbanned?
I'm posting this unban request on behalf of Dimitris, who's currently forum banned and can't do it himself.

Greetings,

I would like to start off by stating that I have never in my over 5 years of playtime on FL services, used any sort of third party software to cheat. My cheating ban had been based solely on the word of staff member at the time. There was never presented any sort of valid evidence to support that I was using some external program to cheat ( such as aim assistance or wall hacks ). The only "evidence" if you can even call it that was some screenshots taken from Blogs simply showing my aiming at heads and that was pretty much all of it. The way I see it that is not enough to support a ban.

I would also like to add that at the time when I first posted a UBR regarding that ban, I had Conn's, Snowredwolf's and Pollux's support regarding my innocence, all 3 of them have years of experience and all 3 claimed that Blogs is not used to catch cheaters what so ever and that the evidence presented at the time was not enough.

It has been quite a long time since I was banned and especially since the change in ownership I am genuinely interested in joining back and helping the community in any way I can.

( Here's a link to my previous UBR: https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=96899 )

Kind regards,

Dimitris
Hi Dimitris,

Thanks for taking your time to make this UBR. Due to the seriousness of such a punishment this case was discussed solely with management. After looking at the situation we've decided that based upon the situation we are going to lift this suspension and remove it from your record.

Regards,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<